[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Evil

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: AktdQsA.jpg (61KB, 522x869px) Image search: [Google]
AktdQsA.jpg
61KB, 522x869px
Meditation to become evil?
Is this a thing? Rituals to cultivate evil in your heart? Sorry i dunno why i wanna know this
>>
>>19576934
>Sorry i dunno why i wanna know this

I know why. Because you live in a safe little bubble, scared of confrontation or telling people how you really feel, never risking anything, never daring.

You blame others around you for your own misfortune, after all you're the good guy in your own little story, right? "Girls only go for bad guys" you tell yourself. "If I acted like a prick, I'd get money, women, anything, just like all the bad guys do" you think to yourself.

So you're looking to change yourself, turn yourself into one of the bad guys so you might stand a chance at an interesting life. The thing is, once you grow up a little, you'll realise those "bad guys" arent bad at all, you just perceive them as bad out of jealousy, from your own murky perspective.

You are, in fact, already the bad guy, and evil to the core, you just don't realise it.
>>
>>19576966
no, way off, i forget what movie thats from, nice qoute though.
>>
File: feel.jpg (145KB, 660x751px) Image search: [Google]
feel.jpg
145KB, 660x751px
>>19576966
Nah I realize it.
>>
>>19576934
If you are truly evil you worship insane shit, literally love to watch the whole world burn. It's like having orgasms just by tasting blood but in a non-sexual way as a fetish.

You are just bicurious with evil its normal.
>>
>>19576996
well thats what im wondering, whats some truly evil things to worship, I want to cultivate evil.
>>
File: Posedlook.jpg (89KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Posedlook.jpg
89KB, 1280x720px
>>19577662
Get into goetic magick.
>>
You probably shouldn't be doing this. Go drink a glass of water.
>>
>>19577662
Isaac Ichabod Kain. If you want to worship evil go join the Hybrid Association
>>
>>19577711
But I want to do this
>>
>>19576934
you dont have to meditate you just need to bottle up negative emotions for like a decade or so. most people who have unhappy childhoods manage to do it without being told

after a while you will make a shade if your not just a pussy faggot who cries because of a paper cut.
>>
>>19576934
Sit in a dark room.
Just any pitch black room.

Commence the chanting of all the yang forces within you. You will know it is them because chills will run up your spine and you will begin to fear even yourself.

Casting out all the light within you with all your intent.
Then.
Take that darkness and birth something from it in the minds eye.

"It" is with you now.

It knows you because it is you.
You let go of all the yin, free from the bindings that had it before.
It has you now.

Whatever it was can range from a river of drowning souls to a monster of terrible wrath. Whatever it is. You have "It".

Whenever you are alone.
"It" will get stronger.

Whenever you rage. It will grow in size.

Eventually. "It" will consume you. All that will be left, is a pure destructive force.

This is the oriental method. The European method is different. This one relies on meditation.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.