[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What happens after suicide?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_2244.jpg (19KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2244.jpg
19KB, 400x300px
>>
>>19576425
A reset.
>>
>>19576425
You're dead. Obviously nobody can tel you what death is like.

>>19576433
>tripfag says something stupid
Par for the course.

Stop giving vulnerable people harmful advice.
>>
Only one way to find out.
>>
>>19576425
you die
>>
>>19576425
You turn into a magical flying penis.
>>
>>19576471
This usually happens during suicide.
>>
You get reimbursed for all the suffering you had to endure during this life, so go ahead, my friend, do it.
>>
>>19576425
Hopefully Hell. Suicide is pathetic.
>>
>>19576479
It is hell.
>>
>>19576479
Suicide is an escape from hell.
>>
>>19576485
Out of the frying pan and into the fire.
>>
>>19576486
Prove it, fag.
>>
>>19576487
Nuh uh. You prove it.
>>
I don't see why people think taking our own lives as something wrong. Nobody asked to be born. I just want to return to nothingness. No heaven or hell, or be born again. Nothing.
>>
>>19576485
Escape from extreme mental illness maybe
>>
>>19576501
Life is a gift. Somebody who wants to throw away their own consciousness is pathetic.
>>
>>19576512
>Life is a gift

In your opinion. There's nothing unique about living except experiencing pain every day and witness how there's nothing but misery in our future.
>>
>>19576512
>Life is a gift.
kek just cause it's a gift doesn't mean i have to like it, i don't care if i'm pathetic in your eyes cause you are pathetic, delusional and disgusting in my eyes so? who gives a shit.
>>
>>19576512
If life is a gift, it is a gift dog or other animal.
You can't say no to a gift and now you're stuck with a dog that you have to take care of.
Seriously, fuck people that gift animals.
>>
>>19576455
How is it harmful to note that suicide won't be effective since things will just reset until it doesn't happen?
>>
>>19576502
Or unbearable pain. I know people without real problems such as yourself often have difficulties conceiving of a situation wherein death becomes the preferable option, but such situations certainly do exist.
>>
>>19576512
>Life is a gift
well I didn't ask for it and I'm chucking it out once everyone's back is turned.
>>
>>19576512
>Life is a gift.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1WkcnaNfcE4
>>
>>19576530
The word "reset" was ambiguous in your post. One conspicuous interpretation would have been that he would have another, better shot at life if he just ended the one he has now.
>>
>>19576581
Which is true.
>>
>>19576570
That poor man.
>>
>>19576570
>>19576523
>>19576526
>>19576527
if you seriously dont believe that its a miracle that we even have the self awareness and consciousness to talk about this, I dont know what to say.
>>
>>19576512

- Coddled baby
>>
>>19576552
>death becomes the preferable option, but such situations certainly do exist

That certainly seems to be the case in some circumstances. But it's more likely that people on here suffer depression because they're short rather than having their face eaten off by some rare disease. Should we really be encouraging people with depression because of social and self-esteem issues to kill themselves? I don't think so.
>>
>>19576592
It's not a miracle, it's natural.
>>
>>19576592

>b8
>>
>>19576583
sauce on this?
>>
>>19576592
Not much of a surprise. It didn't sound like you were prepared to argue your case.
>>
>>19576592
Yet you shut down all discussions and proclaim your opinion is superior to all.

Killer whales are also highly conscious, go dedicate your life to protect them or something.
>>
>>19576605
Argue with your mind? I thought you wanted to throw it away?
>>
>>19576609
Huh?
>>
>>19576425
I think that it depends on the reason behind it. Someone who is mentally ill or in an untenable, intolerable, horrific situation, such as what happened to the people who jumped from the towers on 9/11 16 years ago today, in my personal Christian belief will have the same afterlife as anyone else who has died.
I don't believe that suicide is an unforgivable sin nor does the bible say anything like that. People think so because murder goes against the 10 commandments and they call suicide self murder but I don't it's as simple as that. The only unforgivable sin according to the bible is blasphemy, therefore I think that in terms of an afterlife there's no difference because I believe that God sees the pain and anguish of the suicidal person and Jesus has life experience as a human and can intercede on that person's behalf to explain how it feels to be a human.
In terms of the people who will be left behind though I do think that it's infinitely worse for them because it means that they weren't worthy enough to keep the suicide here and that's why if anyone reading this is thinking about committing suicide they should reconsider. Talk to someone, anyone. Phone a helpline, find a priest or charity volunteer, a police officer, doctor or other medical professional. There's nothing shameful about having suicidal thoughts or a mental illness these are all just parts of complexities of what it means to be human.
>>
>>19576433
someone in sept 23 will do it
>>
>>19576425
your dog misses you
>>
who ever takes their life in this world will be forced to kill his/herself over and over by manner of which they had succeeded.
>>
>>19576912
Death by boobs!
>>
>>19576425

people ask ''why'' , sometimes they dont understand, sometimes they lie about the reason and sometimes they don't care

were you curious about it or just wanted some attention?
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.