[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ayy lmao thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 71
Thread images: 21

File: 1504844210705.jpg (69KB, 1000x666px) Image search: [Google]
1504844210705.jpg
69KB, 1000x666px
post your ayy pics and stories
>>
ayy
>>
File: alien-abduction-i10.jpg (11KB, 248x256px) Image search: [Google]
alien-abduction-i10.jpg
11KB, 248x256px
owo
>>
>>19576377
Legit sighting and abduction story here, don't care if you retards believe me or not. Will answer follow up questions.

2008, live in a small city in one of the corners of Australia. House is just outside said city in a suburb a few k's away, overlooking a river. Small but fairly populated area.

Arlington july/August. I'm 14 years old at the time. At home. It's getting close to dinner time when I get called upstairs by my father who is standing just outside the front of the house.

My stepmother and stepsister are also present, I get outside, and hovering probably 2-3 kilometres away are three brilliant bright orange lights, they rotate slowly above the river/beach near the town. Completely silent, making a rotating triangle shape.

It's about 7pm at night, so there's very ambient noise in the area, whatever it was, it wasn't making any noise.

They hovered and rotated for the best part of 15 minutes, occasionally dimming and reappearing, until finally they disappeared completely. It wasn't a flare or a helicopter. And there are no military airfields in the entire state. I'm not sure what it was, but I'm not entirely convinced it wasn't something otherworldly.
>>
>>19576492
*Very little ambient noise
>>
CONT.

A few years later, probably late 2011, maybe October or November I undergo a number of experiences culminating in a waking abduction.

I'll go straight to the most striking event, and if there's any Interest I might share more.

It's probably around November 2011 that this occurred. Though the date could be as late as mid 2012. By this time I'm 18-19 years of age, and have been having strange *nightmares* about small grey creatures entering my bedroom and electrocuting me with a small, silver rod.

These nightmarish experiences had seemingly been increasing in frequency and vividness, sometimes leaving behind strange odours "like rotting cardboard* once even where I'd been moved and woke up on the floor. Needless to say at this point I was already pretty spooked by the prospect that the nightmares we're actually real, though I wasn't entirely convinced, and still aren't to this day.

The night in question I was awoken by some outside disturbance, i don't remember the specific sound that roused me but I have the distinct memory of being irritated or fed up by whatever it was. My room was unusually well lit at the time, something I strangely overlooked. It was as though a car was parked in my backyard with the headlights on, it was an unnatural white light that was coming through the curtains.

I'm just lying there and I notice my door slowly slipping open. Fed up I jump out of bed and pull the door open violently.

There standing in the hallway just outside my room, are 3 small beings. Maybe 130-150 cm in height, completely bald with round. Black eyes. It's very dark so I can't make out all the features,

Almost instantly I feel the most incredible fear I've ever felt. It's like a cold bucket of water being poured over me, terror doesn't even begin to describe it. It's cold. Animalistic fear

I react, and go to hit one of them. The next thing I remember is something hitting my head, a loud crack and the feeling of electrocution again...
>>
>>19576566
I wake up the next morning, feel unwell and vomit in the shower. More importantly I notice a small marking on my back, round, with three clear strikes though the middle. Bit like a pace symbol.

The marking itself beared resembleance to a Hicky, in the sense that it seemed like something had sucked on my skin and brought the blood to the surface. It didn't disappear for several days. If theres any interest I may root around and have a look for the photos I took of it at the time.

Understandably one of the scariest experiences of my life. I don't remember much else about the abduction, just the violent and sudden way I was taken.
>>
>>19576579
I'm down for pics if you can find them. That sounds terrifying, holy shit
>>
Aliens aren't real.
>>
>>19576647
T H E T R U T H I S O U T T H E R E
>>
>>19576655
Maybe, but it's not here.
>>
>8 years old
>night terror
>woke up in the middle of the night
>bright light coming out of the hallway
>bluish bright figure about 1 meter tall standing near me
>fucking scared
>couldn't shout
>closed my eyes but it was still there, too shiny
>it was pouring some glowing plasma towards me
>started shouting
>it vanished

gray? angel? i don't know
>>
My Father has a story.

>Profile: Brazilian, about 30 years old, working in a supermarket, 1990's
>City: Franca, São Paulo
>after his working shift, my father stopped by a bar to crack open a cold one with the boys
>ask for a beer, sit in a table by the sidewalk
>see a couple of people in the sidewalk in the other side of the street
>suddenly feels an urge to cross the street and talk to them, he doesn't even start to drink
>it was a man and a woman, he described them as "dressing like those arab people, or maybe gypsies"
>he ask them "I don't know why, but I have a feeling that I know you from some place"
>they smile without saying a word
>*memory blank*
>found himself in some place else, some kind of abandoned and empty lot, it is foggy
>the couple ask him "come with us"
>he say "I can't I have a son and a wife"
>they give their back to him and walk into the fog, disappearing
>my father realizes where he is, he is not far from home, almost the same block, but he is very far from where he was before
>he realizes that the place the couple walked towards is a wall, there is no other exit
>he comes back home, running and sweating
>hours passed and he doesn't recall a thing

is it legit, are there similar stories?
my father is not the lying type, and he is always dead serious while mentioning it (and he remembers this story from time to time)
>>
File: 51i-DLiL+DL._SY679_.jpg (27KB, 276x679px) Image search: [Google]
51i-DLiL+DL._SY679_.jpg
27KB, 276x679px
>>19576684
me again
>>
>>19576492
so where's the abduction part?
>>
>>19576695
ps: my father doesn't practice any spiritualist or esoteric religion and regard it as bullshit and/or devilish. So he doesn't make these claims because some kind of belief.

He always said that he thought those people were rather aliens, but he considered them being angels, demons and so on. (he used to be into Evangelical Christianity)
>>
>>19576707
nvmd, I'm retarded
>>
>>19576713
/x/ in a nutshell.
>>
please comment my father's story, I need some opinion from people who believe in this kind of thing.
>>
>>19576579
Please share the pics
>>
how does one protect themselves from this?
>>
>>19577217

space garlic
>>
>>19576377
The nightmares began in the year 2000. I was 10 years old, and for the next 3 years of my life I developed depression, and anxiety.

The stress from the dreams caused me to sit in class, and jot down the faces in my notebooks. I could never get the bodies right. I couldnt eat, couldnt sleep. My night terrors seemed to give me some kind of post traumatic stress.

I was very horny growing up, but there was also part of me that denied the want to have sex with anybody else. It's one of the main reasons I didn't lose my virginity until I was about 19.

I use to be a very religious person, but for a while now I've kinda just felt like Science is more important.

I've had so many vivid dreams where I was being dragged around a spaceship by one of these things. There was never any remorse. I almost feel like these creautres don't understand human emotion, or that they are just robots.

What I do remember is that each dream had a theme. It started with UFO sighting style nightmares which were easy to deal with because I could wake up after the sighting , but as it progressed the world began to end. At one point I started having sleep paralysis, and they would show up in my room from a light then appear wherever they want like pretty much walk through walls, and shit. I could never move, and I could never scream. My heart would feel like it was going to explode from my chest, and within seconds it was all over.

I believe that I am an abductee because when my nightmares began there was a ufo that the police chased in a few towns from me until it dissappeared. That event happened in 2000, and I didn't know about it until I was 13.
>>
>>19576492
>>19576566
>I'm just lying there and I notice my door slowly slipping open. Fed up I jump out of bed and pull the door open violently. There standing in the hallway just outside my room, are 3 small beings. Maybe 130-150 cm in height, completely bald with round. Black eyes. It's very dark so I can't make out all the features,

fuck that shit
>>
>>19576566
thanks a lot for sharing
>>
>>19576492
>>19576499
>>19576566
>>19576579
Did you tell your parents, what did they think?
>>
File: received_1210731125629746.jpg (35KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
received_1210731125629746.jpg
35KB, 640x480px
>>19576579
Here's an image of the marking I found on my back the following morning, after the encounter with the grays.

Thinking about it, there doesn't seem to be any casual explanation that could've caused the mark. It was literally like a suction tube had been applied to my skin. It stayed for several days before fading.
>>
>>19578635
Yep, they raped you and sucked on on your back as they nut.
>>
File: Egyptian_coin.jpg (120KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Egyptian_coin.jpg
120KB, 500x500px
>>
File: Mona_Lisa_Alien.jpg (9KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
Mona_Lisa_Alien.jpg
9KB, 480x360px
>>
>>19578635
I had additional encounters with them, albeit to a lesser degree of intensity.

The commonality between the encounters is their use of a small metal rod to subdue me. Thin, silver and pointed. Likely the size of a chopstick.

Right before I'd lose consciousness in any of these experiences I'd hear a loud crack noise. It's a strange and unnatural noise, and it sounds almost as if it's happening within your sinus or forehead. Eminating from the point at which they strike with the rod. Which is somewhere just between and above your eyebrows.

The noise and unconsciousness is sometimes followed with the feeling of electrocution. Which starts inside your head and spreads through your entire body. The terror of an abduction is absolutely incredible. I'm not surprised most people don't remember it. The mind protecting itself perhaps.
>>
>>19578665
That sucks dude.

Idk what I would do if I were you.
>>
>>19578665
Unironically look into how becoming a Christian can help you. It sounds completely stupid, but just give it a chance.
>>
>>19577282
They never feel remorse since you aren't supposed to remember. And if you do, its supposed to be fashioned to seem like a nightmare so you won't worry yourself.
>>
outside on my parents lawn. live on big lake. 2-3am smoking a bowl alone and texting some friends to come over.. see a light about 1mile away come up out of the lake, brush it off as fireworks because i live in a huge vacation area and people light off fireworks all summer long.. light gets brighter, its blue white, starts coming toward me, grab cell phone to take a pic...

>POOF<

7am sun coming up laying on giant lawn infront of lake soaked by dew from grass

da hell happened?

later i started remembering bits and pieces where i was in like suspended animation/paralyzed in this glass tube? it was filled with a liquid/gel but somehow i could still breath.. i finally can move and climb up and jump out landing like 8ft on the floor and i turn arond boom its a fucking grey alien i pass out from the sight wake up on the lawn

the second abduction involves me actually kicking a grey alien into the wall then they bounced..like one of the other posters one of the aliens was holding this shiney stainless steel looking rod with a light at the end, i thibk i woke up before they could use it on me, they seemed like "woah this wasnt supposed to happen" then poof. I looked out my window and there was a fucking light right above the trees across the street
>>
File: 1321864984313.jpg (811KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1321864984313.jpg
811KB, 1080x1080px
>>19576377
ayyyyyyyyyy
>>
File: 1503285112563m.jpg (99KB, 1024x724px) Image search: [Google]
1503285112563m.jpg
99KB, 1024x724px
>>
File: ayy.jpg (101KB, 736x1062px) Image search: [Google]
ayy.jpg
101KB, 736x1062px
>>19576377
ayy ayy captain
>>
>>19579206
>2-3am
>light gets brighter, its blue white
>>POOF<
>7am sun coming up

TELL ME MORE DAMN IT I've experienced something similar. Wasn't alone when it happened either.

Did the light brighten the entire surroundings?
>>
>>19579273
>Me and friend walking road that cuts through nowhere, joining two sides of town
>Nothing for miles in between
>Hit depression in the terrain
>Pond on either side (used to be one big pond until road was built)
>Stop for a quick breather as we were walking rather vigorously
>Ask him for the time
>2am
>Notice how clear the sky is for miles around us
>"We should be on the other side of town in about 30 minutes"
>Suddenly blue flash
>Bright enough to make night seem like day
>Immediately think lightning
>No clouds for miles, none even over the horizon
>No followup clap of thunder
>Ask friend if he seen blue flash
>Confirms he did
>Roughly a minute after flash of light
>Calming down a little
>Ask for time again
>4am
>Proceed to completely lose our shit and book it out of there
>>
File: 1405241161229.gif (3MB, 190x200px) Image search: [Google]
1405241161229.gif
3MB, 190x200px
>>19579206
>kicking a grey alien into the wall
>>
>>19578755
Unironically stop junking up every fucking thread with this christfag bullshit.
>>
>>19578665
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gdWrvhF1HvA

>small metal rod to subdue me. Thin, silver and pointed. Likely the size of a chopstick.

That sounds like what Whitley Streiber described
>>
>>19579418

Not him, but I believe it to be effective. I'm not a practicing Christian, but I believe in God. I've had "experiences" and I've found that calling on God reduces the occurrence. Other than a single nightmare (with witnesses that can confirm it was just my girlfriend's pale skinny little sister walking into our bedroom) I haven't experienced an event in years.

Can greenext about my encounter if interested.
>>
>>19579459
go ahead
>>
>>19579478

>be me, 10-11
>only child, have bunk bed because best friend practically spends the summers at my house
>have had sleep paralysis on occasion for years since I could remember
>wake up unable to move and feel evil presence in the room. Try to scream, cant
>pure indescribable evil gives me feeling of absolute terror
>sense that there are "three" of them in my room
>face is covered by a comfertor but I can literally feel their presense as they move around my room
>one "big" one and two "little" ones
>the big one is most frightening
>It's hard to describe, but I could feel it's "attention" like you'd see a flashlight while it moved around my room
>I felt that they were looking for something
>they never found me, but the place they were standing would become been the foot of my bed when I moved it years later

And then I woke up. But there were several times where I'd wake up in the middle of the night terrified with no idea why. Nothing that could be blamed on normal nightmares.
>>
>>19579520
I'll post my sleep paralysis story now

>literally 2 months ago
>having evening nap
>deep deep sleep
>suddenly wake up
>dark
>for some reason sense some malevolent presence has entered house
>feel it coming down hallway to my room
>feeling of absolute terror
>frantically attempt to get out of bed but can't even raise a finger
>eventually muster enough strength to flip myself over in bed just before 'it' comes in
>wake up startled at what happened
>>
File: 1504402885424-x.jpg (174KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1504402885424-x.jpg
174KB, 1024x768px
>>19579233
>>
>>19579418
I can sense how alone you are in your life. You need to be strong enough to be vulnerable and let your fears and guard down and allow Christ into your heart and soul
>>
>>19579418

Christfaggotry is a really big part of /x/. Ignore it if it upsets you. Call them out and you'll just get responses like this
>>19579962
>>
>>19580005
>really big part of /x/
No it isn't. It's a cancerous variant of newfaggotry.
>>
>>19579418
Right? God damn stop forcing people to love a "thing" that doesn't give a shit about any of us.
>>
>>19576695
Sister had similar story, but way less intense, no abduction.
She was in shopping center, it was late at night, just before closing so no other people around. While taking escalator up and being in the middle, there was a young man in the other direction coming towards her. She said she can't remember his face or anything else about his appearance, just the super intense eyes staring at her.
Then he said the exact same thing as to your father - "Come with us". She instantly got unnaturally scared, letting him pass her on the escalator. It was just a second, but when she turns back, no one is standing there anymore, nor is anyone around downstairs, anywhere.

I did some research and found stories about the "come with us", does anyone know more?
>>
>>19580231
Center of europe here, must have been around 2007, 2008
>>
File: vegetables.gif (352KB, 500x300px) Image search: [Google]
vegetables.gif
352KB, 500x300px
>>19577260
underrated
>>
File: ayylmao.jpg (53KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
ayylmao.jpg
53KB, 640x480px
>>19578635
>>19578645
>Yep, they raped you and sucked on on your back as they nut.
>>
File: MulletFAGGOTS.gif (2MB, 495x259px) Image search: [Google]
MulletFAGGOTS.gif
2MB, 495x259px
Passenger is VIP
>>
File: UglyCunt.png (1MB, 974x641px) Image search: [Google]
UglyCunt.png
1MB, 974x641px
Just an ugly cunt
>>
>>19577789
My pleasure man
>>19577831
I did actually, probably a week after the event I told my mother who lives in the same house.
Didn't actually get the response i was expecting, I was still pretty cynical at the time and she was surprisingly open and casual about it. After sharing my experience with her she claimed to have been abducted at least once when she was pregnant with me. Not at all the answer I wanted to hear at the time as it only strengthened my growing paranoia about the issue. I've since come to some measure of peace with whatever it was.

>>19578755
Thanks for the advice man. I'm sort of the growing disposition that whatever the experience was, is actually real and tangible. Despite this I've come to some measure of peace with it. If it happens again, realistically there's nothing physically I can do to stop it from happening, but mentally I could certainly try to close myself off to the experience. Something think the majority of unwitting abductees already do naturally.

>>19579449
Thanks for the link man, there seems to be some pretty glaring commonalities between abductee stories. I heard that there was a study done to measure the correlation between stories. I couldn't quote the study, but from what I heard it was pretty legit and they found that were significantly statistical commonalities accorss their sample.

I had some idea that maybe there were others with strong similarities to my experience, but to listen to someone recount the same thing that happened to me in such detail is really chilling.
>>
File: 1918212_200x200.jpg (9KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1918212_200x200.jpg
9KB, 200x200px
>>19576492
wow
>>
>>19579267
Underrated as fuck
>>
>>19580864
>uglycunt.jpg
My sides have discovered alien life in a solar system in Andromeda
>>
File: 462368576.jpg (450KB, 747x1024px) Image search: [Google]
462368576.jpg
450KB, 747x1024px
>>
>>19576695
North Italian mountainers from a village in the venetian Alpes; i see some resemblances with a legend here of the ''Cascia morta'' (''dead hunter'); it's a legend of a strange pale man dressed as an hunter that ''force'' people to follow him in the forest or in some mountain grottos, and they usually never return and not a single human rest (bones, etc) of them is found. All disappeared people in the past were tought to have followed him; uh, there are also strange globular lights in these mountains since centuries.
>>
Sorry for "broken" english (not my native tongue).

When I was 5, I had dream that I try to teach alien "in TV" some words, he pointed to an objects and then I described them.

This fucking huge eyed alien always creates terror feeling inside, also looking to much at it creates some kind of "loop" inside my head, not sure how to describe it, like there is something locked down inside my mind.

Not sure about real experiences. Maybe huge black eyed head is just some kind edge-image exploring error in brain neural net due to face recognition, Maybe this is just another meme infecting virus like religion or other shit - at least this is what I hope for.

Anyway my IQ is about 160+.
>>
>>19579213
I woke up a few months ago with this next to my bed, looking at me with the same expression
>>
File: hobo nickle.jpg (33KB, 340x270px) Image search: [Google]
hobo nickle.jpg
33KB, 340x270px
>>19578652
That is a hobo nickle
>>
>>19576377
https://youtu.be/UG5rnGOvPs4
>>
>>19579267
It's Doctor now ayyyy
>>
File: 1498788688038.jpg (91KB, 1278x720px) Image search: [Google]
1498788688038.jpg
91KB, 1278x720px
>>19580864
A screenshot from the Apple Keynote September 2017 Livestream from today ...
>>
>>19578755
>>19581017
or you know, set up a camera and buy a gun, so if it does happen you'll have video evidence and maybe even a body
Thread posts: 71
Thread images: 21

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.