[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hunter general

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

Hey /x/,
Just completed a long winded exorcism. Hope everyone else is enjoying their day.
Ask me whatever!
>>
>>19575956
That seer ritual you talked about last thread, teach me please.
>>
>>19575961
Sure, I actually used it today.

The seers ritual is a basic 'detect' cantrip that helps you see supernatural energies like tainted auras, emotional imprints or ectoplasm.

First thing you need is a cantrip or a short chant to focus your energy and shut off your mundane senses, thereby enhancing your intrinsinc 'sixth sense' for the supernatural.

Next up get a transparent crystal, you wanna hold it in your dominant hand whilst chanting your cantrip.

Make sure your hands and feet are bare, so your energy can flow out smoothly.

Try and sense strong energies emanating from certain things. You will eventually be able to feel the presence of such energies after a bit of practice, and after you have mastered feeling the energy, you'll be able to differentiate the different flavors of energy.

Hope that helps!
>>
>>19575956
How's the life of the schizophrenic?
>>
>>19575980
It did, thanks, any others rituals or spells to help see paranormal beings?
>>
>>19576057
Not particularly. Theres a reason they arent well known or documented in photo or video. They are hard to find.
>>
>>19575980
What is ectoplasm made of?
>>
>>19575956
Oh, another one of these.

What is your method of exorcism?
What else do you "hunt"?
Where did you learn your trade?
>>
What do you bench
>>
>>19575956
Good to know you're still fine, i'm the Guy from previous thread asking about the fire amulet and goofer dust
>>
You're a hunter of what? I can't imagine you go around killing people, even if they have malicious tendencies.
>>
>>19576183
Thaaaat... is a good question. Its like, residual energy from a ghost plane or something.
>>19576292
My exorcism is usually through song, like a shaman. All of my skills are self taught or taught through friends. It isn't my trade just a side peice
>>19576847
200 lbs
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.