[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are you trying hard to achieve samadhi? Just meditate, fampais,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: samadhi.jpg (125KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
samadhi.jpg
125KB, 1280x720px
Are you trying hard to achieve samadhi?
Just meditate, fampais, and you'll achieve it.
Here's a few reminders:
-Deities of the present are demons of the past.
-Demons of the present are deities of the past.
-Only the techniques remain true.
-Therefore instead of chanting mantras and worshipping like a bakhta, you should focus on meditation.
Deities come and go, but truth remains, remember that these are mythos to tell you the story of how to achieve self-realization yourself, focus on this instead of on the worship and remember to not to accept names for god, because as societies have progressed demons have become gods and gods have become demons. Your only certainty is in the technique.

I've already attained samadhi, but will do more spiritual practice to burn karmas, don't want to end up being born again because of some bad choices.
>>
>>19575653

you are still in the quest, you are not done yet
>>
>>19575785
What else can I achieve?
>>
>>19575653
What the fuck is a salamhi?
>>
>>19575816
A salami is an italian stuffed meat that is quite delicious.
A samadhi is union with god or self realization.
>>
>>19575809
What have you truly achieved is a better question

Are you content? No.
>>
Do you practice love?
>>
>>19575833
Samadhi.
I want to do more spiritual practice, but it is to fix more errors, with samadhi I know I will not be born again.

>>19575834

You practice clenching of teeth.
>>
>>19575653
>-Therefore instead of chanting mantras and worshipping like a bakhta, you should focus on meditation.
Did you want to talk a bit on meditation within bhakti-yoga, or are you content with feeling superior to a strawman?

> Bg 8.8 — He who meditates on Me as the Supreme Personality of Godhead, his mind constantly engaged in remembering Me, undeviated from the path, he, O Pārtha, is sure to reach Me.

What I've never understood is why people think meditation needs to stop. A time of day for intense sit-down-and-center certainly, but meditation does not require the body to be inactive. If it did this requirement would disprove the nonattachment to the body and defeat the purpose. Meditation is intense awareness, focus. Focus on the act of focusing. Shall we stop our focus just because we're eating, or performing our social duties, or engaging socially? A gangster churchgoer is one who spends an hour or two absolving sins and the rest of the time piling them up, thinking the special time makes up for it. To meditate for an hour then traipse off back into the world of ego is the same essential thing: my meditation is "done," let me go try to enjoy this ephemeral awareness again.

It's like when people describe to me "briefly" experiencing Oneness - and perhaps a Monist can explain it to me - my thought is always "what compelled you to return from this "brief" experience of eternal One?"
>>
Thoughts on kriya yoga? Yogananda's teachings?
>>
Demons are only personifications of the fear of realizing the ego as an imaginary construction and achieving nirvana or the cessation of negative emotions.
>>
>>19576051
Continually concentrating on the mind itself- thoughts, consciousness between thoughts and emotions arising from thoughts- is what I like to do.
>>
>>19576051
This. When life itself becomes your meditation, then you might be on to something.
>>
File: maj10.jpg (108KB, 350x600px) Image search: [Google]
maj10.jpg
108KB, 350x600px
>>19577570
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.