[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

when will the NWO take over?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: 0235703257.jpg (102KB, 581x703px) Image search: [Google]
0235703257.jpg
102KB, 581x703px
when will the NWO take over?
>>
>>19575455
While not likely the NWO you conspiracy theorists like to anticipate, sometime in the 2050s
>>
>>19575455
They already have. Wait till the next collapse for us to be at the point of no return
>>
Nice pic fag. I'm honestly ready for the party to get started.
t.yellowbee
>>
>>19575455
They're having some technical difficulties at the moment.

That's what happens when you lose your standards and let the unenlightened into your elite institutions.and then into positions of power.
>>
Spoiler: They won't...
>>
its easy for an alien hivemind to take over the world watch an learn
hypothetically speaking
>>
>>19575455
Kek. When did they take over, you mean. Your not the coldest beer in the fridge, are you Op? They took power pre millennium.
>>
>>19575455
About 30 years ago
>>
>>19575455
when most of the white people born from 1930-70 are dead and enough refugees/other have been transplanted into western populations.
>>
>>19575455
they did in '45
>>
>>19576855
This

Nice pic average Jon
>>
When the/pol/ prophecy is complete
>>
It's been said ITT but seriously
they have
>>
There has to be an event so terrifying that it forces the world to believe that it is a good idea to have a one world government. I believe the elites work through fear. I'm not sure if we'll have WWIII but some kind of event must take place that scares everyone to the point of accepting a one world government.

Think about it. They did 9-11 to take away the civil liberties of Americans. They attacked the Middle East to sew the seed of extremism and even staged some of those executions. They need to create so much fear that we ALLOW a one world government to happen.

From there the UN takes power as the one world government and all laws and constitutions are second to the one world constitution. It'll be painted as a good thing along with the mark of the beast. They'll try to chip all of us and create a system where its impossible to do anything without the chip.

They know that many people will rebel so they'll reeducate some while exterminating others. Not everyone will buy it though. Some will simply go into hiding. Others will fight back. They'll try hard to have complete control but they won't. The NWO will not last for long. Neither will the world as we know it. Jesus will come back and set things right.
>>
>>19578321
G-guys?...

>>19577616
>>
File: IMG_1650.jpg (591KB, 1443x1946px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1650.jpg
591KB, 1443x1946px
Soon enough child.
>>
>when
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.