[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The First Red Pill

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6

File: 31118_000_032_01.jpg (155KB, 359x325px) Image search: [Google]
31118_000_032_01.jpg
155KB, 359x325px
He was the wisest man on earth and a ruler over God's chosen people. With his wisdom came something else, however:
>And I set my mind to know wisdom and to know what is crazy and foolish. I saw that this is also is like trying to catch the wind. Because in much wisdom there is much trouble. And he who gets much learning gets much sorrow. (Ecclesiastes 1:17-18)
You could say he knows of all things under the sun, because God granted that knowledge and wisdom to him. It was also a curse. We could suggest that he was given the gift of the ultimate red pill in its purest God-like form.

We'd agree Solomon knew and understood of goodness, because wisdom requires it of him. (Look to Plato's argument about pursuing philosophy, knowledge and goodness.) Anyway, this very understanding was quite different than practicing goodness. He knew one thing for certain: All of his knowledge and wisdom had brought a deep sense of sorrow. A foolish man has little trouble, little sense of sorrow because he lives not for God - planning a livelihood, tending to his family, or making wise decisions. Instead, the foolish man lives for the day, speaking empty words. A man like Solomon lives each day with the struggle of acknowledging the next red pill. He also speaks that because nothing novel, or new, is under the sun, that it adds to our misery. Whether we are poor or rich, foolish or wise, we all die eventually. It is better to have adventured into what is foolish to understand what foolishness is:
>Young man, be filled with joy while you are young. And let your heart be happy while you are a young man. Follow the ways of your heart and the desires of your eyes. But know that God will judge you for all these things. (Ecclesiastes 11:9)
While wisdom (the red pill) is worthwhile in the eyes of God, we do not need to torment ourselves, in my opinion, on a daily basis. We don't need to bring misery to our lives simply because we are striving for the truth. Experience life, says Solomon.
>>
File: 85207065.jpg (54KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
85207065.jpg
54KB, 600x600px
seems like a bretty cool guy. can u recommend any books about him?
>>
>>19575394
The less obscure Holy Texts on him are Ecclesiastes, Proverbs, and Song of Solomon. No doubt any /x/-filers would know of the Lesser Key of Solomon already. There are a few chapters in I Kings about Solomon's reign, but that's more of a chronology of kingship rather than his personal experiences. It's said the Song of Solomon was an ode of sorts to the Queen of Sheba. Proverbs was a collection of all his wisdom - it's more like bite-sized chucks of life sayings/wise sayings. And Ecclesiastes was his way of teaching the bigger picture of life itself - I personally take it to inspire within us a sort of philosophy. That philosophy could be the red pill, black pill, or even hedonism/ignorance.
>>
Interestingly enough, it's said that Solomon used his wisdom and knowledge to summon and take control over demons and spirits of that time. This could explain why he would allow almost all 700 wives and 300 concubines to worship pagan idol gods. Many people believe that this was wrong of Solomon to allow such idolatry into the chosen peoples' kingdom. On the contrary, he let in those pagan religions so that he could use his power of demons, granted by God Himself, to build his famous temple. What better way to use your power over spirits than to enslave them into constructing a marvel for God, the very being that stands opposed to all these pagan gods?
>>
Solomon's love affair with the Queen of Sheba can be explained as well. The Queen was said to be half demon, having legs and feet of a goat. Knowing Solomon has power over demons, why wouldn't he be naturally entranced at the thought of ultimately controlling an opposing foreign power? Remember that two things were certain in the Middle East at this time: Either you marry into foreign kingdoms to ensure a pact of peace or you eventually go to war in an effort to secure more land or in an act of self defense. That being said, Solomon again used his supernatural powers to control that which no other king could do. Interestingly enough again, he invited the Queen to visit (a 7 year trip from what is speculated to be from Arabia or Ethiopia, either of the two). She arrived early, only taking 6 years of travel - I'd say everyone here is versed in basic biblical numerology, so this number is quite interesting to say the least. Upon arrival, the two conversed for days with posing riddles to each other. What I wonder is this - were those conversations more than riddles? Or perhaps were they back-and-forth with words carrying the weight of two competing magicks? It was a competition of sorts. That's probably why Solomon was so intrigued by the Queen. It was the only person in the world that could he could have a battle of wits with.
>>
>>19575450
>they played the Riddle Game
Sauce? That's awesome.
>>
>>19575473
"What is a well of wood, a pail of iron which draws up stones and pours out water?"

Solomon answered, "A tube of cosmetic."

"What is that which comes from the earth as dust, the food of which is dust, which is poured out like water, and which looketh toward the house?"

Solomon answered, "Naphtha."

"What is that which precedeth all, like a general; which crieth loudly and bitterly; the head of which is like a reed; which is the glory of the rich and the shame of the poor, the glory of the dead and the shame of the living; the joy of the birds and the sorrow of the fishes?"

Solomon answered, "Flax."

Other riddles are quoted in the Midrash. "Seven depart, nine enter; two pour, one drinks."

Solomon answered, "Seven days of woman's uncleanness, nine months of pregnancy; two breasts of the mother at which the child is nourished."

"A woman saith unto her son, 'Thy father is my father, thy grandfather my husband; thou art my son; I am thy sister.'"

Solomon answered, "This mother is one of the daughters of Lot, who were with child by their father."
>>
whats so significant about the solomon seal?
how did it become the star of david?
how was his ring used?
>>
>>19575486
Personally, I believe these are the requirements of a spell or incantation. A tube of cosmetic (for a spell for vanity reasons), naphtha (an oil), flax (an herb believed to have a great amount of magick attached to it, at least in Egypt - flax seeds are used in magick spells for beauty, funnily enough). The 7 days of uncleanness is the what you have to do prior to the actual magick spell casting, having had a baby recently, using breast milk meant for the baby in the spell itself. Ideally, the spell caster needs to be one of the daughters of Lot (remember, he was known well for his incestuous relationships with his daughters, something taboo even in its own time of Jewish culture).
>>
>>19575495
A man of Israel came to Solomon, pleading for him to stop a demon from harassing him, so Solomon did so with the help of God.
“And it came about through my prayer that grace was given to me from the Lord Sabaoth by Michael his archangel. [He brought me] a little ring, having a seal consisting of an engraved stone, and said to me: "Take, O Solomon, king, son of David, the gift which the Lord God has sent thee, the highest Sabaoth. With it thou shalt lock up all demons of the earth, male and female; and with their help thou shalt build up Jerusalem. [But] thou [must] wear this seal of God. And this engraving of the seal of the ring sent thee is a Pentalpha.”
Knowing Solomon was the only man on earth wise enough to solve any riddle, God knew he was the only one with the power of the "Solomon Seal" or rather his signet. I'd argue that each time the king wanted to rid someone of a demon or control the demon in any way, he would have to solve the puzzle of the pentalpha. This may have been a way to keep the power to Solomon alone, especially if other priests or persons of power weren't wise or knowledgeable enough to solve the pentalpha. Of course, Solomon being the wisest man, he could easily solve it, and thus easily control any demon, but him alone could do so. The significance does not lie in his ability to control it, but that no other person could so do. We take the pentalpha for granted today because it's been watered down to be the pentagram - anyone can Google how to solve the pentalpha, and thus use the proper power of the pentagram for goetic purposes.
>>
>>19575518
This is to say, his ring was a reminder of the pentalpha, with it being engraved onto it the image of the pentagram. Each time he needed to deal with demons he would need to draw the pentagram and enact an incantation. His ring was a simple reminder of what the pentagram looked like - knowledge is power after all. I'd also argue each time he needed to do an exorcism, he'd go into a private chamber and do so by himself, keeping his secret - the puzzle of the pentalpha - to himself and only himself.
>>
>>19575518
why triangles on the seal? what do they represent
how did he use his gold? is there some esoteric significance to it?
>>
The two triangles served as a visual talisman which would in turn provide spiritual protection and control against the forces of evil. It was thought to ward off or at least protect against demons, turning them into mortal beings. It is said the two interlaced triangles appear as a star or sun, illustrating the vast wisdom of Solomon as bright as a sun. The obvious parallels need not be explained.

In numerology, the number one represents power or force, two is an opening (I'd interpret it as an opening to another world or the demonic possession or the world which demons exist), naturally three is then the beginning of true wisdom and control over those demons with power. The triangles are often represented in relation to the Holy Trinity. It has an implicit power to it when dealing with demon. Also, it represents 'manifestations,' perhaps in that he would use the ring to physically manifest a demon so that he could kill it. "The manner of the cure was this: He put a ring that had a Foot of one of those sorts mentioned by Solomon to the nostrils of the demoniac, after which he drew out the demon through his nostrils; and when the man fell down immediately, he abjured him to return into him no more."
>>
Solomon was a satanist coaxing people into hedonism. Pain and suffering in the mortal form is a lesson for the spirit. Struggle like the Buddhist search for enlightenment is Godly, not aimless comfortable existence.
>>
Understand that Solomon is merely a distraction.

There are deeper teaching you need to look for.
>>
>>19575612
Because he strayed himself doesn't mean he was not wise. Those who give the greatest advice or pieces of wisdom often aren't able to follow it themselves. He said openly that living life as it should be, full of experience, is worth more than living for wisdom - because in the end, we all die, and all endeavors are pointless, because what does it produce?
>>
>>19575580
why 72 demons?
did solomon rule over the demons with fear or did he have a mutual respect?
>>
>>19575618
How do you mean? I'd like to learn more. I'm looking to deeper meanings in Solomon's work, but it's strenuous. How, or what, would you suggest to go about this?
>>
>>19575623
And I summoned again to stand before me Beelzeboul, the prince of demons, and I sat him down on a raised seat of honour, and said to him: "Why art thou alone, prince of the demons?" And he said to me: "Because I alone am left of the angels of heaven that came down"
He placed the demon Beelzeboul on a seat of honor, presumably as a sign of respect for his reputation in the past. While these demons may be demons, they were also angels once too, remember.

As for the numbers - there are 72 books in the Bible. 72 disciples sent by Jesus Christ. 72 languages/races created by the Tower of Babel. There are 72 names given to God. I'd offer the argument that these demons were perverse attempts by pagans to name their own demon as God in a power struggle for the most powerful god as it were. Naturally, I'd also think that each demon might represent a god of each race at that time. In any case it is a number that closely relates to God Himself.
>>
Do you think he wrote any of the best secrets?
>>
File: 2textlines.gif (380KB, 1350x1739px) Image search: [Google]
2textlines.gif
380KB, 1350x1739px
>>19575655
>72 books
Nah, there are only 66.
>>
>>19576040
The Catholic Bible had 72, and still does have 72 to this day. It only changed because of the Great Reformation.
>>
>>19576040
Each time I see that pic makes me be more sure that the destruction of the Alexandria Library was a consequence of Clement and Origen meddling with things they shouldn't have touched.
>>
File: BibleVersions.png (88KB, 1103x418px) Image search: [Google]
BibleVersions.png
88KB, 1103x418px
>>19576059
(((CATHOLIC))) church. Mix Christianity and paganism and that's what you get. Use the King James Bible my man
T. Raised Catholic and went through 14 years of Catholic School
>>
>>19575370
A fucking kike who didn't know better.
>wisdom is worthy in the eyes of God
>we don't need to torment ourselves
I remind you he send his son so we could fucking torture him. Knowing a little bit ain't that much of a sacrifice in comparison
>>
File: 0.png (406KB, 900x855px) Image search: [Google]
0.png
406KB, 900x855px
>>19576090
>>
I have a question pertaining more towards Solomons Greater and Lesser Keys. Does anyone have experience in crafting operational equipment such as the black/white hilted knives, robes and other garments, etc. I have experience in Golden Dawn ritual magick, though I have never attempted Solomonic summoning of any kind. I would like to try out of curiosity, but I do not know how detrimental the aforesaid equipment is to the operation, and how perfectly I must follow Solomons instruction in the crafting process.

great thread btw
>>
>>19575370
Nigga got steamed rolled by the romans.
>>
File: pyramiddigits.png (878KB, 1580x662px) Image search: [Google]
pyramiddigits.png
878KB, 1580x662px
>>19575427
>Interestingly enough, it's said that Solomon used his wisdom and knowledge to summon and take control over demons and spirits of that time. This could explain why he would allow almost all 700 wives and 300 concubines to worship pagan idol gods. Many people believe that this was wrong of Solomon to allow such idolatry into the chosen peoples' kingdom. On the contrary, he let in those pagan religions so that he could use his power of demons, granted by God Himself, to build his famous temple. What better way to use your power over spirits than to enslave them into constructing a marvel for God, the very being that stands opposed to all these pagan gods?

"As a dog returns to its vomit, so a fool to his folly." - Proverbs 26:11

The Jerusalem temple today in its form as being a monument to Moses and the "prophets" is no temple to God.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9QageVk0vAQ
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.