[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tips To Sharpen Psychic Ability?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

I'll start with the obvious ones.

>Fasting, only consuming calories once a week has worked for me
>Meditation and maintaining a meditative mindset throughout your day
>>
>inb4 waahhh ive never had psychic experiences and society shuns anything new or different and I can't be an independent thinker, therefore psychic experiences don't exist

gtfo
>>
Are you looking for general buffs, or something related to a specific skill?
>>
>>19575233
general buff i suppose, any tips would be useful though just specify what effect the tip may have incase others are interested
>>
>>19575224
To what degree do you buy in? A daily middle pillar ritual is pretty standard re: getting good, but i can also pass along some low level astral bionics (that is, thoughtforms that connect to your energy system analagous to how bionics attach to your physical body).
>>
>>19575224

Broadening perspective. Constantly trying to see things beyond where you currently do.
>>
>>19575224
perhaps geometry/algebra will give you some new bits to build with
>>
>>19575224
Yeah no, the fasting is more trouble than it's worth.

Do:
>Meditate
>Pick up a form of divination to open a clear communication path between you and your subconscious
>Put an amethyst chunk next to your bed
>Learn to recognise when your subconscious is trying to tell you something
>>
>>19575269

>the fasting is more trouble than it's worth.

Nah, gets the mind aware like nothing else.
>>
>>19575238
It seems to me that emotional states play a role in psychic phenomena, so it stands to reason that being able to induce or negate emotional sensations would be a useful skill in relation to buffing psychic skillz. It may also be possible to make "psychic hotkeys" by associating various mindstates with specific sequences of emotions, movements, actions, thoughs, etc. If that's the case, then acting and psychic skillz have a lot of overlap in their underlying skillset.
I'm not saying that actors are skilled psychics or that psychics should become actors, but that practically speaking, some of their training exercises appear to be roughly the same thing.
>>
after having done the work, doing something mundane like cleaning when your mind is zoning out, boom - visions and information comes in.
>>
>>19575276
There are better ways to get there while actually being a functioning adult.
>>
>>19575276

This is factually incorrect. Decrease in glucose starves brain which decreases cognitive function. Mind and body are parts of the same whole, weakening one weakens the other.

Music was mans first language, and lets us access the deepest parts of ourselves, hence why real shamans (not just junkies playing pretend) use it to assist in trancestates, and re-program themselves whilst doing so. Mind, body, and heart are one -- Unify them and you get more oomph than trying to rely on any one over the other.
>>
>>19575311
When it comes to human physiology, answers aren't always so clear and black & white like that.
>>
>>19575224

Dance.
>>
>>19575352
Well, answers are rarely clear in human physiology.
>>19575311
Humans have fat and ancient humans had to go through long periods of not eating. [Evolutionarily wise] Only recently have humans had abundances of food to be eating daily.
>>
>>19575372

The body does not burn fat for glucose, it burns muscle. It is scientific fact that extended periods without food decrease cognitive function.
>>
>>19575397
I'm not studied on physiology so I'll take your word and maybe look it up by myself but fasting definitely sharpens psychic abilities if anybody wants to take the muscle loss. Jesus, Buddha and many other spiritual figures have fasted over 40 consecutive days at a time.
>>
>>19575426
When I was fasting my intuition was literally perfect and I had the most of my psychic experiences then.
>>
anyone have experience on microdosing? any effect on psychic effects?
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.