[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>been seeing a nun 1x a week, seems like she has a legitimate

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

File: 1479390301041.jpg (50KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
1479390301041.jpg
50KB, 960x960px
>been seeing a nun 1x a week, seems like she has a legitimate connection with some kind of paranormal/otherworldly energy whether it's "God" or whatever
>all she keeps telling me is "dude just have faith bro and pray to god and meditate and pray to your dead dad lmao"

>meanwhile
>not making shit for progress at work (sales-oriented call center slave job)
>still lonely as ever, wholly unappealing to any women my age or younger (25)
>still hopeless as ever, incapable of moving out of my house until my mom gets a fucking job, whenever that is

>have 2-3 books about the Solomonic demons and other occult stuff that my friend brought back from Japan when he was in the military
>genuinely considering just saying "fuck it" and selling my soul to or making some kind of contract with a demon so I can get some motherfucking sales at work or a better job and a gf or fucking something
tl;dr: why the fuck should I keep being a "good boy" and meditating+praying when I can just make a fucking sigil or something so I can finally be happy for once in my life
>>
1. you don't actually sell your soul, that is Christian nonsense

2. The authoritative copy of The Lesser Key of Solomon is by Peterson. Other versions are riddled with inaccuracies or add their own bullshit. If you're going to do it, take it seriously, which means getting serious about the edition of the text you're using. The 'Greater Key' is much different and not the one people usually refer to.

3. Adding your own spin or doing it half assed enormously increases the risk. These entities have a somewhat parasitic relationship with humanity, they thrive on our attention and the energy we expend. Casual fuckery or disrespecting the system they have committed to could lead to a one-way transaction you will not benefit from.

4. The authority that Solomon commanded (and that Solomonic magic is based upon) is the authority of God. It was from God, through his angels, that Solomon acquired this art.

5. Step into your own power and develop your own energetic vitality and you can manifest changes in reality through focused intent on your own. You can do this without demons and old rituals, and save yourself the risk of parasitic entity attachments.
>>
dont use a demon, use your own willpower
>>
>>19575166
>Step into your own power and develop your own energetic vitality and you can manifest changes in reality through focused intent on your own. You can do this without demons and old rituals, and save yourself the risk of parasitic entity attachments.
>>19575173
>dont use a demon, use your own willpower
How? This just seems like meme advice
Why the fuck would I do things the "proper way" when all these fucking assholes like my boss' boss are just doing whatever the fuck they want (like fucking all the women I work with) and making money and getting companionship on a whim?

I might as well just fuck around with summoning some demons and establish a "parasitic relationship" even if it gives me a slight edge considering what level of pleb I am on the american workplace totempole relative to my age and my work experience/qualifications and the fact that I'm genuinely incapable of attracting any kind of companionship, platonic or otherwise
>>
File: A1B.jpg (36KB, 449x393px) Image search: [Google]
A1B.jpg
36KB, 449x393px
>>19575075

For the same reason you don't slap a band-aid on the stump of a severed hand. The problem isn't gone, and it doesn't actually help the problem -- It just makes you temporarily stop your bitch-mode panicking. If you can't be happy in your own company then:

1): It's douchey to drag another being (like a significant other) in to your circle of misery because you're greedy, self-centered, and ignorant
2): You will still feel empty, unsatisfied, and miserable once the novelty wears off, with the bonus of being in debt to an entity that doesn't give two wet farts about you

The only one that can make you happy, is you. Stacking distractions on top of one another so you don't have to fix yourself doesn't do shit but give you a longer fall when it eventually collapses. Fix yo shit instead of pretending it's not broke.

t. Been there, done that.
>>
>>19575198
>It's douchey to drag another being (like a significant other) in to your circle of misery because you're greedy, self-centered, and ignorant
But it's okay for someone else who isn't me (like you or my supervisor's manager) to do it obviously am I right :^)

fuck your cucksplaining, I'm tired of people who are in positions above me telling me "you cant do that" when they did exactly what they're telling me I SHOULDN'T do
>>
>>19575178
>Why the fuck would I do things the "proper way" when all these fucking assholes like my boss' boss are just doing whatever the fuck they want (like fucking all the women I work with) and making money and getting companionship on a whim?
Get ass fucked by demons then you bitch baby. People are giving you legit advice and you're diregarding it to be an edgy little shit. Whiny fuckers like you that aren't willing to listen will ALWAYS get fucked by life. No matter what you do with this attitude you'll only end up getting fucked harder.
>>
>>19575302
>legit advice
>hollow platitudes that haven't helped me whatsoever compared to the subhuman assholes who follow "DUDE do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the law LMOA" and get whatever they want in life
Youre just leading me on on purpose so you can fulfill your own sick little ego trip, arent you
>>
Are you cute? I'll be your girlfriend
>>
>>19575378
Cute is a word to describe girls isn't it? Also I'm not into the long distance thing
>>
>>19575362
I don't give a single shit if you run your life to the ground, and mark my words, you will if you keep this shit up.

Did you come here to whine, or did you want actual advice? You've been given it, not by me because I see you as the walking disaster you are and don't feel like wasting my time, and yout completely ignore it. Misery is a choice OP.
>>
>>19575421
Sounds like more platitudes and meme advice. If the facetious "DUDE dont do what the other successful people are doing in life, keep struggling so I can feel superior to you LMOA" bullshit is supposed to be """"""genuine advice"""""" then I think I'dbe treated a whole lot better and more humanely by a literal demon than an egotistic shitbird like you.
>>
>>19575441
>dont do what the other successful people are doing
You know your average person with a 5 digit paycheck isn't summoning demons, right? You're not a world leader, you don't get the guidance one does. You're an edgy little shit that can't get a gf, doesn't know the first thing about witchcraft and yet wants to play with the big boys. I said it in my first post and I'll say it again, by all means, go get ass fucked by demons.

>keep struggling
You've been told what to do instead, repeatedly, by both myself and others cunt. Get your head out of your ass and read the answers you're given.
>>
>>19575467
And yet here you are forcing your will onto me under the guise of being "good" and telling me to do what's "right", even though that hasn't gotten me anywhere compared to those who me just like you do (no better than the way someone treats a stray dog).

$5 says if you were in my position you wouldn't be too keen on rejecting the left hand path. But clearly you've never had to struggle in life so you're trying to keep me down out of some perverse motivation regarding feeding your ego. Guess you somehow acknowledge you need people like me to remind yourself how good you have it in life.
>>
>>19575480
Do what you will and see if it works out, if not, try other things, as long as youre endangering only yourself, i see no harm in it.
>>
>>19575493
But my overall point is that why should I care about what harm I incur unto others when those who are so much more successful than me do not?
>>
>>19575480
Do you realize how sad your existence is?

>What should I do?
>Don't tell me what to do tho

>rejecting the left hand path
Bitch where? Left hand path and demonology aren't even the same thing. And even if they were I said YOU shouldn't be summoning demons. You've already proven incapable of reading.

Your sob story doesn't touch me because I know whiny motherfuckers like yourself all too well. Should've grown out of it by now and dealt with your problems instead of bitching and moaning to everyone that can stand your presence for more than 2 seconds, but mommy babied you too much, didn't she? Good luck finding a girl to put up with that. I know I wouldn't touch your dick with a ten foot pole.
>>
>>19575505
>>>19575480
>Do you realize how sad your existence is?
>>What should I do?
>>Don't tell me what to do tho
>>rejecting the left hand path
>Bitch where? Left hand path and demonology aren't even the same thing. And even if they were I said YOU shouldn't be summoning demons. You've already proven incapable of reading.
>Your sob story doesn't touch me because I know whiny motherfuckers like yourself all too well. Should've grown out of it by now and dealt with your problems instead of bitching and moaning to everyone that can stand your presence for more than 2 seconds, but mommy babied you too much, didn't she? Good luck finding a girl to put up with that. I know I wouldn't touch your dick with a ten foot pole.
Thanks for proving my point by the way. You'd rather keep putting me down because you implicitly know you need people like me so you can feel better about your self.

You've already proven yourself as a hypocrite. Why should I follow your clearly biased """""advice""""" when you've clearly shown a contempt for my existence and situation simply because I'm not like you?
>>
>>19575497
Possibly because they could also harm you in return, and its possible to improve yourself in work and stuff without harming others in most cases, you dont need to use the same methods as them to get where you want to, at least thats what i think, i wont say that my way of thinking applies to your case tough, do what you want to and godspeed.
>>
>>19575511
I already told your whiny ass I don't care about you. I don't care about anyone coming in here thinking they know better when they have zero occult experience. You wanna fuck yourself over, go right ahead. That was my point all along.

I haven't given you any advice, only thing I've done is called out your bullshit atttitude in the hopes it would serve as a reality check, but you're probably too far gone in your victim mentality and self-induced misery to see that no one is out to get you.

Also when exactly have I been hypocritical?
>>
OP, quit being such an incel. Something tells me that you aren't being as good of a boy as you think you are and your lack of success lies entirely in your personality.

If you keep thinking of yourself as a fuck up, you're going to be a fuck up. You can dismiss this as meme advice if you want but it's true. The people who actually make it in this world think that they're better than everybody else, so they become better than everybody else.

You seem like a negative person who rejects help, hates himself, and pushes everybody away. You could try summoning a demon or you could just try being less of a little shit. You are clearly very weak in this state and a demon could easily take advantage of you.
>>
>>19575075
Making a sigil won't improve your life, faggot.
Only your wits, will and work ethic can.
>>
OP you'll stop being retarded once you realize there is no right and wrong. It's not like in your favorite anime where the villain had enough and just summons bad demonz and sets up everything on fire.

You were told not to fuck with daemons because it can hurt you instead. Now I don't know shit about magic but surely there isn't dark/light side bullshit.

>>19575493
Basically this.
>>
>>19575075
>making some kind of contract with a demon so I can get some motherfucking sales at work or a better job and a gf or fucking something
the market for souls tanked years ago. the great recession flooded the damn market and the value dropped. maybe your a oddity or a exceptional specimen of some sort but dont hold your breath those are 1 in a million your probably just another grain of sand on the beach and only a collector cares about such things

the simple fact you want to sell your soul makes you worthless by some standards
>>
>>19575531
Not going to lie op is a whiny fuck but youre just as fucking annoying, do you have to write him several paragraphs how much you don't care about him?
Do you have to tell him 5 times you don't care about him?
You know what i do when i see shit i don't care about? I click next you fucking idiot, you really seem like a vile piece of shit and I really do hope you're atleast a bit more sociable in real life, just because we're on the internet doesn't mean we have to shit on eachother 24/7
>>
>>19576035
>do you have to write him several paragraphs how much you don't care about him?
Is that what you read? Cuase that's not what I wrote. Yeah my delivery is abrasive but in cases like this, where someone is drowning in misery and self-pity abrasive might get to them. I'm not about to baby someone who asks for help and then brushes off the people that try to give it to him because his preconceived notions of a subject he knows nothing over are what he's dead set on.

I'm not here to be nice, I'm here to help people. If I've upset OP enough to get him to think about his attitude then I've done my job.
>>
10/10 thread. Op is a cuck.
Monitoring pays off for me.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.