[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

waking up azathoth

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: azathoth.jpg (13KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
azathoth.jpg
13KB, 240x240px
hi there anons.

You are going to hate me for this with all your soul, but I devised a plan to wake up azathoth. Should come to fruition in 12 days.

You can't stop me.
>>
>>19575032
alright, i'll bite. you do realize HP lovecraft made up these entities, right?
>>
>>19575032
Problem is unless you can disable the D.S.R protocols he will remain sleeping regardless
>>19575037
Correct, and in doing so accidentally made them real. At the very least Azathoth can apply to another similar entity known as The Deep
>>
>>19575037
this, and there's so much wrong with your post. Azathoth isn't asleep. Azathoth is the blind idiot god that exists outside of all universes and gnaws at the edge of reality. He was never asleep. He created everything for no reason whatsoever, probably on accident. Cthulhu is sleeping.
tl;dr read more Lovecraft before making larp posts
>>
>>19575037
nope, nyarlathotep contacted him in his dreams.
and as a messenger, told him everything about the story of the universe and territories of the mind of the mad and deranged.
i have seen a glimpse of azathoth.
You can't even fathom the sight, and the spiritual dread and suffering associated, conveyed in a fraction of a second, like a flash are so intense that you can't live properly after that. i am since bedridden and will never recover.
Sad.
>>
File: Azathoth.jpg (162KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Azathoth.jpg
162KB, 1080x1080px
>>19575032

Eerie, I just saw this charcoal drawing of one of Azathoth's tales, Keziah and her Jenkins too. I'm a bit spooked
>>
>>19575049

You're half right. He isn't directly asleep, but indeed implied to be in a sort of stasis. He rests, untouched, doing as he does, but still has fallen to the same, laxed state some of his brethren have.
>>
>>19575049
>he isn't asleep
Then what are the flutes for?
>>
Kek > Azathoth
We'll be fine
>>
>>19575068
OP here.
my plan is to contact the lesser orbiting entities that are playing the accursed flutes and drums and somewhat make them to stop playing.
I will force a mental image on them that will disturb their orbiting and play.
Remember that if these entities stop playing for even 1/10 second (assuming that i attune first at the relative time of these entities)
Azathoth will wake up.
All sentient beings in the universe will feel the dread of their imminent anihilation and get a full view of the undecipherable abomination that is azathoth.
And then then everything mind and matte vanishes, besides azathoth.

I already said way too much.
>>
>>19575127

Be fucking quick about it ya cunt
>>
>>19575127
You're not the first to try this. Again , you'll need to find a way around the D.S.R Protocols. Have fun.
>>
>>19575127
Your efforts would be more fruitful if you tried to manifest his ballsack so you could kick it. 0/10 egregore theory doesn't work like you think
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.