[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

((They)) planned crypto-currency all along

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 7

Satoshi is ((Them)). Even Cliff High with his accurate bitcoin predictions in his web bot report, says that the currency is gonna go mainstream in 2018. Well what do you know, they already admitted it.

It's all going according to their plan. Burn down the current system to build up a new one. The NWO will have one race, one currency, one government. Yay. And none of you pesky White bois. You're a danger to the system. If any of you wake up and get organized, you could shut the whole thing down.

Anyway, it's coming. ((They)) are Satoshi and released the BTC code on purpose.

I'll give you all a little secret

We dont need money.
>>
File: AwLbVufgg_c.jpg (48KB, 540x536px) Image search: [Google]
AwLbVufgg_c.jpg
48KB, 540x536px
The scary monetary situation is the current one, with all the central banking.

If "their" plan involves bitcoin, maybe the fearmongerers were wrong?
>>
>>19574654
>we dont need money

Only if more people would know about how usury is incredibly detrimental to our societies.
>>
>>19574654
what's bad about all that though?
>>
>>19574681
Not op but fearmongerers werent wrong.

Bitcoin is simply a step closer to globalisation and nwo.

Centralbanking still is a huge form of globalisation nd global economy.
>>
We are the coders
We are the moroders
We are the choders
We are the loders
We are the noders
>>
>>19574702
Do you want a world where people matter even less and the elite have even more power?
>>
>>19574716
how does a global government and economic system equate to humans being devalued?
>>
File: 1457985016350.png (1MB, 852x854px) Image search: [Google]
1457985016350.png
1MB, 852x854px
>>19574654
That's so weird I was just watching a documentary about bitcoins earlier today.

One of the things that stuck out to me was that Satoshi's English would change from US style to Traditional style (with gratuitous U's). Between that and the obvious regulations that would come down the pipe it seemed quite clear to me that Satoshi is/was a shared intelligence community account. I think bitcoins was a way of squashing the competing cyrpto-currencies by creating one and controlling it to push through legislation to squash future currencies, bitcoin is the beginning of legislation.

What the fuck is two ((echoes))?
>>
So you are saying

https://youtu.be/CkaX6tyq9pI
>>
Any relation with John Nash and all of this??? Been trying to piece something together.
>>
>>19574720
i'd still kinda like a quick rundown on how global economy/government is bad and not the next step in human social evolution.
>>
>>19574881
https://youtu.be/qaE_sjQigcg
https://youtu.be/8vMypCinkRk

Sorry for sharing yt links instead of explaining but those two orators will do a better job than me at explaining. Please watch them both if you have the time.

Im going to bed now but in around 7hrs ill be up and find the time to write a well written response.. but I hope sincerely that the vids I shared will do just that.

Im also hoping for a honest reply on the matter, have fun learning
>>
> t. no understanding of blockchain whatsoever
>>
Thread has nothing to do with x

Mods
>>
>>19574881
Think about global international corporations vs. local businesses.
Guess in which one you're just a number, a small asset that can be easily used and then replaced, a resource to be consumed?
>>
>>19575227
Yes it does faggot
>>
File: LFs1beD.jpg (75KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
LFs1beD.jpg
75KB, 640x640px
>>
>>19574654
>We dont need money.

I actually agree. Money is a massive waste of time.

Just think about it. It's a fucking scam created by ((them)). If societies were homogeneous, tight knit communities, money practically wouldnt be needed. Perhaps a barter system, but money as of today...not needed. People would simply work on merit and for the good of the community. Trouble makers just wouldnt be tolerated and wouldnt occur in communities that are homogeneous.

Just contribute to the community, do your fair share, and everything would work out. I know some people would say its unrealistic but we dont know anything else. We dont know of any other alternative and think money is necessary. I beg to differ...its not.

Think of all of the time and energy spent just managing money. Managing nothing. Banks, paypal, payment channels, treasuries, its all so meaningless and pointless.
>>
>>19575254
>>19575254
Between 400 and 1300, during Europes feudalism period things were like that. Small local communities and everyone had their role in society. Money existed to barter in exchanges for goods but that was their sole purpose because interest and usury was outlawed and punishable by death. Only after the jews took control of the monetary system is when things really start going downhill.
>>
>>19575635
yeah guys who wouldn't want to live in a shitty feudal society where the only law is your local lord taking whatever they want?

sounds great because muh anti-semitic may may
>>
>>19575648
>landlords taking whatever they want
So basically Jews on a smaller scale.
>>
A majority of 4chan is now clickbaity quality posts
>>
The actual reason for the bit coin is so governments don't have to produce their own currency.
>>
File: 1GSZK2x.jpg (147KB, 912x960px) Image search: [Google]
1GSZK2x.jpg
147KB, 912x960px
>>
>>19575635
Feudalism was just slavery, dont compare it. No doubt created by ((them)). In fact we have a form of Feudalism today, except much much worse. If you think Jews werent in control of the monetary system back then you are mistaken. They've been booted out of 109 countries.
>>
>jews own central banks and government
>they also own the concept that's against it and a major enemy to inflationary currency
/pol/ punks fuck off. also, if you abolished money, trading would be hell, imagine trading in 1 meter of copper wire and 10 galons of milk for a motherboard, or 10 apples for a cow
>>
>>19576212
My question is what kind of idiot sells their cow for 10 apples
>>
Keep /pol/ shit in /pol/

Fuck outa here with that antisemitic shit
>>
>>19576212
>thinking that crypto is "against it"

You're a moron. Truly.
>>
>>19575853
Is Satoshi nakamoto not a proper Japanese name?
>>
>>19575020
This. Also Satoshi is Szabo, not exactly a friend of the establishment. He used to post frequent comments on UR.
>>
>>19576231
he doesnt even mention jews
>>
>>19575254
given enough time, these small tight communities will want to trade with larger communities and banking would arise inevitably
>>
That would be gay as fuck if I was obligated to contribute to a community every day without a money system. I'd rather be able to make money and work when I want instead of having king hippy tell me I need to break my back tending to weeds in the kingdom.
>>
>>19577062
>>19577062
>Thinking that they won't subvert the blockchain
>Thinking that they dont already have a plan to subvert it

Crypto is a trap, fools. They are literally telegraphing you their moves. "Be ready for a world currency in 2018". Meanwhile Crypto is gonna explode next year.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LGcatieMvfk

All progressing right on schedule for the chip

money is a trap, we don't need it
>>
File: 1491562311214.jpg (118KB, 426x454px) Image search: [Google]
1491562311214.jpg
118KB, 426x454px
>>19574654
lol op didnt buy in the dip.
>>
>>19574654
>>19575254
>>19575635
>>19575648
>>19575724
>>19575903

Hey /pol/, how is your (((day))) going?
>>
Satoshi is Source...
>>
>>19576759
It's the equivalent of America's John Doe.
>>
File: Capture.png (18KB, 1160x107px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
18KB, 1160x107px
>>19574654
SYNCHRON
>>
>>19577103
When people use ((())) around a word, it means "jew,'' "jew controlled,'' etc. so (((They))) means jews. I love jews. i don't like zionism
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.