[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Astral travel and shapeshifting

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_5507.jpg (41KB, 251x201px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5507.jpg
41KB, 251x201px
is anyone else familiar with the astral projection/shapeshifting theory method? Something about changing your form in the astral plane then going back to you body and somehow changing the structure of your physical body in doing so? If anyone has anything on this please share, I'm only vaguely familiar with this theory/topic
>>
File: maxresdefault_0.jpg (56KB, 1440x900px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault_0.jpg
56KB, 1440x900px
I am personally interested despite not knowing more than what you've said.
Bump.
>>
I'm not knowledgable on the subject myself, but i know Michael W. Ford has written about astral shapeshifting, though i don't believe he gets into actual physical transformations from it.

beware, Ford is ultra edgy luciferian tho whose books are edited and formatted almost as well as a Palladium RPG book.
>>
>>19574451
I'm somewhat familiar with Ford and his work, despite not being luciferian myself. Do you know which book would have anything on the subject?
>>
>>19574463
If I recall correctly, The Book of the Witch Moon has a portion dedicated to lycanthropy.

azjeh666.angelfire.com/WitchMoon.pdf
>>
>>19574473
I'll definitely be giving this a read. Maybe it'll open up some doors. I seem to recall a website regaurding quantum tunneling? Something on metaphysics, like atoms affecting other atoms through impossible means or some shit like that, I'm not a metaphysics guy.
>>
>>19574497
Not sure if this is RP but this might be what you're talking about
>>
>>19574497
http://paranormaldimension.blogspot.com/2014/05/how-to-shapeshift-your-physical-body.html?m=1
>>
Your dream body can shapeshift. When you learn to control it you can pretty much project into it into a different reality. It seems as if your physical body is simply a construct of your mind when you do stuff like that. You always seem to come back. Your etheric body is similar to the physical body, you can seem to become transparent within and see your surroundings even if your eyes are closed.

Toltec shamans could shift into nagual animals. They were power dreaming forms. Supposedly these animal forms could be seen by people in the waking world. If one of them died, the sorcerer would also die.

I have done astral shapeshifting into various animals. Bear, Skunk, Mouse, stuff like that. It did not effect my physical body.

Once though, I had tantric sex while in my etheric body, and when I orgasmed I became a dolphin and it seemed a very smooth organic shapeshift due to realignment of the dna strands in my being going from split sexual polarity to unified light. I believe it was shushumna nadi opening. Consciousness and physicality blended together and I seemed to be a soul projecting a hologram from a dna strand that looked like a male and female energy coming together.

Sometimes I went into a astral tantric moment where male and female were loving my beingness and I transformed into a levitating angelic light being. It seemed very physical, yet very ethereal at the same time.

You can train your awareness to perceive what is within your cells. Its like a fractal of your brain that leads down to a micro level and you go within to see chemical and atomic fractals of your dna and body. Look up the siddhi anima for making yourself very small.

So, can do, perceive the physical world with your dreaming attention. You can feel visceral effects of your astral body interacting with your physical body. I felt and saw a swirling serpent of em energy flow through my arm. You can alter your perception, you can shift into other beings. No physical shapeshift yet though.
>>
>>19574575
What if you were to return to your physical body while you were something else like a bear for example? What happens then?
>>
>>19574590
Never tried it, but your dream body and physical body are different bodies. One is made of consciousness and awareness, one is made of molecules and atoms. The easiest shapeshift is auric shifting. The easiest things to shift to are protozoa. You make your aura like the outer cell wall and start creating molecular tentacles for feeling around your environment. You need to experience life as a cell if you want to know what it would take to transform your physical cellular structure.
>>
>>19574619
Have you done this yourself?
>>
ITT: LARPing cucks
>>
>>19574619
Yea. Your skin is a macroscopic cell wall. Put your hands in front of your third eye and use them as antenna. Let every energy flow and keep your attention on every sensory receptor flowing into your brain. Basically the gist is you start pretending your anatomy is something different and you will start reinterpreting your nerve signals. Then you start teleporting information with your antenna about the environment and start consuming stuff in order to grow your awareness. It is a very weird thing, but it works. You make transformations in your aura like growing protusions into the world that have various effects. Most of the metaphysical abilities are from biomolecular engineering. Microorganisms know their own chemistry better than you know your own mind. Maybe try a tardigrade.

You want to exersize your dream body while you are awake. Create new abilities for sensing the world with it. You can set up probes for seeing outerspatial realities too. Use ufo thoughtforms or constructs for doing that and put a big reflector dish on it to focus an image of the stars. This is good crown chakra and third eye usage. You can make energy constructs that have metaphysical properties for interdimensional exploration.

When you get into tantra, you can start perceiving your dna molecular strands. You can shift them around to 'see' things through energy. A dna strand is a 6 foot antenna that can tune into any wavelength. You learn the ways of love and you can begin exalting your physical body through awareness, it makes an inner light that is blissful to behold.
>>
I have a couple books that mentioned this sort of thing. I'll have to dig through them but the gist of it was you astrally craft whatever form out of subtle matter, then you sort of exchange your current form with that one.
You end up piloting the crow or gopher or qt14 anime girl of whatever else you made while your actual body is stored in non-space.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.