[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dresser Story

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

Hey /x/, This happened a long time ago but I figured you'd still be interested. In about 2011 my grandmother passed away. We of course had a funeral and everything, normal stuff. She lived a state over so we had to stay in a hotel. About a week after we got back, while my sister was sleeping, one of her drawers fell out of her dresser (looked similar to pic) normally, This wouldn't be that odd but. Her drawer was completely closed. And the drawer ended up in the middle of the room. The dresser was pushed up against the right wall. Thoughts?

Side note: I accidently posted this as a reply to an existing thread by mistake first. Just a heads up.
>>
>>19574301
poltergeist activity.
>>
>>19574309
Could that shit still my in my house?
>>
>>19574316
It's probably not if nothing has happened in the last six years.
>>
>>19574319
So is this just some random ghost fucking with us or was it something bigger?
>>
>>19574328
beats me. a paragraph long story doesn't really provide much information to go on and i'm not an expert on poltergeists.

i think poltergeists are said to manifest often in the homes of young people, mostlywomen, like teens i think. whether or not it is the spirit of a deceased person, or some kind of amplification of the young person's psychic energy i don't know.

and if nothing else out of the ordinary has happened since 2011, then yes it appears to be a random unexplained ocurrance. if it was something bigger, there would be some kind of indication.
>>
>>19574348
Sorry I'm just on my phone right now so anything more than a paragraph would be filled with garbled spelling errors. But thanks for the replies.
>>
>>19574366
so how old was your sister at the time of the dresser drawer incident?
>>
>>19574378
Probably like 16
>>
>>19574393
fits so far. i would guess the activity has stopped as time has passed.
>>
How hot is your sister? Can you post pics? Preferably when she was 16 if she's less attractive/fatter now!
>>
File: 1364260350041.jpg (20KB, 312x312px) Image search: [Google]
1364260350041.jpg
20KB, 312x312px
also was it her panty drawer that was pulled out onto the floor?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.