[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can someone redpill me on Bruno Borges?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (62KB, 640x453px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
62KB, 640x453px
Can someone redpill me on Bruno Borges?
>>
>>19574288
>redpill
>>>/r/eddit
>>
>redpill
>>>/pol/eddit
>>
>>19574288
what happened to this guy anyways?
>>
Nothing worth the trouble really, he gone missing for 4 months after writing a book, just showed up, turns out it was just to promote the book, got some criminal charges for it thou.
>>
somebody read the first deciphered books?
>>
>>19574288
>a guy has a completely decorated magick room with writings in the wall and a fucking scale statue of Giordano Bruno
>even tho, his parents never realized such room existed in their room.
>the guy disappears, conveniently when the books are about to be published
>nigger doesn't reveal shit, you have to buy the book to find out

the only magick here is the power of tricking inferior minds to purchase a book full of gibberish.
He is just a well-elaborated version of ET Bilu.

>>19574352
he shown up after some months, gave an interview in one of the most acclaimed Brazilian TV shows saying that he was doing some "research" and couldn't reveal the location of where he was.

>>19574372
the books are being published, you easily find reviews of it online. As expected, it is poorly written and adds nothing.
Still, it was a best seller for a while.
>>
Even police knows it was a marketing gimmick, they just won't prosecute because 100.000.000 are assassinated in Brazil every day, who cares about it.

He made a contract with his friends before disappearing, the book must have been finished about a year before the happenings because of the timing of the copyright claims and stuff.

The book itself is terrible. "We can make a better world through philosophy and thinking really hard about stuff" and stuff, but badly written and with nothing useful at all. Of course, for the average brazilian level of discourse, he actually sound smart. But trust me, it's terrible.

Fun fact, the kind of "encryption" used at the stuff written in his room was taken from a literal child's book about pretending to be a detective or something.
>>
>>19574372
It's almost your standard suicide manifesto.
Bruno goes to great detail (with poor grammar) to outline what makes a person truly intelligent:
>No sex, because it's a waste of time. Completely ignore the fact that he's a virgin, he states he's asexual.
>Be a vegan. Because meat is too tasty and poisons the mind with it's addictive taste. Infact, not only eat just vegetables but also spend some periods of time eating nothing, because you can get more time for thinkin.
>Isolate yourself from the world, so you won't get distracted by useless stuff and you can think more.

And finally, he backs himself up by showing multiple great thinkers who did the same thing he did, like Newton, Jesus, Einstein, Tesla, Michael Jordan and Hitler (whom he calls a wiseman, who only didn't manage to achieve all he wanted because he didn't follow all the techniques Bruno teaches in his book).
>>
he's just a random third worlder
>>
>>19574448
You're only bringing up good points. Do you really not know about spiritual fasting? Get the fuck off /x/ normie.
>>
>>19575007
I was just about to mention the spiritual/conscious states that fasting can facilitate. All the points that this anon >>>19574448 brings up are valid points for increasing vital energy and mental acuity.

Nothing groundbreaking or new, but still relevant information.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.