[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Remote Occlumency

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (83KB, 500x494px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
83KB, 500x494px
Need suggestions on how to block remote viewing and mind reading
>>
>>19573519
Psalm 143
>>
They know when U Fap!
U can't Escape The FAPE!
>>
>>19573519
Aluminum foil.
>>
Rose Cross Ritual.
>>
Mind reading is done by machine, and nowadays so is 'remote viewing.'
>>
>>19573555
I mean mind reading as an RV application , for those who don't consider them the same. The person I'm trying to evade remote Vieiwng from doesn't use a machine though
>>
File: flat,800x800,070,f.jpg (80KB, 618x800px) Image search: [Google]
flat,800x800,070,f.jpg
80KB, 618x800px
>>19573525
That's just overkill, you could achieve the same effect with three Mortys and a car battery.
>>
>>19573572
I got caught doing remote viewing from my RV and now I'm on a registration list.
>>
>>19573519
Try looking at fire and put him into the fire whenever he tries. You can try making a triangle and trapping him in it. You do a binding ritual or something and bind him to an object in in a triangle then bury it. Whenever he tried to remote view you think strongly of the sigil on the object and the place it is buried. It will keep him from controlling the situation.

My guess is he is a guy, you are a guy, he is remote viewing you and triggering sexual feelings. This is pretty natural karmic lesson, but it does suck if its not someone you want to be with. Are you doing something similar to other people? Anything you have done has left a door open so others can do the same to you.
>>
>>19575010
We're both guys but he's just doing it to fuck with me. I think the answer to the other questions is no.
>>
>>19575038
It could be more a compulsive thing on his end. Try lesser banishing ritual of the pentagram. Its an exercise for developing your will and giving you the tools to direct your will towards dispelling astral phenomena.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.