[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Psychedelic experience

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 83
Thread images: 7

File: 876543237.jpg (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
876543237.jpg
1MB, 1920x1080px
How many of you have done DMT?

I have never done psychedelics in my life, needless to say fucking DMT. I didn't even know what I was taking at the time either...

>tfw depressed
>struggling with personal shit/recent family passed away
>I come back home from work and have a break down
>crying like a little bitch and wake up my room mate
>tell him my personal shit which I 100% regret doing now
>he offers me some help by telling me to smoke this shit
>I ask what it is and he insist its better if I just relax and don't worry about.
>I take a big hit and everything starts to get dim around me
>I see myself rise from my body, and I see my friend standing there from an aerial view
>my friend gives me another hit at one point and everything turns into a FUCKING kaleidoscope just like pic related.
>simultaneously this buzzing sound at around this decibel starts to ring in my ears
https://youtu.be/D00TqNbMDNI
>I feel this HUGE wave of anxiety over my body hit
>I feel like I am dying and this dread starts to over come me
>A lizard/human emerges from the patterns of this tunnel that I entered
>It stares at me and the intensity of their stare CREEPS ME THE FUCK OUT
>It did not feel like it was a nice being there was something off about their face
>It reached into me a pulled my soul out with their hand and tossed it into the air
After I come to my friend tells me I was yelling and said I was out for 7 minutes. I share with him all what happened to me and he tells me that this is a common thing that happens. The more I read about experiences of this shit the more scared I become about what has happened to me..

I really regret this. Can someone with knowledge with drugs please tell me what happened to me?
>>
File: 76532234567.jpg (172KB, 567x542px) Image search: [Google]
76532234567.jpg
172KB, 567x542px
This is what the entity looked like. It looked JUST like this except it had different shades of green/blue but their eyes were YELLOW.

Someone please answer me what the fuck just happened to me. I haven't gotten any sleep since friday. I'm thinking about going to the doctor...but I don't know what I'd tell them. I don't want them to think I am crazy. can you guys PLEASE help me?
>>
Dude, we didn't experience it. You did. Before anyone can try to help you you need to tell US what YOU feel like now.

There's a reason why indians have names like running bear and standing horse. They tripped and came back from it and figured out what their name needed to he based on what their spirit guide showed them. But that was what them trying to figure out what the shit meant and THEN talking to their elders.

You're skipping a step. Well, desu you skipped several steps but that's water under the bridge.
>>
>>19573504
it was your first time getting high son while you were not only feeling the actual effects of the drug your subconscious was also superimposing what you "thought" drugs should feel like, if you go on to do more drugs you'll realize some things were just you spooking yourself

or they laced it with something

as far as DMT goes I've done it a few times, its very interesting and you'll get powerful visuals and a little bit of a body high, its nothing earth shattering or third eye opening, that's all up to your own interpretation, powerful drugs and psychedelics wont "fuck you up forever" or break your brain (unless you do a lot of actually damaging drugs) unless your mind was already broken and you attach superficial feelings to your visuals and interpret them as being true
>>
>>19573534
>I'm thinking about going to the doctor
are you hurt anywhere physically or do you feel discomfort anywhere?
>>
>>19573539
I feel like there is something wrong with me now. I haven't been able to get sleep at night for two days now and I am probably not going to work tomorrow now. I get ringing when I close my eyes and I fear I am going to go back and see that being again
>>
>>19573504
Relax buddy, you just had a bad trip, you're not going crazy, it'll all be ok
>>
>>19573547
>>19573550
>>
>>19573543
Yeah, psychedelics are. People have been using them to commune with the spirits for as long as there has been recorded history. The dude talked with one and needs help figuring out what it means. If you don't understand it, fine, gtfo. Others do and can try to help.
>>
>>19573540
>>19573551
Please help me and tell what does this mean? What did this being want from me?
>>
>>19573543
This feels personal though, like I feel like I went somewhere and came back completely different

I DO NOT feel the same. something is different and I do not know what has happened to me.
>>
>>19573550
>I haven't been able to get sleep at night for two days now
thats definitely not going to make you feel any better, sleep is the best thing you can do for yourself after a bad trip

if you keep psyching yourself out when you try to sleep you might have to brute force it with some Z-quil or something similar, sleep deprivation does not good for anybody

if youve got a girlfriend, sleeping next to her will calm you down, the calm warm presence of a woman does wonders
>>
>>19573550
No, you were shown something and will feel uncomfortable until you resolve within yourself what you were shown. That's why you can't sleep. The spirit touched your soul for a reason. What was it? What else was shown to you?
>>
your mistake was stopping at the second hit
with DMT you need to take three long hits to break all the way though, if you stop at two you'll be at the edge of your ego dissolving, and your ego will be screaming warnings to you, "I'm gonna die !!!" since you associate yourself so strongly with your ego, you perceived a threat to your own life

the trick with all psychedelics is letting go
>>
>>19573569
I have no idea. My grandfather passed away, I was pretty close to him..but I do not see how this is related. It didn't really show me anything else. It was just...while in the prescense of it I felt TERRIBLE like death was imminent. I just froze like a deer in headlights looking into their eyes.

>>19573568
I will probably try something like benadryl. But I tried drinking yesterday and that did not help at all. It got me looking this shit up and I am WIGGED OUT right now because people meet this entity and always have a bad experience.

How does that fucking happen? I have never even heard of this lizard shit before...and OTHER PEOPLE SEE THIS SHIT TOO?
>>
>>19573594
Is there anything I can do now to reverse this? or like.. I really do not want to do the dmt again. I dont know man, this is BAD
>>
>>19573616
dont do any drugs for a bit, at least until youve calmed down

trust me everyone has been through this experience at least once, the feeling of you thinking youre going to die while high is extremely common

youve got to make peace with yourself first, just stop dwelling on this and relax, get some sleep
>>
>>19573616
esuna can get rid of negative status effects
that, or a remedy
>>
>>19573616
>the trick with all psychedelics is letting go
let go
you do yourself no favors by agonizing over it, the more attention you give to it the more power it will hold over you
other than that, wait. lingering effects like that aren't uncommon after you trip, and dmt is potent. remind yourself that nothing actually happened to you, you just went into a very intense and serious thing with no preparation at all
>>
>>19573504
Ffs, drugs are bad. How hard is this to understand? Let me guess what happened
>Muh degenerate normie friends do drugs so I wanted to do it to.
I feel no pity for you. May natural selection take its course and you die of butt cancer before reproducing.
>>
>>19573616
It's a big deal because you're making it one. You still have your soul. Ask yourself what you can learn from this. Don't let fear take control
>>
ok i'm going to to try to lay down now... Ill try to sleep again

thanks for the responses
>>
>>19573504
Setting and mindset are extremely important when dosing on even paltry amounts of shrooms. If you were depressed and didn't achieve ego death, it probably amplified that.
>>
if you can't handle drugs don't do them. simple as that. you are freaking out about nothing
>>
>>19573534
That's a lizard person they control our government lol
>>
>>19573504
You astral projected
>>
File: The_Fool.jpg (170KB, 570x685px) Image search: [Google]
The_Fool.jpg
170KB, 570x685px
If you didn't have any experience with psychedelics or drugs at all, then your friend memed you pretty heavily with giving you DMT for the first shot, this chemical is considered the strongest hallucinogen out there, with some people even giving it godly properties. Narcotics are not some panaceum for depression or foul mood, they merely amplify your current emotional state and allow the user to delve into their own soul a little bit, taking them while feeling under the weather is fucking dumb idea.

The only thing I could reccomend you would be getting a nice, long sleep session and occupying your mind with something you enjoy. Then, after few months, if you will carve for more (and I suspect you will), start with something more lightweight, like 2C-B, shrooms, LSD or whatever.
>>
demons
>>
>>19573504
You were just tripping out man, I've done LSD/DMT/Shrooms and if you take these things when your depressed/anxious you are gonna have a bad time.

Bad timing man that's all, go see a doctor if you need to, try to remind yourself that it was just a drug
>>
I don't agree with the others that you had a bad trip. I do agree that a lot of this has to do with mindset and physical setting. You had a trip that was uncomfortable and you met a spirit you weren't ready for. That is good but you won't know it for awhile.

Just relax. You'll get some sleep. That spirit, did he do anything bad to you or were you just that unprepared? I suspect you were just unprepared and it shocked your senses and you're trying to figure things out now.

Yes. That spirit was real. Yes, you met him. No, you had no idea it was going to happen and you're fucked up now. That's alright. It's part of your life journey. You'll be alright and that spirit meant you no harm. It just showed you what it could do. Next time go in correctly and you'll have a much better experience.
>>
>>19573504
Just finished "journeys out of the body" by R. Monroe, and according to this book you experienced OOBE/Astral Projection. Rise from body, buzzing, tunnel checks out. Here's link if you interested http://users.telenet.be/sterf/texts/other/journeys_out_of_the_body-monroe.pdf
>>
>>19573504
OP:

In the context of humans and human consciousness, the reptilian brain is often talked about. Speaking more literally, the reptilian brain is associated with the brain stem and cerebellum. Combined, the reptilian brain controls your vital assets. Heart beat, breathing, homeostasis, etc.

More philosophically, the reptilian brain (often the serpent, the dragon) is related to the ego. The ego in the sense of the persona that you have developed since being born. Some argue that the ego is distinctly different than the subconsciousness which exists as more of a collective reflection inherent to complex consciousness.

So, you're going through some shit. Your mind is running on "real" mode. It's using more of your reptilian mind because you're dealing with real, life changing events.

Then you smoke some DMT, a potent psychedelic. Psychedelics are known to highlight and amplify internal feelings. "Bad trips" are simply people's emotions and thoughts empowered. Cont'd
>>
>>19574948
What you seemed to have experienced wasn't necessarily a Reptilian Overlord Illuminati scoundrel etc. etc. etc.. It is more likely that it was a mental manifestation of your current situation.

You have these negative emotions and feelings inside of you and you experienced that side of yourself face to face. Normally they tend to run together, parallel. But your consciousness decided to do a 90° perpendicular turn into your other trains of thought.

There is truly no person out there that will be able to give you an answer that will make you feel better. The only thing we can do is help you build your own tools to create your own destiny.

My advice: find something to center yourself. Find a deity, a symbol, an idea, anything that pulls you in and centers you. Start gaining mental fortitude. Basic meditative discipline. Then go back in as a spiritual warrior. Fight your reptilian, kill him, and regain your "soul." Lest the shadow self prevail...
>>
Jordan Peterson has some yt videos on DMT, OP. You should check them out.

People do tend to see what they describe as fractal beings/elves/reptilians, but there are plenty of mechanisms that could explain that. It could be as simple as having the DMT induce kaleidoscope effect and then you get pareidolia too.

But probably there's just a lesson to be learned about how archetypal certain archetypes really are.
>>
File: christ-weed.jpg (370KB, 640x896px) Image search: [Google]
christ-weed.jpg
370KB, 640x896px
>>19573504
>>19573534
not to freak u out, but lets just for sake of argument, per chance, say you actually did meet an entity. It doesn't seem like the associated "plant spirit" one meets under heavy doses of certain plant material, and I'd almost assume you wouldn't meet the "plant spirit" cuz DMT is processed, u didn't do it "properly" in the form of an ayahuasca brew.

So, let's say you saw a demonic entity, judging by the reptilian-like pic you posted. Wouldn't be surprised, high-dose psychoactive open up the mind&spirit to encounters with these entities, man is really not meant to mess with psychoactives... but anyways, NO WORRIES,
because you can simply expel the demon, or most likely any residual effect he may have had by praying to God / declaring that thru Jesus Christ, you hold dominion over these entities or their manifestations, and in his name they must leave.

I would prob just say though you had a "bad trip" because you were depressed. That happens with psychoactives. Drink some green tea
>>
>>19574993
Yeah I thought the same. Especially what with the death of his relative and the removal of his own soul by the figure. Try to understand what the figure represents and why it was necessary for it to remove your soul.

I think when your try to understand altered states of consciousness, it's important to describe the causality of the phenomenological experience, so that you can draw a lesson from the experience itself and not just have anxiety over "having a bad trip." Try and articulate what the significance is in what happened and not just what happened. People act out things they don't understand all the time, if they didn't we wouldn't have fields like psychology, psychiatry and the like. You have to try to understand what happened, and articulate meaning behind why it happened and what it means. It's not enough to just say ____ was my experience, from an outside perspective what you described isn't even that frightening.
>>
>>19573534
you'll prob have no reason to go to the doc, assuming ur friend gave you authentic DMT. unless you start seeing things, hearing ppl, feeling like u can read minds, etc. Because psychedelic drugs can speed up the onset of schizophrenia. Past that, I think i agree with the other anons OP, you're perfectly fine, just had a particular bad trip because of stress and the anxious environment you were in.
>>
dinosaurs haven't died out OP, they can bridge dimensions now
>>
>>19575065
Not OP, but I'm kinda new to the scene, that's why I'm in this thread in particular. I want to do an ayahuasca retreat, but I'm not sure what would be good. Any suggestions?
>>
>>19575086
ayahuasca tastes like death, youd be better off making the free base

your high wont last as long, but youll see what you need to see

if you snort it youll get a good 30-45mins
nose will burn like a motherfucker, but it clears up
>>
>everyone thinks they haven't done or can't do DMT
Uhh, doesn't the human brain produce DMT?
>>
>>19576925
in microscopic amounts, not nearly enough to trip. You also produce GHB naturally but that doesn't mean you've been date raped, either
>>
File: Y.jpg (1MB, 1934x1289px) Image search: [Google]
Y.jpg
1MB, 1934x1289px
>>19576931
hehehehehehehehhehehehehehehhehehehehhehe
"Y"
>>
>>19573504

Stay off caffeine or stimulants, or at least give it a try. Shit is pretty spooky, but you'll be ok in time. Just take it easy for now. I've been in the same boat, and it's gonna be alright.
>>
>>19575086
Dude, don't pay ridiculous money for an aya retreat. They're generally scams anyway. They may give you aya that's worth a damn, they might not. You go, you pay 3000 bucks or however much they charge, they fill you with psychedelics around as many other people who are doing the same thing, and then you go home.

The only decent thing about that is having someone there who has dealt with people on psychs before and they're not tripping themselves. That's literally the only good thing about 'em.

What you need is to find some videos or books by legitimate shamans who will help you understand what you're getting into and explain why people do it. It shouldn't be some recreational trip just to see fractals and trippy aliens. Imagine going to a monastery for month. You're not going to have fun. You're going in order to cleanse yourself and learn about your relationship with God, however you perceive him, and hopefully learn something that you can use as a building block in your life to become a better person (for no selfish reason, just because you realize you aren't as good as you can be and want to be better. Christians always use selfishness to entice people to follow their ways. Be good and go to heaven. It doesnt work that way. Be a better person so you can obtain some eternal mansion with roads paved in gold is selfish in and of itself. Be a better person just simply because you want to be a better person and because our God and ancestors watching us want us to be.)

Anyway, you can make good ayahuasca at home with legally obtained ingredients. You can also get mescaline very easily. Both serve their purposes in different ways. And that purpose is to commune with God and be able to hear your ancestors speak to you.
>>
>>19577007
Thanks, any websites I can use as resources to gather information?
>>
>>19577024
Which type of information? How to make it? There's plenty of information out there concerning the actual methods of making it. I won't point you in that direction because it's found easily enough and i don't believe that it should be a recreational endeavor like so many others do.

As far as the spiritual aspect that's also going to have to be up to you. If you genuinely seek to commune with God and your ancestors then the smaller issues will become apparent. The important thing is to genuinely want to meet with your creator and play with him, ask him questions, and be open to seeing what he wants you to see, both good and bad. Your journey and the road you take is on you. You cannot learn by walking someone else's path. In all actuality, you have no path but the one you create for your own soul.

I wish we were in a setting where i could help you by not only making the sacraments but watching over you and helping you to remain grounded during your communion. It's not easy if you're doing it right and during the entire process you can see things that can make you laugh hysterically, cry hysterically, make you incredibly frightened, and incredibly joyous. All within the same time of communion. I don't recommend doing it by yourself unless you're familiar with yourself and have tools ready to help bring you back when you're going too far. It can be painful and as fun as a carnival ride is to a 5 year old kid depending on your own soul and what's needing to be shown to you.

Find where God is, first, then knock on the door. When you're ready he'll open it and you'll find yourself in his presence and you'll feel like that 5 year old again. Seeing things with new eyes and playing and crying and laughing just like a child.

To finalize, Jesus had it right. Christians do not. Find out what i mean by that then look up how to pass through the door.
>>
Jesus reminds us, “You must become like a child to enter the kingdom” (Matt. 19:13-15).

But Jesus said, "Let the children alone, and do not hinder them from coming to Me; for the kingdom of heaven belongs to such as these." Matthew 19:14

Blessed are the poor in spirit,
for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.
Blessed are those who mourn,
for they will be comforted.
Blessed are the meek,
for they will inherit the earth.
Blessed are those who hunger and thirst for righteousness,
for they will be filled.
Blessed are the merciful,
for they will be shown mercy.
Blessed are the pure in heart,
for they will see God.
Blessed are the peacemakers,
for they will be called sons of God.
Blessed are those who are persecuted because of righteousness,
for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.
Blessed are you when people insult you, persecute you and falsely say all kinds of evil against you because of me.
Rejoice and be glad, because great is your reward in heaven, for in the same way they persecuted the prophets who were before you. (Matt. 5:1-12)
>>
“To you has been given the secret of the kingdom of God, but for those outside, everything comes in parables; in order that

‘they may indeed look, but not perceive,
and may indeed listen, but not understand;
so that they may not turn again and be forgiven.’ ” (Mark 4:10-12)
>>
“Do this and you will live.”

“And who is my neighbor?”

In reply Jesus said: “A man was going down from Jerusalem to Jericho, when he fell into the hands of robbers. They stripped him of his clothes, beat him and went away, leaving him half dead. A priest happened to be going down the same road, and when he saw the man, he passed by on the other side. So too, a Levite, when he came to the place and saw him, passed by on the other side. But a Samaritan, as he traveled, came where the man was; and when he saw him, he took pity on him. He went to him and bandaged his wounds, pouring on oil and wine. Then he put the man on his own donkey, brought him to an inn and took care of him. The next day he took out two denarii and gave them to the innkeeper. ‘Look after him,’ he said, ‘and when I return, I will reimburse you for any extra expense you may have.’

“Which of these three do you think was a neighbor to the man who fell into the hands of robbers?”

The expert in the law replied, “The one who had mercy on him.”

Jesus told him, “Go and do likewise.” (TNIV, Luke 10:25-37)
>>
“Two men went up into the temple to pray, one a Pharisee and the other a tax collector. The Pharisee stood and was praying this to himself: ‘God, I thank You that I am not like other people: swindlers, unjust, adulterers, or even like this tax collector. I fast twice a week; I pay tithes of all that I get.’

“But the tax collector, standing some distance away, was even unwilling to lift up his eyes to heaven, but was beating his breast, saying, ‘God, be merciful to me, the sinner!’

“I tell you, this man went to his house justified rather than the other; for everyone who exalts himself will be humbled, but he who humbles himself will be exalted.” (NAS, Luke 18:9-14)
>>
John 1:12

But to all who did receive him, who believed in his name, he gave the right to become children of God
>>
File: Dissapointed_pepe.jpg (14KB, 251x242px) Image search: [Google]
Dissapointed_pepe.jpg
14KB, 251x242px
>>19573646
>OP literally explained word for word what happened
>>
Mark 10:13-16

And they were bringing children to him that he might touch them, and the disciples rebuked them. But when Jesus saw it, he was indignant and said to them, “Let the children come to me; do not hinder them, for to such belongs the kingdom of God. Truly, I say to you, whoever does not receive the kingdom of God like a child shall not enter it.” And he took them in his arms and blessed them, laying his hands on them
>>
1 John 2:28-3:10

And now, little children, abide in him, so that when he appears we may have confidence and not shrink from him in shame at his coming. If you know that he is righteous, you may be sure that everyone who practices righteousness has been born of him. See what kind of love the Father has given to us, that we should be called children of God; and so we are. The reason why the world does not know us is that it did not know him. Beloved, we are God's children now, and what we will be has not yet appeared; but we know that when he appears we shall be like him, because we shall see him as he is. And everyone who thus hopes in him purifies himself as he is pure. ...
>>
John 1:12-13

But to all who did receive him, who believed in his name, he gave the right to become children of God, who were born, not of blood nor of the will of the flesh nor of the will of man, but of God
>>
1 Peter 2:2-3

Like newborn infants, long for the pure spiritual milk, that by it you may grow up into salvation— if indeed you have tasted that the Lord is good
>>
>>19577148
>>19577155
>>19577175
>>19577182
>>19577194
>>19577200
>>19577213
>>19577219
>>19577224
>>19577231
fuck off with your spam, faggot
>>
The bible is full of references to partaking in God's spirit in order to become like children and learn the love for God that children have for their parents. They love, they fear, they respect, they strive to prove themselves worthy.

Using God's gifts provided to us we can become like children again and become a child of God. The spirit is not the plant, but rather the plant is a bridge that helps us connect with the spirit which guides us to God.

It's really simple if people could see it for what it is and shed the dogma that comes from mainstream Christianity. And that's not saying other religions don't have just as many truths in them. God, throughout time and across the world and across cultures, has tried to get us to hear.

Taking psychedelics helps us hear. Nothing more. Sometimes we're told things we like, sometimes not. Just like parents do for their children, God does for us. And it's all in order for us to become good adults in the midst of and despite evil.
>>
>>19577239
Why do you think it's spam? It's relevant. Someone asked for help. Taking psychedelics was put into perspective by Jesus. If you don't want to hear, that's your decision.
>>
>>19577253
so put it in a pastebin or mention the verses instead of FILLING THE THREAD WITH 9000 posts.
and by the way jesus never said anything about psychedelics dumbass. you're just proposing that he did.
>>
>>19573504
>https://youtu.be/D00TqNbMDNI
>400 hz

try 432
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CB2wJdgZUkM

i think that's more likely
>>
>>19577255
No, i made it easily readable. If you don't want to read it you can easily scroll past.

And you're right, the bible as it is now never overtly mentions psychadelics. But there are plenty of references that made it past the editors.
>>
>>19577276
>If you don't want to read it you can easily scroll past.
that is literally what spam is...
>>
>>19573504
don't worry, you're probably not insane
i have heard there are three dosage stages of dmt
and if you get to this 2. stage while being anxious it's better to take another hit and experience ego death
>>
>>19577283
Sorry you're too busy to scroll for literally one second despite the information being provided being capable of helping someone see some truth in this otherwise deceit filled world. That must be a terrible life. Good luck to you.
>>
>>19577283
This.
>>
>>19577291
You lost the right to call posting on behalf of your personal beliefs anything other than spam when you joined a religion. Begone, IRL spambot.
>>
>>19577315
All religions are the truth. Believing in God is the truth. Saying that does not make me a shill for one religion. It just so happens that the majority of the western world is familiar with the bible and who Jesus is. He said things that are absolutely true.

Maybe one say you'll be willing to hear.
>>
>>19577329
And by the way, communing with God doesn't mean going to church every sunday and being bored to tears or having falsities being shoved down your throat.

Communing with God is just what the name implies and any religion who tries to define that by some strict set of rules is doing it wrong.
>>
>>19577329
>All religions are the truth.
>>
>>19577329
Then go make a thread about it and stop shitposting in unrelated threads. Your metaphors are not sufficient explanation of your justification for shitposting ITT. Unless you're also screaming Bible quotes in the middle of the forest while taking a massive shit when nobody's around to hear you, what you're doing it out of context and illogical.
>>
>>19577365
The thread is about psychedelics and what the OP saw and experienced. In all reality you are the one shitposting unrelated bs. I'm pretty sure the word troll adequately describes you.
>>
>>19573504
I haven't broken through on DMT before, unfortunately. Hopefully I'll get there some day.

>>19573540
>its nothing earth shattering or third eye opening,

You haven't broken through either, it sounds like.

>that's all up to your own interpretation, powerful drugs and psychedelics wont "fuck you up forever" or break your brain (unless you do a lot of actually damaging drugs) unless your mind was already broken and you attach superficial feelings to your visuals and interpret them as being true

The power of psychedelic experiences has very little to do with the visuals, in my experience. Have you done higher doses of these drugs? I can only think of a handful of instances where the visuals were memorable.

Psychedelics very well may change your personality forever, even if you're 30+ when your personality has stopped developing. They affect one of the major personality traits called 'openness'.

That seems to be why it's been effective for helping people accept death. Death isn't as big of a deal when life is all a dream anyway.
>>
>>19577393
Sounds like you've been given bunk stuff. The visuals are really just to play with. It's what's happening inside your mind and soul that's important.
>>
>>19577406
Stripping away what we think we know of the world and being forced to see the world as a child does really can change personalities. Doesn't matter if you're 18 or 80.
>>
>>19573534
Get some sleep. Some people, don't have strong minds. It's a waking dream. But that's what it was. A dream. You started with DMT? Kek. That was, reckless. Sleep Op.
>>
>>19577393

Seriously? What have you even done? Kek. LSD, mind blowing visuals. Shrooms, moreso. Candy flip(LSD, MDMA) holy fuck. If the visuals don't make it actually hard to discern things that are right in front of you, you got beat. Weak, or a similar chem. Psychedelics are usually very visual. So much so, that it makes things difficult to perceive, while other things become easier to understand.
>>
>>19577406
>The visuals are really just to play with. It's what's happening inside your mind and soul that's important.

But that's what I'm basically saying:
>The power of psychedelic experiences has very little to do with the visuals, in my experience

>>19577441
What I'm suggesting is, is that visuals aren't the most important aspect of the experience like many people who haven't taken these drugs think it is. Yes, they're cool and I've had many memorable visuals before, but they aren't what a trip is about in a lot of ways. They're just sort of there.
>>
>>19577469
Ya the visuals are kinda cool and all but the real mindfuck is the headspace you're given.
>>
Bumpity
>>
https://discord.gg/ytJsaqY banter, paranormal, occult discussion s well as active vc; all welcome
>>
>>19573534
my god you're a faggot
Thread posts: 83
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.