[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the fuck is this!?!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_2536.jpg (21KB, 436x582px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2536.jpg
21KB, 436x582px
I woke up this morning and looked up on my wall and saw what looks to be a handprint and a small foot print. The hand and foot is too small to be mine and doesnt match any of my family members. It has a slight white color to it and it doesnt seem to be able to come off the wall after numerous attempts to clean it off with several cleaning solutions. it is still on my wall as of now and I dont know how it got there or where it came from.
>>
G-g-g-g-ghost!
>>
File: IMG_2539.jpg (28KB, 436x582px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2539.jpg
28KB, 436x582px
here are some more pictures
>>
>>19573128
if it doesn't wash off, it has probably been there since you moved in and never noticed it until now.

prints like that on a wall might be evidence that family members were horsing around.
>>
this is above my headboard on the wall whee it just meets the ceiling
>>
im usually the only one in my bedroom
>>
>>19573206
as if an adult were lifting up a child onto his shoulder, the child's foot contacted the wall and the adult's hand contacted the wall to steady himself while holding the child.

skin oil can show up really well on matte colored wall paint like that, especially when dust particles and shit stick to the print.
>>
i dont ever touch my wall up there until i saw this
>>
>>19573233
you're the first tenant to ever use this residence?
>>
yes we had this house built
>>
>>19573263
>we

ok so you live with other people. what other pertinent information are you leaving out which could explain how evidence of humans got on your wall without your knowledge?
>>
the fact that no one in this house' handprint or foot print matches the ones on the wall.
>>
>>19573128
some jerkoff fucked up while panting your house, he got most of it off and youve only just noticed it because you caught the light right
>>
File: 3d3.jpg (47KB, 435x504px) Image search: [Google]
3d3.jpg
47KB, 435x504px
>>19573133
>>19573128
its the grease from a sweaty hand print, work up a sweat them out your hand on the wall, then when the light hits it right, you get whats in your pic
>>
this was never there before and ive lived in this house for 8+ years
>>
File: IMG_2544.jpg (54KB, 436x582px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2544.jpg
54KB, 436x582px
>>19573354
does it look like i have arms that long
>>
>>19573368
are you the invisible man? i can't see your arms at all in that picture.

also the average ceiling is what, 7 feet high? assuming you're average height for a human, roughly five feet give or take a foot, your arms are perfectly long enough to make prints near the ceiling.
>>
>>19573412
not when i lay down and why would i ever touch my wall that high up
>>
>>19573128
put your hand to match the print, then we will know the LARP
>>
File: finger.jpg (123KB, 1016x763px) Image search: [Google]
finger.jpg
123KB, 1016x763px
>>19573434
you're a huge fucking faggot.

it's a ghost okay?

aliens came into your house and made human prints on your wall.
>>
>>19573128
She's still pressing her foot on your wall.

It might go away soon.
>>
this isnt my first rodeo with the paranormal. we have had a psychic come in and cleanse the house but it looks like it came back
>>
>>19573458
She?
>>
>>19573463
psychics can't cleanse skin oil from the fucking wall. sometimes you just have to paint over it.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.