[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Life after death

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: pepe.png (86KB, 721x620px) Image search: [Google]
pepe.png
86KB, 721x620px
There are too many stories about living life after death when people die for minutes and that kind of stuff. Some meet Jesus, others talk with the devil and others have some kind of lucid dream.

Here's my problem. I wanted to kill myself because life seems bored to me. I don't want the troubles that this body, this life and this life's persons gives me...so, if I kill myself to avoid that and there's life after death, can I kill myself in that other life?

it's shit.
>just killed myself
>wake up
>living again
fuck.
>>
I want to kill myself too. World, please end.
>>
>>19572968
I'm just waiting September 23. If nothing happens, I will be an hero the next day.
>>
I'm afraid I'll go to jail if I kill myself.
>>
You forget to realize that ANYTHING is possible.

What if, upon death, your soul sort of "freezes" at the last possible sense that your brain received, and when you die, it is as if time stops, and you are forced to live out the last sensations you had for eternity.

You can still see the floor below you
You can still feel the unbearable pain
Forever, except, you can't think anymore, and you can't see anything else, and you can't move, only experiencing what last happened to you.
>>
>>19572990
>death by pills

Is not that painful. I guess, is ok.
>>
>>19572968
>>19572978
No don't.
You have become blind to life and all it offers, do not let your minds be swayed by yourself. You are doing it to yourself, just try to listen to other people for once and try to change yourself as a person to become better and fit in, even if you are afraid or extremely defiant. Your defiance is what's gotten you here.
>>
I just want someone to love me. The girl I love fucking hates my guts. She's my childhood love. I want to die!
>>
Dont kill yourself, Jesus doesn't want you to do that, he wants you to live. Yes in this life you may face many tribulations but it's only temporary. Eternity is forever and if you have accepted Christ you won't remember any of the pain in this world once you are with him .
>>
>>19573002
>>
File: 4721943710_1b304e1d4f.jpg (33KB, 378x301px) Image search: [Google]
4721943710_1b304e1d4f.jpg
33KB, 378x301px
Please God, let me have a heart attack toni-
>>
File: pasta.jpg (36KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
pasta.jpg
36KB, 600x600px
>>19573009
>>19573009
That reason to be death is pathetic, just like mine. Don't feel bad for a woman.
>She's my childhood love
So what? What it means? What makes her so special?
How old are you? You got the rest of your life to know other people. A new love.
>She hates me
You must hate people you know, don't you? Well, she hates you, and you hate. Hate is normal. You can only ignore it. Fill the hole she left with something different, fill that hole with a person is not necesary. Just do what makes you happy.
>>
>God is everything that exists and will ever exist
>God is one being, but he split himself into everyone and everything that currently exists
>He's doing this to get rid of the bad parts of himself and become better
>When you die, you are judged(by yourself) and if you deem yourself not worth recombining, you will be either destroyed or sent to a place of permanent separation(hell) from God

At least, that's what I think happens. I don't buy into the fact that God got bored and wanted a friend, so he decided to split and experience himself. Everything leads back to spiritual growth, and what better way to grow than to get rid of the bad? If you have a gangrenous arm, you cut it off before it spreads.
>>
>>19573041
I met her in my past life. She's my soulmate.
>>
>>19573042
God is a schoolyard bully.
>>
>>19573009
You are succumbing to your biological, evolutionary advantages. Do not let them take control. Some animal species on Earth (mostly male) will kill themselves as a means to clean up the gene pool when deemed undesirable from most women.

Think using the intelligence in your mind and do not let the anger in your blood interfere. Do not die from your own hand.
>>
>>19573050
You can meet someone new on this life. Die, in this life with your wife or gf whatever, and meet her in the next life.
>>19573042
I don't believe in god. Not in that jew god. I think that there's a god, but no Jehova, or any of the other gods that mankind made up on their necessities. I want to believe that there's nothing when I die. I want to believe that when I die eveything, EVERYTHING stops.
>>
>>19573042
that's where reincarnation kicks in

>be a bad part of the source
>reincarnate over and over until all the badness is gone
>rejoin
>>
Endure through tough times, call out to Jesus he will strengthen & uplift you.
>>
>>19573114
What if me and Jesus have bad blood from our past?
>>
>>19572961
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7EM3jeSvdBI
>>
>>19573117
Well that really blows. Good luck on that endeavor.
>>
>>19573117
Jesus doesn't give a fuck about the past, he cares about what you do with the moment.
>>
>suicidal because bored with life
Become a thrill seeker you cuck.
If you don't care if you die, you can do anything.
>>
>>19572998
>>death by pills
>Is not that painful. I guess, is ok.
Very painful way to go, don't do it Anon.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.