[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Crystal general

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 136
Thread images: 25

File: Screenshot_2017-09-10-15-58-58.jpg (2MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-09-10-15-58-58.jpg
2MB, 2560x1440px
General crystal discussion. I'm gonna post all the shill replies now:
>They don't work unless you dig them up
>They're a scam
>lmao you fags pay for rocks just go outside ffs

And now that that's out of the way:

>Favorites/best
>Experiences
>Uses

Pic related, my current altar
>>
File: leEbinWalkingMan.jpg (126KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
leEbinWalkingMan.jpg
126KB, 540x960px
>>19572799

What crystals are best for aligning my Chakras? pic related its me so you can give me a better cosmic assessment
>>
>>19572799
I have no idea what to do with them besides visual aid on meditation.
>>
File: IMG_0682.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0682.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
I took this from a neighbors front yard when I was a child, it was just lying there next to an electrical box. I have to be really careful with it or else it cuts you and you barely feel it. Anything special about it?
>>
>>19572870
Clear quartz is a good one for that. Imo a point would work best but ya know, whatever you can get your hands on is good enough.
>>
>>19572969
I visualize energy radiating from them an into myself during meditation. I find that by practicing sensitivity to their energy, you will begin to feel it passively and it's influence on you. You can see their auras with concentration
>>
>>19572984
A good cleansing/clarity crystal for meditation
>>
>>19572799
>Favorites
Onyx and aqua aura on my person, Clear quartz and amethyst in my living space.

Onyx has helped my derealization like nothing else. I used to be in a dissociative state more often than not, and ever since I got my onyx ring about a year ago I've dissociated maybe 3 times when I was really stressed.

Aqua aura I got recently, not only because it's not the easiest to find but also because my third eye just went out of bussiness for some reason I've yet to figure out and since my crown chakra was doing great I felt like I was losing my shit. Restless, jumpy, just all around in a bad condition. Now it's back to a better state, not as great as it could be but I'm working on it.

The clear quartz I've just got on cleaning mode, I've had it for so long I can't imagine what it'd feel like without it.\

And the amethyst I also recently got, kept near my bed along with my divination stuff. It just felt right at home with them, and can honestly say it's improved my line of communication with my subconscious, along with my aqua aura.

I do have a few other crystals but these are the nearest and dearest to me.
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-09-10-17-16-37.jpg (2MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-09-10-17-16-37.jpg
2MB, 2560x1440px
>>19573065
I have issues with disassociating, is onyx going to be the best for that?

Also, which is this? I tend to feel a lot of energy from it
>>
>>19573045
I have a pendulum, clear quartz, I dont know how to use it. Should I visualise heat radiation?
>>
>>19573259
For general meditation? Imagine the crystal as a lightbulb, with beams of light coming out from all directions. When you can begin to visualize it, at first it's more like a feeling of pressure or anticipation in your head and chest. Sorta like an internal hallucination where you feel the image rather than directly seeing it in your vision. Focus on that feeling for a while and become comfortable with it, and rather than seeing it as a source of light, see it as a stream of energy, ascending into the air and entering your body. Feel the headspace it creates. With practice it gets easier and you can truly see this energy.

This is my experience, so it may differ from others. You want to approach this with not as much expectations as openness. You have to make yourself open minded for this to have any effect on you.
>>
>>19573315
And the uses of the pendulum?
>>
>>19573331
You would still like to reach this sort of headspace, it's important to be calm, open and feelings it's energy. When you're in that mindset, you're putting much more concentrated energy into your intent. You truly focus on your request rather than half-heartedly. Everything has some amount of energy, a crystal pendulum will provide more clarity as is in its nature though
>>
>>19573353
But shouldn't I calibrate the pendulum before using it? And what is its purpose?
>>
>>19573216
It kind depends on your personal energy too. You'll hear people praising black tourmaline as being great for dissociation but it was a bit much for me.
Other crystals that might help are Astrophyllite, Bronzite, Hematite, Obsidian, Sardonyx and Tiger's eye.You just kind of have to feel it out to find the one that works for you. The effect is pretty immediate so if you feel off somehow then try a different one.
>>
I believe in the working of crystals but i havent felt a lot of energy coming out of it (out of any crysyal i touched). I have been wearing barnstone with burned wood (english is not my motherlanguage so forgive my mistranslations) to help clear allergys. Combined with chrysoberil (cats eye) to improve spiritual growth. Im wearing it for about a year now. Last week i let my brother choose a clear quartz and i wear it around my neck to empower other stones. I want to combine it with yellow jaspis. I selected them by my zodiac, im a leo (1991). People and family around me use it too and speak of the benefits, but i still cant really lay a finger on how to work with the stones. I do meditation, but not with the stones. Is there any general advice you guys have for me?
>>
File: IMG_1951.jpg (1MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1951.jpg
1MB, 4032x3024px
Anyone takes guess what I got?
>>
File: IMG_1953.jpg (1MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1953.jpg
1MB, 4032x3024px
>>19573816
>>
File: IMG_1954.jpg (3MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1954.jpg
3MB, 4032x3024px
>>19573820
>>
I never really believed in crystals until a couple years ago when I was way more in tune with my spirituality and I meditated often, a friend let me hold one of their quartz crystals...I felt incredible energy pulse through the crystal into my palm and through the rest of my body, never felt anything like it before or after...I want to recreate this experience; I'm certain that this energy that I felt is a good thing and could help me, but I'm really struggling. I bought myself a quartz crystal but I just can't seem to feel anything from it =\
>>
>>19573845
Many people charge their crystals, whether it be in moonlight, in sunlight, during a storm.. there is no clear defined way of doing these things, and I believe the most effective way is trust your intuition. Don't do things because you read it in a book, but because it feels right. I let my crystals soak up both full moons and days in the sun. Nobody told me to do it, it just feels logical. However you'd like to, let your crystals capture that energy, then meditate on it. Let yourself open up to it. It sounds cliche to an extent, but build a relationship with that crystal. Feel the energy from that specific crystal and familiarize yourself with it until it feels stronger. It'll grow easier with time
>>
>>19573920
I think what's most important though is don't go into this expecting anything. To truly be open, you must approach it without a goal. Clear your mind and focus on the crystal, not your expected outcome. Feel it without creating thoughts about it in your head.
>>
good crystals for shielding pleas
i am suffering outdoors
>>
Any truth to orgonite different shapes and such
>>
>>19573633
Have you cleansed them? If not a few nights in the moonlight would be benefitial to get any residue energy from before they reached you.
Don't let themin the sun and don't take them with you in the shower, as some crystals might be damaged by sunlight or water (you can research it to see if the ones you have do need to be kept away from either.
As for them working, you need to let them know what each of them is meant to do, meditating with them individually is a good idea. Express your intent for the crystal and see what kind of feeling you get in response.
A lot of it is intuition, and crystals will only help as much as you believe they will. Just handle them with care and they will do their thing.
>>
I bought many crystals on ebay... a white quartz made my whole arm tingle, it was a nice feeling.. but after a while it stopped working. With the other ones i didnt feel anything.. =( a friend told me they were fake..
>>
>>19575481
Lots of crystals on ebay are. For some of them a quick google search will help you distinguish if they're real or not, but for others you're gonna need a refractometer, and since you probably don't have one in your basement, you can take them in to a jewelery store and have them check whether they're real or not.
>>
>>19575243
i cleansed the bracelets by putting them in the ground for 24 hours, they supposedly let out 'negative energy' into the ground. The necklace did get a lot of sunlight, they said it should be charged with sunlight. But ill try the moon next. Does it need to be a full moon? Cleansed it with water the first time i got it. I also got a few books from my grandma who is a crystal therapist so i better start reading. Thanks for response.
>>
>>19575243
How about a mookaite bracelet, that one immediatly caught my eye when i saw it. Aboriginals used them (mooka station).
>>
>>19576264
I think it depends on the energy you'd like to capture. I think a storm's energy will be more intense/dynamic, where the sun would be calm. I'd think a full moon has a sense of mystery about it, so for magick purposes it should be helpful while the moon any night would still be helpful. A lot of this you have to sort of feel it out for yourself, but a lot of cultures used the phases of the moon and the like for magick purposes, so I'd believe there's merit in these practices.
>>
File: 1473965583291.png (232KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1473965583291.png
232KB, 1000x1000px
Here is my favorite. I use it to get off.
>>
>>19572799
I'm curious, do you buy them or do you got out to find them? And if the former, where do you buy them from?
>>
>>19576264
This >>19576300

However do check that it's okay to have those crystals in the sun, as some crystals might get discolored or damaged by it.

>>19576271
I'm not sure what you're asking. Mookaite is protective I believe, but don't quote me on that.
>>
>>19576343
Finding them would be hard. I buy mine from a certain store in my city but I know a lot of smaller areas don't have dedicated crystal stores like that. In the past, when I lived in a much smaller town I looked for online crystal shops within the country and bought off them, and I even got several rings off of ebay, but I was sure the seller was legit, and the rings were actually custom made for each customer.
>>
File: 1474712530371.jpg (236KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1474712530371.jpg
236KB, 1920x1080px
>>19576343
>>19576363
Some unicorns have the ability to locate gems. Just make sure you bring a small dragon with you to dig up and carry them. Also to fawn over the unicorn.
>>
>>19573845
>>19573920
>>19573934

I don't know how to feel them at all and I get sort of sad to feel disconnected from them. I always imagine them as some sort of small tree spirits squeaking like small creatures that need sunlight to be feed. So I feel bad I don't know what to do with them.
>>
>>19577203
Don't feel sad, it's not something most people can do from the very beginning. Develop your intuition, meditate, and eventually you'll be able to feel them.
>>
>>19577203
>feel disconnected from them
They're literally rocks. If you feel disconnected from the most solid substance in our environment, you should start thinking about what else you might be disconnected from. Only you can separate yourself from something, and the reasons in life that you've met that made you decide to separate them will need to be uncovered if you want to remove the separation and connect with the earthly feelings of your past.
>>
>>19573216
That looks like it might be banded amtheyst.
>>
>>19572799
What should I use for my succubus summoning ritual? Amethyst?
>>
>>19576410
>some unicorns
For fucks sake. Im tired of you armchair "unircorn experts" with zero experience.
EVERY unicorn can detect gems if they put their mind to it. White, pure bred unicorns do a way better job.
Dragons are unnecesary. If you can tame a couple or trio of dogs, they will do just fine. They can also stretch the vaginal cavities of the unicorn after work, which is a very important part in the gem-collecting ritual.
>>
File: 1503193117027.jpg (124KB, 1080x1163px) Image search: [Google]
1503193117027.jpg
124KB, 1080x1163px
>>19577348
I have a very objective relationship with my intuition. I know clearly what my intuition has to say about what I experience since I can read her easily. I don't feel confused with my intuition and I know how to use it properly in terms of understanding what I feel from it. So as far as the utility of a pendulum of being a medium for asking questions to your intuition, I don't need it because I can ask her myself directly, so I have no idea how to use the pendulum and becomes useless in this context.

But I have no idea how to feel the little guys be it some sort of radiation or heat or some kind of cold (like sucking negative energy out of you from your bones). If I had some sort of guide to understand this it would be nice. I feel like I have these friends but I don't know how to speak their language, but I definitely feel them somehow like empathy when I look at them on the shelf but I can't understand what they are saying at all or what they are asking me to do for them so I just sun bath them and make visually attractive crystal grids for the lulz.
>>
>>>>19573828
Amber, amtheyst, aquamarine, kunzite, dragonstone Jasper, moss agate. Can't tell the last one.
>>
>>19577559
Heart Chakra stones. Reduces the risk of being spiritually raped by the succubus.
>>
>>19577567
Diamond dogs are shit
>>
File: 1503876168277.png (202KB, 500x575px) Image search: [Google]
1503876168277.png
202KB, 500x575px
I apologize. I am bot knowledgeable on these things. What are Rose Quartz good for?
>>
>>19577593
Perfect match with gemhorse then
>>
>>19577608
Healing, fertility and starting rebellions.
>>
>>19577575
I see what you mean. For me while my subconsious has been popping up with random insight since I was very young, it took some discipline and actually getting into divination to establish a clear path of communication. For me, communicating with my crystals happens in a very similar way, just a feeling or a thought popping into my head, that I know is not mine. This is why I always correlated the two, but I might have actually been wrong all along. I have very high empathy, to the point where I confused other people's feelings with my own when I was a kid (actually until I was about 19) so that might be how I connect with my crystals so well. If that is truly the case then I'm afraid I don't have any tried and true advice. My suggestion would be establishing a better connection with them by meditating with them and keeping them around you as much as you can.
>>
File: 505652582_115[1].jpg (72KB, 600x548px) Image search: [Google]
505652582_115[1].jpg
72KB, 600x548px
>>19577684
How should I actually connect with them then? Look at them only? Visualise something specific?

I have a clear quartz pendulum, a small matrix'd amethyst that has been with me since I remember but never saw it as other then a rock until now. I also have meme 7 chakra small crystals and a letter opener gold sheen obsidian I brought from mexico that I should be using as a wand somehow.
>>
hey all you crystal gazing hippies.
I have more than a little experience with crystal work. Here's a couple tips that dont usually get mentioned when the subject comes up.

1. "cleansing" is not strictly necessary, the process is primarily meant to attach and attune you and the stone to eachother, not to actually "clean" anything.
2. do NOT cleanse in water. People will tell you to, and for some crystals this is fine, for other crystals and minerals you're going to: damage them, destroy them, make toxic water, or a bunch of other undesirable outcomes.
3. Don't cleanse colored stones in direct sunlight. Direct solar radiation on many colored crystals (notably quartz derivatives) will fade and discolor them.
4. Don't worship the correspondences of crystals. Some mortal asshole somewhere with no more authority than you came up with them, they're not absolute, dogma is stupid and different people work with different crystals differently. If you think malachite will be good for your back ache, or smokey quartz will work for love, go for it.
5. -DO NOT OVERPAY FOR YOUR STONES-
I cannot count the number of times Ive seen someone trying to pass off some "rare" stone for literally ten times its value or met someone who got totally ripped off online. Shop around and realize that shopping online is dangerous, people misrepresent size, color and value all the time. I love shopping online but if you're buying stones I highly recommend you do it in person if at all possible. This is like ten times more important if you're interested in "crystal balls", LOTS of fake stuff out there, caveat emptor.

6. If you keep your stones in a pouch like a medicine bag or whatever, do be aware that they vary greatly in hardness and your favorite stone may get chewed to shreds by one of the others if you keep them rubbing together in a pouch. Know the mohs ratings of your stones and try to keep them similar to avoid this.

Ill try to answer any questions anybody has.
>>
>>19577644
Are you SU memeing?
>>
>>19577860
No, I'm joking
>>
>>19577814
So no sunfood for crystals, no magic water to drink either, no stacking of crystals because they can catch the mohs with each other.

Literally what they are used for then?
>>
>>19577883
>So no sunfood for crystals
You can do it, but be aware that pretty purple amethyst is going to get bleached out. There are other ways to "cleanse" that wont do that.
>no magic water to drink either
Crystal elixirs are a completely different subject, and honestly you SHOULD be careful with this process as water is a corrosive and making a solution 'elixir' out of many minerals doesn't make magic water it makes poison form leeched chemical compounds. Tons of crystals contain lead, aluminum or copper, not to mention the really nasty stuff like arsenic strontium or barium. Just saying, do your research before making elixirs.

>no stacking of crystals
Didnt say you cant stack them, wrapping them or otherwise securing them is fine, I was talkign specifically about carrying them together rattling around in a pouch.

>Literally what they are used for then?
Direct energy work (healing usually), elixirs, meditative focuses, crystal matrices, divination, talismanic magic, and energy focuses for other spell work.
>>
>>19572799
ayy man a really close friend of mine gave me a little turquoise necklace as a gift - what is turquoise like? What does it do?
>>
>>19578007
the typical correspondences are that its associated with the throat chakra so good for communication and problems related to it, it's used for working with sacred forces, it's protective against negative magic or entities, there's old folklore about it preventing you falling off a horse so it has associations with travel and safety,

Its super soft so be careful not to get it scratched up. Also, the value of turquoise has been going up in the last couple years, just fyi.
>>
>>19577814
If cleansing is not necessary, then how does one go about reprogramming anything contained within a crystal?
>>
>>19577814
1. We spend 1/3 of our lives in bed. So any "work" with our beds/bedrooms is extremely important.
2. Over 1/3 of people walking around in first world countries are chronically fatigued (I forgot the actual statistic, but I'm pretty sure I'm being VERY conservative). Energy replenishing/healing/rebalancing etc is cruCial to daily first world life.
3. Since crystals effects themselves work differently for the different "make ups" of people (say an amethyst might make a type a personality relax, while making a type b personality more active) - what's a good way to use Quartz crystal to program our bed to be as replenishing and healing as possible? Any upkeep?

Also I've been taught that crystals are like thoughtfulness that need to be cleansed to be able to be reprogrammed. If they don't need cleansing, then what "are" they? Sorry if this isn't a straight question.
>>
>>19572799
>>19572969
Google '4d game' according to the dev, crystals and a fourth dimension correspond quite nicely, implying that perhaps some of these crystals have a parallel counterpart, parhaps they are objects with high quantum entanglement, possibly can be used to communicate between dimensions. Otherwise, they seem to have properties for computers and watches
>>
>>19578086
Crystals are like thoughtforms*
>>
>>19578045
>how does one go about reprogramming anything contained within a crystal?
First of all not all people working with crystals even believe in the whole process of "programming" the crystal anyway. If that is a part of your praxis, you already know the answers.

Personally I dont believe cleansing is strictly necessary, and depends largely on the circumstances under which the stone was obtained, how one feels about the stone, and how you're working with it.

Even if 'programming' is part of your praxis, you know that a large part of that is simply through the repeated projection of intent and purpose. You reprogram it the same way you do with a "cleansed" crystal. You don't need to bathe a dog to teach it a trick. You dont need to wipe a crystal clean to get it to work with you.

The question you should be asking yourself when thinking about this cleansing process is: what is so unclean, dirty, incorrect or flawed about the stone in the first place that you would feel the need to purge energy off of it? If you can answer that for yourself (there isnt a correct answer here), you'll learn a lot about how this energy stuff works I think.
>>
>>19578086
>bedrooms
agreed, and MANY systems of magic have a TON of practices to do with bedroom related stuff, so lots of other people agree with you too.
>1st world energy
people everywhere get fatigued all the time, I dont even think this is necessarily a 1st world problem, its just a human problem.
>bedtime quartz
Because of my background in magic, I prefer to leave "trainable" crystals like quartz, with other stones that have the desired properties, so Id be leaving that quartz with something with correspondences to peace, relaxation and rejuvenation. Upkeep is always a personal thing, you'll know when its time to charge it up again, youll feel it.

> I've been taught that...
I certainly dont mean to question what you've been taught, your praxis should be followed if you have specific techniques that were passed down. From my point of view the stones have their own inherent energetic signatures and purposes which they "radiate" for lack of a better term. I generally only cleanse when a stone has gotten a bad memory, association or thought attached to it from some other circumstance.

To answer what they "are" is complicated, just like what anything "is". To put it as clear and concise as possible, every piece of let's say amethyst, is Amethyst (note the capirol) its a representative and piece of a greater whole. One is many and many is one. You're not working with an individual rock, you are working with the energy Amethyst, represented through a singular piece. I know its not a straight answer but hopefully it makes some sense.
>>
Anyone know any spiritual benefits of gemstones:

Emerald
Rubies
Sapphire
Diamond
>>
>>19577581
Damn pretty close. Amber is actually citrine. Other is blue man made obsidian and pyrite is the cube
>>
>>19578261
>Emerald
heart chakra, supposed to keep people from being able to lie to you, general good luck, and iirc something about using them to speak prophetically. Also has to do with wealth and abundance in some traditions.
>Rubies
root chakra, sex, passion, theyre kind of an all purpose stone because theyve been used for all sorts of things across the world. One old superstition says that if you can put a ruby INSIDE you somehow, you will be invulnerable. I dont know the chemical makeup of rubies but in my experience red stones are generally a little toxic so probably not good idea.

>Sapphire
depends on the color but Im assuming blue, so throat chakra, also good for intuition and is supposed to be calming.

>Diamond
again a million correspondences because theyve been used all over, but I have heard that they act as amplifiers of other stones energies, and obviously have magical correspondences to permanence, indestructibility or "forever" type concepts.
>>
>>19578326
>blue man made obsidian
aka: glass.
>>
>>19578032
man, thank you! such a detailed response!
>>
>>19578352
Would Emerald be the most "healing" out of the 4?

Also wouldn't Sapphire be more of the one used to speak prophetically? Since it's blue, probably relates to throat and third eye chakras, i'm guessing Sapphire would be a good stone for divination, but Emerald a good stone for healing? But then again all intuition comes from the heart does it not? So Emerald might also be a good divination stone?
>>
>>19578407
>the most "healing"
depends on what youre healing.

> wouldn't Sapphire be more of the one used to speak prophetically?
Id think so yes, for the reasons you said. But its some old folklore about it, I dont know the reasons, its Egyptian in origin I think.
heart chakra doesn't usually get used for divination much, that's more crown. Could be good for getting in touch with emotions to help intuition if you have trouble listening to feelings.
>>
*minerals
>>
>>19578473
Say for healing of the nervous system, which is pretty interconnected with the respiratory system, and cardiac system.
>>
>>19578502
>nervous system
>respiratory system
Sapphire, definitely, look it up. I seem to remember it being specifically called for in nerve damage and breathing disorders.
>>
If I fill my pool to the brim with these crystals and take a nap on the pile will I die?
>>
Where can I learn more about crystals?
>>
File: 1504530680973.gif (650KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
1504530680973.gif
650KB, 512x512px
Been waiting for a good thread about this.

Some books we may appreciate on Gems, Stones, Crystals, Grids, and Spells

The Book of Crystal Spells: Magical Uses for Stones, Crystals, Minerals ... and Even Sand by Ember Grant

The Second Book of Crystal Spells: More Magical Uses for Stones, Crystals, Minerals... and Even Salt by Ember Grant

The Pocket Book of Stones by Robert Simmons

Cunningham's Encyclopedia of Crystal, Gem, & Metal Magic by Scott Cunningham

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/wrobn91f9jvyc1b/AABnUUMeS1Y-FUsYBM82vjJXa?dl=0
>>
>>19578567
BUMP or will I get super powers?
>>
File: 1505083375419.gif (504KB, 492x386px) Image search: [Google]
1505083375419.gif
504KB, 492x386px
>>19577814
This is actually solid advice.
Level-headedness is not found in these parts often.
>>
>>19578539
>I seem to remember it being specifically called for in nerve damage
called for by whom?
>>
File: reputable vendors.png (2KB, 264x141px) Image search: [Google]
reputable vendors.png
2KB, 264x141px
reputable vendors

(((not a referral)))
>>
>>19578617
>by whom
"correspondences" so basically "somebody somewhere once said"

as I said earlier, correspondences should be taken with a grain of salt, we are fallible mortal humans, largely making shit up, guessing and sharing anecdotal experience.

If you have a stone that makes sense to you to work with the healing you are trying to do, use that one instead regardless of what the correspondences are. I can almost guarantee it will work better.
>>
>>19578584
I'll even include Skinner's guide for the best cross-reference available.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/evlq8y0f8i6a0xk/Stephen_Skinner_The_Complete_Magicians_Tables.pdf?dl=0
>>
>>19578646
if I filled a bathtub with 1 of every type of crystal and then lay in it for awhile, what would happen?
>>
>>19578667
you become a super mutant.

I dont know, try it Im assuming youll get a bunch of scratches all over you and youll be cold. Good luck getting one of every type of crystal.
>>
>>19578678
doesn't that kind of btfo crystals and mean they don't work then?
>>
>>19578697
sure, I guess the thread is over, good detective work there you should buy yourself a new hat as a reward.
>>
File: 1414016014514.jpg (13KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1414016014514.jpg
13KB, 250x250px
>>19578667
>>19578678
>>19578697
>>19578719

Not the place.
Troll elsewhere.
>>
>>19578719
>>19578724
>>19578697
uh can you refute the point I made or not?
>>
>>19578724
talk to the plaid knight, Im just trying to be helpful. Also, shitposting in response to a shitpost is still a shitpost.
>>
>>19578749
you didnt make a point.
>>
>>19578758
it's not a shitpost it's a legitimate question
If I cover myself in all sorts of different crystals and they do nothing doesn't that prove something?
>>
File: serveimage.jpg (21KB, 420x294px) Image search: [Google]
serveimage.jpg
21KB, 420x294px
>>19578773
Hate to break it to you pal,
but Magick isn't magic.
>>
>>19572799
I'm an angel and as we know angels fall to earth in the form of a meteorite, i have part of the meteorite from my fall.
>>
>>19578787
are you saying its placebo?
>>
>>19578773
all it proves is that covering yourself in a bunch of crystals and laying in a bathtub does "nothing" that means nothing. Heck I dont even know if thats true as Ive not tested it. Why dont you go test it and get back to us with a hypothesis, a double blind test, and the findings so it can be reviewed?
>>
>>19578827
>Why dont you go test it and get back to us with a hypothesis, a double blind test, and the findings so it can be reviewed?
would you denounce crystals if the bathtub experiment had no affect?
>>
>>19578842
I would admit that filling a bathtub with crystals and laying in it had no discernible effect if that is what the findings produced.
>>
>>19578876
what about a Jacuzzi? lol
but seriously though, I don't get what crystals do for you if lying on a huge pile of them doesn't do anything
>>
lmao you fags pay for rocks just go outside ffs
>>
>>19578969
crazy thought, but maybe try working with them or asking?
>>
I seem to have slight psychic powers (predicting which songs will be on the radio, dreaming about family members dying the night they actually do, shit like that). Can I use crystals to help develop this ability? If so, how?
>>
>>19578969
>but seriously though, I don't get what pills do for you if lying on a huge pile of them doesn't do anything
>but seriously though, I don't get what cars do for you if lying on a huge pile of them doesn't do anything
>but seriously though, I don't get what books do for you if lying on a huge pile of them doesn't do anything
>>
>>19579237
erm... you aren't refuting anything

>>19579128
what does working with them entail?
>>
How do you guys know which information on which crystals do what is valid? I look up one on the internet and one website will say one thing and another will say another, and then the shopkeeper will say something entirely different.

From reading the thread I can see a likely answer being "you'll just know" and that's largely how I've gathered crystals (by picking what resonates with me), but if clarification exists I would appreciate it.
>>
>>19579487
I am refuting your hypothesis that just laying on crystals SHOULD do anything.

>what does working with them entail?
Direct energy work (healing usually), elixirs, meditative focuses, crystal matrices, divination, talismanic magic, and energy focuses for other spell work.
>>
>>19579497
>Direct energy work (healing usually), elixirs, meditative focuses, crystal matrices, divination, talismanic magic, and energy focuses for other spell work
so do the crystals do anything but lay there in any of these? do they like get up and move around? -do they change in any measurable way?
>>
>>19579523
theyre rocks, do you want them to tapdance?
Ive never subjected them to measurement devices, I wouldnt know.
>>
>>19579492
>How do you guys know which information on which crystals do what is valid?
As has been said "correspondences" are subjective and invented by normal mortals or derived from folklore or other systems, there is no "invalid" it either works for you or doesnt.

>one website will say one thing and another will say another, and then the shopkeeper will say something entirely different.
They may all be correct in their experience. Youll eventually get your own opinions.

>but if clarification exists I would appreciate it.
Dont trust anyone to tell you 100% that "X does Y" listen to their advice or opinions, ask them if they know WHY it has that correspondence or where that usage comes from, if it makes sense and works, do it if not, or they dont know what theyre talking about, seek other sources.
>>
File: cat-hug-gif.gif (4MB, 360x360px) Image search: [Google]
cat-hug-gif.gif
4MB, 360x360px
>>19579570
Thank you for your reply, friend.
>>
>>19579547
so they are exactly the same as crystals in a bathtub
>>
>>19579715
yes crystals on an altar, crystals in a bathtub or crystals in the dirt are all crystals, doing whatever it is that crystals do. Excellent work.
>>
>>19579721
well okay, if you're saying they aren't magical and do nothing themselves (placebo) then I wholeheartedly agree with you
>>
>>19577722
>How should I actually connect with them then?
Just feel it out honestly. There's no wrong way to do it, just do whatever feels right.

>>19579216
You can put some amethyst near your bed if you want to, but what's going to help even more is picking up a form of divination. To get better you need to create a communication path with your subconscious and that's the only way I know to go about it.

>>19579523
They don't move or change, as you've already been told, they're rocks. It's all about their chemical structure and the way that resonates energetically. They have an effect on us because we're made of the same energy they are, but we are much softer, pliable, ever changing.
>>
>>19573216
>>19573460
>>19573065
Warlockfag here, given your raising of the subject of disassociation I thought you might be interested in knowing that onyx can be used as a grounding agent against spiritual force.
I actually used onyx in the pommels of an exorcist wand and athame set I crafted.
>>
>>19579758
Thanks for that, never know when it might come in handy.
>>
I don't really know much about crystals but I've this feeling that I should own a piece of obsidian and keep it on a necklace. What does obsidian do anyway?
>>
>>19579830
Helps bring clarity, especially with deeply buried emotions that are hurting you, is good for banishing and deflecting negativity. I has protective, healing and grounding properties and is apparerntly good for gastrointesitnal issues.

ps. If you got a feeling you should get it do.
>>
>>19579737
>if you're saying they aren't magical and do nothing themselves
I never said that, learn to read.
>(placebo)
Don't use that word like you understand what it means, no one understands the placebo effect and any information on how to induce it could actually be really valuable to the medical community.
>>
File: Nice Rock Collection.gif (185KB, 245x175px) Image search: [Google]
Nice Rock Collection.gif
185KB, 245x175px
Nice rock collections you guys have happening here.
>>
>>19580136
It's not rocks, it's minerals !
>>
File: 20170912_125614.jpg (3MB, 4128x3096px) Image search: [Google]
20170912_125614.jpg
3MB, 4128x3096px
can i get some help in identifying what these are and what are they're uses? i found the necklace in my aunts place and the white crystal was given to me when i was very young by an old man that sells these kinds of things
>>
>>19572799
lmao you fags pay for rocks just go outside ffs
>>
>>19580557
The one to the left is labradorite and the bottom one I think is moonstone. I don't know what the one on the right is.
>>
File: 20170912_131727.jpg (2MB, 2315x2004px) Image search: [Google]
20170912_131727.jpg
2MB, 2315x2004px
can i get help with identifying these and what can they be used for?
>>
>>19580557
Something, Howlite and Quartz
>>
File: received_1427435733960750.jpg (140KB, 2001x1501px) Image search: [Google]
received_1427435733960750.jpg
140KB, 2001x1501px
>niggers got no idea what the fuck this is
help me
>>
>>19580595
>Quartz
I thought so too, but it's a bit too pigmented for a quartz.
>>
>>19580588
>>19580596
Milky quartz, turquoise, and mother of pearl from an abalone shell.
>>
File: 4357878.jpg (6KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
4357878.jpg
6KB, 259x194px
>>19580597
Not really, quartz can be transparentt or opaque, pink, black, whatever.
>>
>>19580557
Turquoise, shell, and quartz.
>>
>>19580557

>>19580595
Yeah the other guys are probably right about turquoise, my b
>>
>>19580605
Could still be moonstone.
>>
>>19580637
From what I can see in a brief img search, moonstone tends to have a more notable sheen
>>
>>19580665
Most pictures show a polished moonstone, the kind that would go on jewelry, under a very bright light. When it's a pebble it doesn't have that sheen. In fact I own a moonstone that looks exactly like the one in this picture >>19580557
>>
>>19572799
Hey everyone. I like crystals. Mostly for the fun of it, for the feel of it, with a hidden hope for something magical aswell ofcourse. To wonder and hope is to truly live imo.
Anyone who wants to try out a crystal or wonder what to get. I have found one way wich blows my mind nearly every time.
There is a crystal shop in my neighbour city.
I usually enter and let my eyes gaze over the selection. If a stone does not catch my eye, I walk around the sections and feel if I have the need to stop at one.
Usually the first stone will be something dear to me wich i'm currently working on.

I had this one example that blew my mind once. I had a very bad trip once on some drugs. I'm not a regular user at all. I was totally lost after the expirience. As soon as I was alone I felt crippling anxiety. I had a thought in my head that I had to go see the wierd shop.
As I came in to the shop I was engaged in conversation with the shopkeeper as we had started to bond over the few visits.
While we talked my eyes kept falling down on a brown golden crystal. It was a Bronzite.
Bronzites helps bring back your courage and helps you cope with anxiety. It was a quite remarkable expirience. Also because my problems had been very specific and answereed the same way.

I also once recieved an old friend over. He was currently in the army and home for the weekend. He looked dreadful. He was exhausted and told me about his days in the army. He stood watch 12 hours a day. Inbetween they had workout and strict maintenance. He was off every weekend so he spent them out partying or on long bussrides home, contined with more parties since his friends were eager to bring him out.
We were gonna watch a movie but he fell asleep like 5 minutes in. As I put him to bed I laid down a crystal next to him. He awoke the next time, refreshed and healthy. The crystal looked like someone had thrown it into a wall repeatedly without it properly breaking. Just two noticeable expiriences I've had.
>>
>>19572799
How do I know that a crystal is right for me?
Thread posts: 136
Thread images: 25

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.