[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

852 Hz Angelic Music LET GO of Overthinking Awaken Intuition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 6

File: frequencies.jpg (22KB, 293x300px) Image search: [Google]
frequencies.jpg
22KB, 293x300px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gaK1ZQxpxpU
>>
nice this got me into a state like the best binaurals.
will look more into 852mhz.
>>
i heard about the effects of frequencies and the potential powers behind them. anyone got more info?
>>
File: complete.png (769KB, 2901x2418px) Image search: [Google]
complete.png
769KB, 2901x2418px
>>19572394
what happens if you listen to those frequencies one after another following the order given by the kabbala?
>>
finished that ~1hour 852.
got to another 741hz; I think i'll go counterclockwise.
>>
>>19573436
try 396, 417, 852, 528, 741 and 639 and report please
>>
One day I will create videos named 639 Hz 'Fuck Yourself With a Cactus' Meditation
>>
>>19573549
if the plant is of a suitable size and you peel off the torns there are many who'd feel tempted, since the natural lube, shape and other minor aspects could sound enticing fort hose who enjoy anal sex.
>>
>>19573604
or vaginal, for the anons who happen to have one and don't feel particularly inclined to open up their backdoors.
>>
>>19573536
what's the logic behind that sequence?
I could see a suggestion for following the (trinagle) vertices on a given order, but can't quite get why you would advice on that particular sequence.
>>
>>19573641
Keter (Metatron), Chokmah, Binah, Chesed, Gevurah, Tiferet (Raphael)

it's the kabbala order.
>>
>>19573641
also it's the same numbers mirrored except the last digits becomes first.
>>
>>19573653
oh, you already alluded to that >>19573357

will try. thanks anon.
>>
>>19572394
The sages say man made music distracts us from the natural "music" of the world, and of our own minds. Personally I have seen improvements when I've turned off the music to meditate in silence. Other times I'm too anxious to let my thoughts run their course, but I tend to get better results using nothing but the noise of the world around me.
>>
>>19573676
apart from being insidea sensory deprivation chamber there's silence. that's why I quite like white noise binaurals. In my case they're quite efficient shortcuts for deep state meditation. But heir artificiality becames painfully obvious when the sound loop ends and you get jolted back hard. But since you can easily find 4 hours or even greater loops, that's an easy circumvention around the problem.
>>
>>19572394
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=goyZbut_KFY
>>
I don't like 396.
feels like a panic attack.

40 minutes in.
>>
File: waterfall.jpg (10KB, 194x259px) Image search: [Google]
waterfall.jpg
10KB, 194x259px
>>19573676
listening to water will unlock your subconscious and you will speak to yourself

natural white noise is the "voice of many waters"

remember, it's your voice, no matter what imagery it uses. no boogeymen really live in your attic
>>
https://youtu.be/R9CPDZkQrOY

This one is really good just make sure you have ad block.
>>
Do binural beats really work or is this just hypnosis?
>>
>>19573708
You shouldn't jolt back unless you stop meditating entirely. I find that binaural beats and isochronic tones are good for initiating a meditative state, which you can then prolong without the tones after the sound has stopped.
>>
>>19575093
It's not hypnosis, it's brainwave entrainment. I prefer isochronic tones as you don't necessarily need headphones for them, but yes, binaural beats work.
>>
>>19575115

How do you know the beats have worked for you? Should you feel a noticeable shift in your perception?
>>
>>19575137
It's a subtle change in the frequency of your mind/brain state. Generally when you move into a different state, such as from beta to alpha, you'll feel a difference in the way you think and the speed of your thoughts. Your thoughts will either slow or increase dependently, or you may witness your thoughts differently and thus be able to let them pass without attachment.

It's hard to say exactly because the shift is a subtle one and each person experiences it differently. Some will feel pressure in their head, others will see colours/waves/shapes with their eyes closed, some will see visions, others will feel calm, and some may feel any combination of these sensations and more.

I like to say it's a lighter feeling, a feeling of being lighter in thought.
>>
>>19575168

Thanks anon.
>>
File: IMG_5636.jpg (25KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5636.jpg
25KB, 500x375px
>>19572394
colundi, anyone?

https://soundcloud.com/another-colleague/tanzanian-transmissions-1

https://soundcloud.com/colundidisciple/colundi-3
>>
>>19574064
396Hz

I've yet to get that far into it, but I could see where the panic attack feeling might come from. It's very much hallucinogenic, ethereal feeling, like the onset of certain plant-based psychedelics. I can imagine it might start to thrust one into some mental far-flung place.

So far it resonates with me though.
>>
>>19575194

I love colundi.
>>
File: IMG_2223.jpg (23KB, 220x220px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2223.jpg
23KB, 220x220px
>>19573604
>>19573619
>>
>>19572394
I don't know how to apply this.
I've got it playing and I'm sitting here browsing the internet, and my head feels funny.
Should I be meditating to it?
>>
>>19575557

Try getting really really high (weed) and sitting in complete darkness in a comfortable position with it playing high volume in your ears.

You will begin to hear unique patterns generated by your own mind. I began to hear music unlike any music I have ever heard before.
>>
>>19575557
>>19575571

Try it with a simple binaural frequency, such as this one: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aAYrVgDDRDU
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.