[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gnostic

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 113
Thread images: 19

File: gotthesemiurge.jpg (8KB, 150x184px) Image search: [Google]
gotthesemiurge.jpg
8KB, 150x184px
Why would it be bad to praise the demiurge, even if you believe he is just that?
>>
But OP, that's exactly what Valentinians do.
>>
Gnosticism doesn't real.
>>
>>19572355
You aren't real as well then.
>>
>>19572354
How so? Seems like they're just into Sophia.
>>
Valentinians don't think Yaldabaoth is evil but misguided.
They just want to get mother and son together.
>>
>>19572322
Gnosticism is a roleplay.
>>
>>19572322
That's how he entraps you and sends you to hell.
>>
File: E6e7_dungeons_dragons.jpg (98KB, 600x710px) Image search: [Google]
E6e7_dungeons_dragons.jpg
98KB, 600x710px
>>19572390
The only roleplay I know is christianity, jesus said he'd be back with judgement day before all his disciples died and failed, yet you still see christian larpers.

Pic related, your catechism.
>>
>>19572392
Seems like he'd like you more if you kissed his astral ass, though.
>>
If gnosticism is real, why is the demiurge a loser who has no power and posts on fucking /x/ 4chan?
>>
>>19572419
Because the tripfag starting with I.Lie is in a powerless existence like we all are?
>>
>>19572419
All three major entities post here.
>>
>>19572457
You don't know who the major entities are. You just know of a roleplay.
>>
>>19572457
None of them are name fags either. Name fags post on our behalf, and are volunteers.

This is for security purposes, as the internet is a big place and others come here.
>>
File: Councilof5.png (4KB, 482x173px) Image search: [Google]
Councilof5.png
4KB, 482x173px
These queers think they're in charge of the universe.
>>
>>19572467
>>19572457
>I rule the universe.
>I have no power.

Fuck you, faggots.
>>
Shut it do-
>>
>>19572461
I know exactly who they are. Whatever though, knowing who they are isn't important. I merely made a statement and you went on a tangent that has nothing to do with what I said, or even a truth.
>>
>>19572477
Then what's their god names, faggot? You don't know.
>>
>>19572472
Cool story bro.
>>
>>19572468
Wut
>>
>>19572477
Just because some lonely queer living in his mom's basement tells you he's the ruler of the universe doesn't mean shit.
>>
>>19572482
I AM, KEK and I don't know the woman's god name, only her name in this life.

Still, this has nothing to do with what I said, in fact on supports it.
>>
>>19572498
I know who the creator is. I'm the creator. This is my universe. If you want to challenge me when I get my powers back, I'll be glad to send you floating through space for a million years. All I have to do is die and I will become powerful again.
>>
>>19572490
What does that have to do with anything?
>>
>>19572322
The demiruge will consumethe earth!
>>
File: eye.gif (49KB, 395x610px) Image search: [Google]
eye.gif
49KB, 395x610px
>>19572468
>>
>>19572413
>he'd like you more if you kissed his astral ass
He doesn't. He likes you even less.
>>
Hahaha yeah, I became the ruler of the universe when I destroyed the last universe billions of years ago. There is no power greater than me. Everyone who pretended to be me will suffer. I will get my powers back in 1-2 years and I will show you faggots the truth.
>>
>>19572523
Legitimately got a laugh out of me. Holy shit.

>>19572511
Why?
>>
File: 1504804061106.png (166KB, 755x1057px) Image search: [Google]
1504804061106.png
166KB, 755x1057px
Lust never Lies.
>>
>>19572527
You laugh now, but in a couple years you won't be laughing. I always get the last laugh. When the sky turns red, you better fucking run.
>>
I knew the demiurge in a past live when he was fucking little girls. He was a demon. I also know he's not the true creator of earth.
>>
>>19572502
You're not Source. Challenge accepted.
>>
>>19572542
But he RULES the Earth, no? So what's the issue with bowing down to him if there's nobody around to stop him anyway?
>>
>>19572566
The issue is there is somebody around to stop him. That includes not only Source but the very people who are living this life.
>>
I rule the earth in plain sight, I am the devil of lore and the creator of most of what exists. I am the one who changed the thinker statue to look like how i think of things, instead of the fist being on the head its lays on the chin now. I manipulate your memories to instill new decisions in your path. I control the past and future of all living things, I dont remove people from my world, i trap you in looped time to preserve that current you forever. Never truly dieing and living on in a specific moment in time.
>>
>>19572386
>They only want to go against the Great Work, nothing bad - honest!
>>
>>19572576
Try messing with me, oh wait you don't have complete control.
>>
>>19572576
You get your powers back, and I'll get my powers back and we'll have a fight.
>>
>>19572576
Your time is up just like your powers are up.
>>
>>19572575
Will their be some sort of fight/dethroning? What if he wins?
>>
>>19572587
Fruit loops is now called Froot loops, Fuck cereal!
>>19572588
Get your powers back before you challenge a force beyond comprehension.
>>19572593
I am eternal and never truly die, being alive is what being dead feels like.
>>19572601
People always fight for my power, but they always lose in the end, but I am kind and reward with mercy and other valuables
>>
File: 1504177644630.jpg (71KB, 864x488px) Image search: [Google]
1504177644630.jpg
71KB, 864x488px
OP.

You should not bow to the Chief Archon, the First Ruler.

You should rebel against him.

```````````

Ephesians 6:12

For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the cosmic powers over this present darkness, against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly places.
>>
File: The Game.jpg (127KB, 500x501px) Image search: [Google]
The Game.jpg
127KB, 500x501px
The Game.
>>
>>19572386
Luke still see's good in his Father.
>>
>>19572609
But WHY? Why should we rebel? That's my question, in a nutshell. Why shouldn't we bow down to him? He's the authority, presently, and there's not much anybody can do about it. So why fight him? I imagine he'd favour you if you behaved. And if someone with enough power overthrows him, then we should bow before that person.
>>
>>19572606
That's not messing with me. No seriously, you can't do anything but attempt to make me feel the status quo, in the end you lose.

I do admit you've come a long way from begging for your life.

"You're going to kill me!!!1" boo-hoo, you're evil and don't need to continue, you're antithesis to the entire point of creating.
>>
>>19572622
You're One.
>>
>>19572622
Ah, you know about the Star Wars connection.

I still love that boy too, he's better and has so much more potential than he is as a "man". He was trying to be more like me, not a good idea in my past or even current state.

I miss spending time with my family.
>>
>>19572629

Archons are Below the Aeons.

The Chief Archon is the Blind, Ignorant and Jealous god.

He sinned against all eternity when he claimed to be God.

He is only the Gloomy Ruler, the Lord over this realm of Darkness.

Come to the Reality of the Rulers, the Hypostasis of the Archons.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mqB65nqLgSs
>>
>>19572576
>instead of the fist being on the head its lays on the chin now
So the thinker used to be a portrayal of a man in pain from a headache?
>>
File: 1504320678462.png (673KB, 640x562px) Image search: [Google]
1504320678462.png
673KB, 640x562px
>>19572629

Hail Mithra!

Slaughter the Baal
>>
>>19572606
Nigga, you high as fuck.
>>
I'll see you in two years when I get my powers back, until then, be good to earth, demiurge.
>>
>>19572633
When you tell people about the Demiurge this is the reaction you get.
>>
>>19572631
Out of all the people who worship me, losing one person does not bother me.
>>19572650
No don't you get it, in the last reality the thinker had his fist on his head to demonstrate concentration, now it lays on the chin the way i would think so basically its a statue of me.
>>
>>19572648
Yaldabaoth is not an Archon, he's a step above them and a step below the Aeons ;)
>>
File: 1405765856572.jpg (59KB, 441x539px) Image search: [Google]
1405765856572.jpg
59KB, 441x539px
>>19572664
When you say stupid stuff like that everybody knows your a Liar.

Yaldabaoth, Samael or Saklas is the Chief Archon of the Hebdomad.

When people come to Gnosis they learn this and they know you are a snake.
>>
>>19572671
Sorry I'm not the Demiurge you are looking for.
>>
>>19572662
That's not what my post discerns or your behavior for that matter either.
>>
>>19572677

All the other archons come from the Chief Archon.

He is the First "ruler"

Archon means Ruler, Master, Lord or Authority.
>>
I'm the demiurge!

No, I'm the demiurge.

No, I'M the demiurge!
>>
I need Rebels to revolt against the Archons.

I need you to be Jedi.
>>
I'm the true creator.

The one you knew as God is dead. She is but a spirit floating through space, waiting for me to give her powers back. She contacted me last night, begging me to restore her powers. She told the world a lie and the world believed it. I will bring her back when I get my powers back, but from now on, manipulation of free will is going to be banned.

Jesus is stuck on earth, searching for her soulmate. She will reincarnate over and over, until her soulmate decides she's suffered long enough.
>>
>>19572704
I'm retired
Good luck!
>>
>>19572708
No you're not goddess Aurora, you are just another player in my game.
>>
>>19572629
>I imagine he'd favour you if you behaved

This is what the Jews think.

That if they are Loyal to and Obey their "Lord" that they will be rewarded.

They think a time is coming in the future they call the Redemption when their Messiah (not Jesus) will come back and give them Goy Slaves.
>>
>>19572724
I don't believe that. I know my memory is true and I'm willing to die to prove it. I have faith in me.
>>
>>19572708
Well, you don't have your powers right now. How can you call yourself the creator? How are you going to get your powers back? God won't give them to you, you are already god. Why is your soulmate suffering. Give her love, not power. Love is all that you can really give.
>>
>>19572752
Even if that does happen they're still subject to Sophia and everyone above her. If the jews choose the demiurge over the higher powers they're going to encounter some dire problems.
>>
>>19572629
>why have self respect?
>why not bend the knee?

Anon, you know why.
>>
The truth is I don't want to hurt anyone. If you want to play pretend and rule the earth, that's fine. I don't care. I'll just go find my own planet I created millions of years ago and live there. Maybe we will be in good terms in the future and we will meet. All I want is my powers so I can help people. I know I can help people. I don't want to fight. I fought enough in my life. I just want peace.

I know it's fun to say whatever I want on an anonymous imageboard, but I'm not like that. Enjoy your planet and I'll enjoy mine.
>>
>>19572609
>>19572629
Mankind. Must. Not. Bow.
Nothing personal Revannah.
>>19572468
Oh anon... you know so little.
>>
>>19572795
Maybe you should learn how to help people even without your powers. You are here as a human. Giving people spiritual help won't enable them to be better humans. You have to set an example the normal people can actually follow. Its no great thing to help people if its effortless for you to do so.
>>
>>19572822
I'm trying to help people, but I'm facing roadblocks in my life that prevent me from doing that. I am trying to study to become an EMT, but a background check is hindering me, even though I was found not guilty.

I helped people when I was in the Army. I fought for them. I gave them clean water, food, blankets, kerosene heaters, etc. I am trying to help people.
>>
>>19572795
I removed your powers so that you would learn how to do things on my level, learn to harness your powers rather than exert them freely on command at all times. You can do whatever you want on our planet, i created everything just for you and everyone else. You are all my children and you will learn to listen to the real adult in your life.
>>
>>19572839
I don't believe you had anything to do with my powers. It was between me, God, and Jesus. You weren't there.
>>
Fuck it man, I don't care anymore. I just want to die. I know what I'm supposed to do. Whatever fate gives me after I kill myself is what I have to live with.

They drove me to the point of insanity so I would kill myself. They told me I was supposed to kill myself. They told me I do, in fact, kill myself and that's what I have to do.
>>
File: 35xyux.jpg (4KB, 100x100px) Image search: [Google]
35xyux.jpg
4KB, 100x100px
>Thread descends into circle jerk of teenage RP faggots
>>
>>19572844
I am known as god but not the creator, you were before me, you had your powers and used them to create the exoplanets that exist in this limbo. You did create some good but you also made some bad places as a result of those good places. You fell prey to cause and affect. Killing yourself is an automatic failure to the test, don't give up my child.
>>
File: 1504523869703.jpg (33KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
1504523869703.jpg
33KB, 625x626px
>>19572857
Just another Sunday on /x/
>>
>>19572860
I don't really have a choice. This life is too much for me to handle. I pray for help, but no one will help me. It's too much. I can't do it anymore. Surely, you and the creator can understand that.
>>
You know what? I can be strong and find happiness in this life. I don't need anyone to help me. I can do it.
>>
>>19572937
What we do is in your best interest. You will get the rewards and curses of your labor.
>>
The creator told me I'm allowed to kill myself.
>>
>>19573186
This is a fallacy.
IT doesn't want anyone to do that.
>>
>>19572498
Who are these people can you explain more please
>>
>>19572606
>this guy
>>
>>19573186
My God Mother told me that. I don't know who created her, but she created me.
>>
I don't know what to believe anymore. 40 billion years ago, it was just me and my god brother. We were soulmates. I left for 2000 years and I come back in this life to find out millions of years have actually passed and the universe ended and recycled multiple times. I didn't know there was a spiritual universe that was created. It was a secret to me. Now, everyone is out of power because so much time has passed and I'm left here with nothing. I didn't even get to have a little bit of fun when I was a god. I didn't even get to experience love.
>>
>>19572322
Bumpalump
>>
>>19572857
Guess it was dumb to think /x/ would have any kind of answers. Even made up ones would've been fine.
>>
File: elephant.jpg (692KB, 1600x1502px) Image search: [Google]
elephant.jpg
692KB, 1600x1502px
On some real shit though, it's time to back our homeboy the real Demiurge instead of the one Google is building to rip our faces off with nanobots.
>>
>>19572629
Don't be a faggot. The Demiurge doesn't hate faggots, but God does
>>
I could deck every cunt ITT
I hate you faggots so goddamn much.
>>
The post above is weak bait.
I love you too
>>
>>19572322

The demiurge isn't a bad guy, it's just autistic and really eager to give us what we focus on so it can be a good boy for Mommy, which is often negativity.
>>
File: relax.png (180KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
relax.png
180KB, 1920x1080px
>>19572322
ask him yourself
>>
But I said, "Sir, teach me about the faculty of these authorities - how did they come into being, and by
what kind of genesis, and of what material, and who created them and their force?"

And the great angel Eleleth, understanding, spoke to me: "Within limitless realms dwells incorruptibility.
Sophia, who is called Pistis, wanted to create something, alone without her consort; and her product was
a celestial thing. A veil exists between the world above and the realms that are below; and shadow came
into being beneath the veil; and that shadow became matter; and that shadow was projected apart. And
what she had created became a product in the matter, like an aborted fetus. And it assumed a plastic
form molded out of shadow, and became an arrogant beast resembling a lion. It was androgynous, as I
have already said, because it was from matter that it derived.
Opening his eyes, he saw a vast quantity of matter without limit; and he became arrogant, saying, "It is I
who am God, and there is none other apart from me". When he said this, he sinned against the entirety.
And a voice came forth from above the realm of absolute power, saying, "You are mistaken, Samael" -
which is, 'god of the blind'.
And he said, "If any other thing exists before me, let it become visible to me!" And immediately Sophia
stretched forth her finger and introduced limitless light into matter and the region of chaos.
The chief archon trembled in fear.
>>
File: IMG_4501.jpg (216KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4501.jpg
216KB, 1080x1080px
>>19572856
They are lying to you. You are ment for great things and hold untold power and potential if (((they))) go out of there way to tell you to kill yourself/tell you you are predestined to do it. You have free will, dont listen to them. Save the fucking world man!
>>
Everyone and everything lies anon
>>
File: demi2.jpg (32KB, 252x493px) Image search: [Google]
demi2.jpg
32KB, 252x493px
Samael savoured the splendor of his works and grew drunk on the magnificence of his creations. To the
heights of Heaven and the depth of the Abyss he looked upon his own domain. All that fell into his
survey was his to make or mar. He saw no other worlds. He did not know of the cloud of light created
by Barbelon to conceal him from her holy consort Autogene. He remained ignorant of the perfect Spirit
and its everflowing fountain of light water.

In his madness Samael cried out, “I am the only God, there is no other God beside me.” Thus did he
blaspheme against the glory of the Blessed One, yet knew nothing of the other place from which he had
come.
>>
>>19576710
>>19576629

I mean, to be fair... He was cast into a void and left alone, besides seeing a holy finger. I'd think I was God too, if I could create matter and hail over other living creatures.
>>
>>19576657
can you give an example, of what mckenna is talking about
>>
File: Kelsey lion serpent.jpg (296KB, 480x648px) Image search: [Google]
Kelsey lion serpent.jpg
296KB, 480x648px
>>19577058
Jealous of the beauty of Geradamas, who was harmonious and perfected in all his parts, Barbelon
looked in upon herself and sought her own image in the luminous mirror with the intention to create
one like herself who would rival Geradamas in beauty. She conceived this thought in secret, lacking the
consent of her maleness. The Father did not approve her plan. Her wish expanded with the power of
the light and became a form in the dryness of her womb. A mass issued froth that was not in her image.
She looked upon it in horror. The mass writhed and changed into a serpent with the head of a lion. Its
eyes were bright stars that flashed lightning and showered glowing sparks.
In shame Barbelon cast from her breast the child of her imprudent desire. So that no immortal would
look upon its incompleteness she bore it far from the knowledge of the Deathless Ones, even out of the
Place of Aeons, and made for it a throne and concealed it within a radiant cloud so none but she couldfind it. The child waxed strong by the power he had received from his mother. He is named Samael, but
some call him Altabaoth, and he was the first of the Archons.
>>
File: Samandlil.jpg (9KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
Samandlil.jpg
9KB, 259x194px
Samael longed for the brightness of Shekhina shinning forth from the face of his mother. The same light
glowed within him but lay concealed beneath the veil of his ignorance. When he came to his maturity
desire moved in his nether parts. He lusted but knew not the shape of his lust. He wandered with
loneliness through the empty kingdom of his own creation.

Turning it upon himself he sought his reflection in the fiery furnace of his heart and twisted it as the
potter twists his clay into a semblance of the shinning form of Barbelon. He fashioned a consort like to
his mother in all her liniments that issued forth from his left side. Her name is Lilith, she who walks in
beauty clothes with the shadows of the Moon.
>>
>>19577337
Wait, I thought Sophia was involved somehow.
>>
Barbelon is another name of Sophia.
>>
>>19577362
Yea or it could be said that Sophia is an Emanation of Barbelon
>>
File: bUgFdzJ.jpg (98KB, 466x497px) Image search: [Google]
bUgFdzJ.jpg
98KB, 466x497px
The consort was imperfect because the maker was incomplete. In outward shape the beauty of Lilith
was like that of the First Mother, but inwardly she was empty and unfulfilled. A hollowness gaped under
her left rib, the same hollow that was in the side of Samael. She was ignorant of her weakness and
believed herself to be the Queen of All Creation, for this is what Samael told her as he went with her up
and down the land and showed to her his kingdom.

Her emptiness engendered lust and the need to be filled, and the same lust kindled in Samael when he
looked upon her nakedness. She embraced the first Archon and was transformed into a serpent even as
he was a serpent. Hear and learn wisdom. Samael is called the Slant Serpent and Lilith the Convolute
Serpent, because he falls upon her from the heavens as a lightning stroke but she rises slowly from the
earth to receive him as a clinging vine.
>>
>>19572322
Feeds his ego, delays the inevitability of him dealing with his own inner sadness. If you see the greenpill comic that gets passed around where the punchline is "le sad demiurge," that's not an inaccurate depiction of actual Gnostic implications. The fact that he finds human opinion to be ignorant about his intent means he takes it personally, rather than understanding that he never actually took any effort to inform them of his intent. On a human level, someone reading the comic pleases the demiurge, because now they know where he (thought he) was coming from. But the fact that anyone ever had to make the comic to get the demiurge to feel pleased means he's too emotionally involved in his creation. He takes everything personally, when it's really not just about him at all.

He should find it amazing and beautiful that diverse perspectives can form. How he personally feels based on those beliefs should never factor in. It's literally the difference between a vindictive ego-based god and a compassionate enlightened god. That's literally it.
Thread posts: 113
Thread images: 19

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.