[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Clairvoyance

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: images.jpg (6KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
6KB, 225x225px
For the past decade or so of my life I've been having images pop into my head of things that have yet to have happened. They either come to me when I wake up or at any part of the day. It's not a vision, just an image. An example of this is when I got an image of me in the lab in school and it looked like asbestos was written on the white board. Now I got this image in primary school. I didn't even know asbestos existed or what it was at the time. It was around 2008. I had a lesson in science class on Wednesday and what was written on the board? A spidergram with "Asbestos" in the centre. So, the images can take years to come true, but this isn't always the case, and they aren't always completely right either, or completely wrong. I just want some information on how to pursue this. How to control it or if anyone else has this, if it is anything.
>>
Well one explaination is that all human brains are basically super computers. Maybe your brain is just generating highly possible events from your subconscious and later on you perceive them to be related. Try seriously pursuing meditation or other deep contemplation in altered states and see what sort of results you can tease out.
Maybe you personally are more prone to generating accurate possibilities of future occurances which would beat pretty cool.
>>
You have untapped psychic powers. You can harness these powers by experimenting with marijuana.
>>
>>19572353 Thank you, I'll try it
>>
I have dreams of the future, but I only realize until after. I'm not talking dejavu. I mean I'll have dreams that strongly symbolize what will happen.

For example; two different friends running in different directions, I try to catch one in the dream to bring them back together, but I lose both of them.

Three months later, these same two friends have a fight, I try to mediate the situation and I lose both of them as friends.

how do I control/harness it?
>>
>>19572320
Clairvoyance is the psychic ability to see things that are far away as if you are there looking at it.

Seeing visions of future events is the psychic ability known as "precognition".
>>
>>19572391 Yeah, like that but more literal.
>>19572871 The correction is appreciated
>>
>>19572353
How do I do any of these things? Not OP, btw, but I relate to what he's saying.
>>
>>19572367
>You can lose these powers by experimenting with marijuana.
ftfy
>>
>>19573166
Really? Smoking marijuana increased my powers tenfold.
>>
It's bullshit like everything in this board.
>>
>>19573172
Smoking marijuana impaired my neighbor's ability to recognize a wall in front of his face.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.