[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Youtube ARGs

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: maxresdefault.jpg (25KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
25KB, 1280x720px
Hey /x/, it's been a while.

I was wondering what your favorite youtube web-series / ARGs are, as I've been missing Marble Hornets as of late. Found a few lists online but I'd rather hear your take on it.

I'm trying to get into EverymanHybrid now, but it feels rather derivative so far.
>>
ECKVA's been interesting so far, but it's too cryptic and 'game-y' for me. Not enough found footage.
>>
https://youtu.be/UQMOAxsmwaY
>>
>>19572244
do you have more info on this?
>>
>>19572144
this chrisvids21 series has been pretty good so far. its still on going too but its kinda slow at the moment. last video came out like 5 months ago
>>
>>19572161
eckva i think also had one of the problems that clear lakes 44 did in that it started off slow instead of with a bang. that's a bit better now that we're getting into the more interesting stuff and learning more about the guy behind it, but i was still pretty lost at the start.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R1qj_Suu7OQ
old video but used to be in all the video threads on here, dont think anyone got the meaning of it though
>>
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheWestRecords/featured The West Records is one of my personal favorite web-series, but there hasn't been any development within over a year. Still a great ride to go through
>>
>>19573409
Will check it out, thanks!

>>19573791
I agree, but I hope things pick up soon. I really miss the Marble Hornets style, though. When fans of the story could just keep up with the MH vids while the puzzle-seekers would deal with ToTheArk.

>>19573887
Interesting...
>>
>>19574086
Does it have any semblance of a resolution or did they just stop?

It looks fun. In a creepy way.
>>
>>19573887
It's the Russians.
>>
>>19574201
>When fans of the story could just keep up with the MH vids while the puzzle-seekers would deal with ToTheArk.
yeah being able to follow the story solely through the videos is something i really like in webseries and prefer over the emh style of throwing different aspects of the story all over several accounts on different websites. like there was plenty of shit in marble hornets that i missed, but that wasn't because there was information i didn't know about, it was because i was dumb and didn't know what was happening and forgot stuff in the months between uploads.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.