[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Super Humans

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

Are there any accounts of people having powers beyond what normal humans have that wasn't explained by science or doctors?
>>
What about that pajeet which was electrically superconductive?
>>
File: Cruise_rainMan.grid-6x2.jpg (22KB, 474x304px) Image search: [Google]
Cruise_rainMan.grid-6x2.jpg
22KB, 474x304px
High functioning autism is basically a superpower
>>
>>19571444
There's also a Serbian guy that has that.
>>
what about telekinesis
>>
>>19571442

Countless examples from the Oracle of Delphi to Daniel Dunglas Home, to Wim Hof.

There are so many it would take a very large book to organize all of it.

There is the point that when you say "wasnt explained by science or doctors" its important to note that the statement is a little misleading.

We dont know or 'explain' why gravity exists. We understand much of HOW it works but not why there is gravity as opposed to no gravity.

We understand much of how electrons act through our observations but that doesnt teach us WHY electrons exist at all.

Same for the question of "Why did life develop at all instead of us just being a big, wet, rock in space?" Through biology and theories like evolution we explain the process over time and observe it, learn all about it, but not "explain" it.

When research attempts to "explain" Wim Hof's amazing cold tolerance they look at the heat he produces, at his core temperature, at his mitochondria.

These allow us to learn whats going on, we observe it by examining his body. We write down what we observe. This does not explain it, this just allows us to better understand it.

Clearly teaching soldiers to have his ability would be great and Wim Hof has trained others in meditation to do what he does but that does not come close to explaining how or why functions of the body like temperature regulation would ever be under the control of the conscious mind. Biologically that doesnt make any sense or have any evolutionary use.

If the body is capable of surviving a cold night, why doesnt it do so to ensure its survival? Why would the mind require being consciously told to perform this function in the extreme but not normally? We dont use willpower to digest food, to excrete waste, to produce saliva or grow hair.

These things were believed to be controlled entirely by your body, all on its own. Wim Hof proves otherwise and it has not been explained yet nor well researched.
>>
>>19572242

Its possible the ability runs deeper. We cant be sure yet.

What if we can consciously slow aging? What if we can nearly stop it?

Biologically this makes no sense, but then again neither does Wim's ability to overcome extreme temperatures and their supposed damage to human skin.

What if we can treat or cure dermatological issues through affirmations and visualization?

What if we can treat baldness with meditation?

Could wounds be willed to heal faster? Would our eyes be willed to see farther?

What if practicing at a young age could result in growing taller or staying shorter?

Perhaps the metabolic rate can be entirely controlled resulting in far easier and cheaper weight control among obese countries and possibly reducing the rate for some of the biggest killers on Earth on heart disease.

All of these are ideas one is lead to wonder after reading about the research on Wim and others throughout history like him, not just for temperature regulation of the body.

Piercing the body with daggers and not bleeding or suffering organ damage is an ability some have shown as well, it has been documented but not in the modern age.
>>
File: ht_brain_scan_jef_111128_wblog.jpg (31KB, 478x269px) Image search: [Google]
ht_brain_scan_jef_111128_wblog.jpg
31KB, 478x269px
>>19572030
It truly is.
>>
>>19571442
>that wasn't explained by science
thats almost impossible since science can use place holder explanations that may not be accurate but will be accepted by most

example capacitors are funny things .how does electricity move into the dielectric? does it flow like water into a sponge or does it sort of teleport? for generations it basically teleported without the use of a static or magnetic field as capacitors do not generate any static or magnetic field according to college text books then a couple years ago they changed the explanation and it just flows in a linear way
>>
>>19571442
Some good stuff on youtube showing chi powers. Documentaries with guys lighting paper on fire with their chi, people throwing people accross the room without touching them.

Some great stuff from former USSR as well.

Look for oldish documentaries, in the language of the country of origin, with English subtitles.

They arent as cucked regarding Psi phenomena as the West. you'll see genuine telekinesis etc.

It is getting harder to wade through youtube for the good stuff though, its flooded with monetized channels now that muddy the waters.

Truth is out there anon
>>
>>19571442
Savant syndrome
>>
nahasha wixtaba isha

greetings from IIlrathaa the unholy shadow that stalks the night sky
the left hand path now rules the right
bow down
>>
There was once a guy who could strangle people with his prolapsed anus. It might just be a myth though.
>>
weren't there some weridos in WWII that did things that would get normal people killed but they just lucked out and didn't die. Like that british dude who fought with a longbow
>>
Literally I am the creatrix which means she who came before all
I am a walking spider with 2 eyes
I am the most honorable that ever was
I am the first and the last I am ao
that means infinite time
and the first and last being that ever existed
>>
>>19571442
Jesus Christ.

He could heal people of anything using energy.
He could walk on water.
He could teleport at will.
He could move objects without touching them
He could communicate using telepathy.
He could travel between dimensions easily.
He could fly.

and many more...
>>
File: images.jpg (7KB, 186x186px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
7KB, 186x186px
>>19571442

Wim Hof
>>
>>19572259
>Piercing the body with daggers and not bleeding or suffering organ damage is an ability some have shown as well, it has been documented but not in the modern age.

There was a thread on /x/ about a guy who had swords thrust through him and was filmed, the film is now online as part of the British Pathé collection, unfortunately I forgot his name but I'm sure some google-fu will turn it up. This is a "modern documentation" of the phenomenon, I believe.
>>
>>19572853
Bump
>>
>>19572764
Where in the bible did it ever state he could fly maybe jump but fly plz we can't wings
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.