[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What happened to me?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: T_Crossing.png (46KB, 1313x854px) Image search: [Google]
T_Crossing.png
46KB, 1313x854px
Hey /x/, I never come here but I had something really odd happen to me last year. It's been bugging me forever and I finally figured I might as well asked here since I never brought it up to anyone.

I was driving kind of recklessly down a road in the late afternoon in DE because I was trying to get to a post office before they closed.
I drive up to a T-crossing with a stop sign on my side. I stop, but only look for traffic when I start driving again (like a genuine dumbass). On my left I see a car coming at me at a high speed, so I hit the pedal a little more to finish my turn quickly so he doesn't hit me. As I'm halfway through the turn, I look at my right and see a fucking semi 20 feet away from me at high speed as well. I knew for a FACT a collision was inevitable at this point, and I braced for impact from both sides. I felt a huge series of jolts, heard an incredible smashing sound, and felt the wind blast through the car.
Suddenly out of nowhere I was driving down the road I had just tried to turn on to. Both the semi and the car were at a position a full 5-10 seconds further back than when I first saw them (Pic related doesn't really do it justice, they were much farther back).
There was no car horn, no noise, or anything afterwards. I kept on driving until I reached a parking lot where I stopped. I took a look around the car and nothing was damaged. The mail was on the seat next to me and didn't shift at all. I felt really sick and my hands were shaking bad. I waited an hour or so before I drove again, but even then I felt very floaty. The floaty feeling didn't go away until I woke up the next morning.

I'm not a very paranormal-focused guy at all, but I feel like I was killed in that accident somehow, but "went" somewhere where I wasn't in an accident at all? If that makes any sense?
I know for an absolute fact the cars were right next to me, and then suddenly they weren't.
What the hell happened? Please help
>>
Quantum Suicide.
Not even memeing
>>
You died welcome to our universe
>>
>>19571425
I looked it up and gave it a read and... that sounds very similar to what happened to me? But does this then happen to everybody, or did I do something to make it that way by accident? Why would it happen to me?

Not going to kill myself to test it though, thank you
>>
>>19571555
>555
Oh boy.

Yes, you're dead friendo.
>>
File: naruto479-1[1].jpg (86KB, 468x287px) Image search: [Google]
naruto479-1[1].jpg
86KB, 468x287px
>>19571424
Congratulations OP.
>>
>>19571555
happened to me when I fell off a car. I rolled under the wheel, rewind, I'm in the air again. No one is special.
>>
>>19571559
Help me what the heck does 555 have to do with anything

Sorry for sounding like an idiot spoonfed baby
>>
>>19571640
it's a magic number,
check knowyourmeme
>>
>>19571424
Stress induced hallucination/seizure. OR quantum spooky time travel shit OR you're a ghost with the power to solve captchas and post on 4chan.

If the latter, ghost based AI when?
>>
>>19571424
You were helped by your guardian angel you're still needed in this incarnation
>>
>>19572570
>tfw no ghost to farm gold for you in mmos

why even live.
>>
>>19571424
Why the fuck are you even driving? How stupid do you have to be to turn into on coming traffic? Fucking hell, man, stop endangering others.
>>
>>19573174
This
>>
File: Are You.jpg (121KB, 540x720px) Image search: [Google]
Are You.jpg
121KB, 540x720px
>>19571555
You should try and recreate the situation and tell us more tomorrow.
>>
Dunno if this is related to what I experienced but about a month and a half ago I was walking down the street going to school dragging ass, Started walking with my eyes closed and then I felt a really strong smashing pain all over my body (walking along highway) I open my eyes to notice I'm edging damn near close into the highway just slightly before the bike lane ends. Brushed it off as weird and whatever but this sounds a bit similar. Probably nothing but hey, might be.
>>
>>19573379
>Started walking with my eyes closed
What the fuck is wrong with you? You're exhibiting strong self destructive behaviour, do you want to die? Fucking hell man, I'm still trying to wrap my head around you running a stop sign and pulling out into a 3 way intersection with not just one car about to hit you, but also a fucking semi truck.

You need to get a grip, stop with your bullshit idiocy or get help.
>>
>>19573542
LOL that wasn't me (OP)

Not that it matters much anyway
I already acknowledged the driving part was fucking stupid, and I've become a lot more careful thankfully.
>>
>>19571424
Stress induced hallucination
>>
>>19573174
It's not that he is stupid, but its an indicator of his state of mind when it happened. He had a psychological episode, and probably zoned out completely while still convinced he is alert. It's the same that can happen if you haven't slept for several days, you feel completely normal, awake and alert, but to others you are slow and maybe even seem confused. Not to say OP was sleep deprived but maybe he had some supressed stress that caused him to have some kind of stress induced blackout/hallucination. The brain is pretty weird.
>>
>>19571425
This.
>>19571549
Also this. I 'died' in a very similar way
And now I'm here too. Hi, OP.
>>
>>19575749
>OP randomly had an episode that's on par with a war veteran's PTSD level flashback event
Yea, because that just happens to people all the time, right?
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.