[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Doing dream interpretation for Free Part 13

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: Rockhopper.jpg (272KB, 1000x796px) Image search: [Google]
Rockhopper.jpg
272KB, 1000x796px
Hello, it´s Dreaminterpretation time.

Only 4 dreams, the thread will be abandoned after those.

Give me your LAST dream, if its not, at least say it.

Write it short, no novels or big stories.
Plain,simple but vivid and with detail.

What i need from you:

>Age
>Gender
>Feeling during dream
>The dream itself

Be nice, stay classy.
>>
Male
I wanna say scared
(this dream happened years ago)
It started off with me on a bus with "classmates" I've never seen before. We were on our way to a submarine for what I assume was a field trip. On the way down to the submarine from the dock thing I could see a man in a scuba suit reading a book to a Dalmatian that was just sitting there in the sea floor the water was clear. Anyway once I was in the submarine something started to attack it and the thing started to flood. I woke up

What makes this dream weird to me is that it makes no sense and it's the one of the only dreams I can remember
>>
>It started off with me on a bus with "classmates" I've never seen before.

Your personal might over other people and how you use your power...

>We were on our way to a submarine for what I assume was a field trip.

Are you able to help people who are in a bad mood?

>On the way down to the submarine from the dock thing I could see a man in a scuba suit

your fears, are you able to fight them safely?
Yet, it feels pretty sad...

>ding a book to a Dalmatian that was just sitting there in the sea floor the water was clear.

You already made some experiences about being a good friend. You have to remind how to be loyal and helpfull... but your emotions are too close to your current path...

> Anyway once I was in the submarine something started to attack it and the thing started to flood

You wanna be shelted,secure but thats not how it works... Once someone is able to see through you and is triggering you, your emotions start to overcome you and burst you in to a deep, fearfull darkness.

Overall. Do not shelter yourself from emotions, let them flow.
>>
Female
Anger
I was waiting at a new doctor's office. It was taking forever for me to get called on, and when I did i saw the pajeet doctor throwing away my school notes. I went to do a urine sample and had trouble finding a cup in the bathroom, then I woke up.
>>
>18
>Female
>Fear and excitement

Basically i dremt of the september 23rd prophecy and shit happened. floods, volcanos going boom, i woke up pretty quickly
>>
>>19571402

>I was waiting at a new doctor's office.

To be healed or to be given an advice what to do

>it was taking forever for me to get called on,

takes patience and impatience causes alot of problems

>and when I did i saw the pajeet doctor throwing away my school notes.

people start to judge you, even if you are good showing off skills. They don´t care for what you can do or which position you have. Only how you treat others.

>. I went to do a urine sample and had trouble finding a cup in the bathroom,

You wanted to explain what you feel, but your friends don´t care right now about you, because of your current health condition
>>
*YAAWWNN*
I'm heading to sleep soon
Females are human cum socks
>>
>>19571459
Why do you think females exist in the first place anon
>>
>>19571493
To fuck with people clearly.
>>
Female
I'm in the beach, everything is normal until suddenly the wave goes huge to anormal levels, I don't even react, I just stand up and run very fast to be away from there. At some point while I'm running I find some kind of laberint, it was an empty elementary school or something like that. I call it laberint because it had two floors and I had to enter there if I wanted to keep running away from the wave, seems like that thing was blocking the free movement, like a wall for example. I ended up finding an exit in that school , then I was in a hospital or hotel, thing is there were people in the hall, and through a window I could see that huge wave but very away from where I was, I got scared but then the news said everything was fine and that no one died. I met my parents outside that building and we walked home I think. During the whole dream I was scared of the wave, but somehow after it was revealed it wasn't I huge deal at all I felt kind of disappointed.

I had that same dream for years, it's not that recurring but I have had it lots of times. Only minor details change, like the place where I see the wave or the people who are with me in the beach, everything else is the same, the wave never reaches me.
>>
>>19571577
>I'm in the beach,

time to say whats on your mind

>everything is normal until suddenly the wave goes huge to anormal levels,

but you over do it. Saying whats the probem is nothing bad, but with some rules...

>I don't even react, I just stand up and run very fast to be away from there. At some point while I'm running I find some kind

you run from this conversation, because you feel you did something bad and your feelings overcoming you...

> laberint, it was an empty elementary school or something like that. I call it laberint because it had two floors and I had to enter there

you will find a secret if you are able to solve a complex situation

>I wanted to keep running away from the wave, seems like that thing was blocking the free movement, like a wall for example.

you can shy away from your feeling, but you won´t be able to run from it since you can´t bend reality...

>I ended up finding an exit in that school

you will learn the rules...

> , then I was in a hospital or hotel, thing is there were people in the hall,

you will heal... and find peace

> thing is there were people in the hall, and through a window I could see that huge wave but very away from where I was,

you will spectate your feelings and rewind the situation of your burst

>, I got scared but then the news said everything was fine and that no one died.

your outrage didn´t cut off any friends, they will be still there

>I met my parents outside that building and we walked home I think.

everything will settle

>During the whole dream I was scared of the wave, but somehow after it was revealed it wasn't I huge deal at all I felt kind of disappointed.

you wanted to be bad... really bad. Causing misery for your own good....
>>
Male.
Dread.

It started with me being very young, about 10 or 12. I was going back from school and everyone I saw on the street were headless. Just normal people but with no head. They didn't bother me, but when I got close to them, it seemed like they want to take my head, and I felt awfully scared. Eventually, I got home and locked the door, but there was no one home.

It's a short dream to say the least, but it left an impact on me.
>>
>>19572314

>It started with me being very young, about 10 or 12.

old memories of...

> I was going back from school and

how to behave when...

> I saw on the street were headless.

people around you, want you to be more spontaneous

>. Just normal people but with no head. They didn't bother me, but when I got close to them, it seemed like they want to take my head, and I felt awfully scared.

being spontaneous is no problem, but when someone forces you to be spontanoues, you are frightened of the consequences.

> I got home and locked the door, but there was no one home.

you don´t want to be spontaneous and you don´t talk about it, since you don´t wanna look weak...
>>
Male
Completely neutral
(Happened a few months ago)
I get in a bus from the bus station closest to my home, and although there's only one route that stops here, I ask the driver what kind of bus this is. He responds with "The kind of bus that takes you anywhere you want" After that, I only remember thinking to myself "Huh, that's convenient".
>>
Female
Confused. Happy/angry moodswings
I washed up on this lavish island, full of trees and life. Nobody else was there, except for the few people I had accompanied. probably about 4 of us total. maybe 5. Apparently I was off the coast of Florida. I was having fun in the sand around the shore, finding beautiful seashells and a nice conch shell that I knew I had to carry around. Later, we were found and sent back to America. I was nervous because I had marijuana. It was hazy, but I made it back home and woke up.
>>
Male
Frusturated, a bit scared, nervous
I lived in a big wharehouse with my family. There was aisles stacked with boxes and other things. There was a man living in the attic that I went up and confronted. I spent the rest of the dream chasing him around trying to kill him but he wouldn't die. He could jump very high from aisle to aisle.
>>
File: 1504906508289.jpg (23KB, 398x500px) Image search: [Google]
1504906508289.jpg
23KB, 398x500px
>>19571236

Male

I could not feel anything but i was awake

I was walking around this portual city all alone, when suddently i'm grabbed gently by some people and I'm thrown into the sea, as i descend to the bottom i still breathe but i do not feel anything, still i'm fully aware of what is happening but i do nothing at all.
once i hit the bottom i'm suddently in a giant pool, but nothing has really changed apart from that, then i see the sun and i stare at it.

that is all that i could remember about the dream.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.