[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I am recovering from a 13 year long period of schizophrenia.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 11

File: beer.jpg (81KB, 469x960px) Image search: [Google]
beer.jpg
81KB, 469x960px
I am recovering from a 13 year long period of schizophrenia.

During that period I occasionally discussed sex with the voices.

I thought I would share some of my discoveries in 8 parts.

1. drugs are dicks
2. electrical connectors are sex
3. mushrooms and flowers are dicks
4. cunts are flowers too!
5. toothbrushes are dicks
6. jews are rapists
7. F.A.G.S
8. PS: rockets and ammunition is dicks
>>
File: types_of_dick.jpg (99KB, 888x533px) Image search: [Google]
types_of_dick.jpg
99KB, 888x533px
When you smoke something through a pipe the cone is the nuts. When the nuts are heated to orgasm the smoke is blasted into your mouth.

When you snort a powder that is like sucking cum into your nose.

When you shoot up the needle is a dick and it cums into your vein.

Mushrooms are dicks, because they have a big fat knob that gives off spores (sperms), therefore magic mushrooms are a dick and when you get high on them you're munching on a dick.

Cactus is obviously a penis.

The only type of drugs that aren't dicks are pills... pills are ovaries.
>>
File: dick_and_cunt.jpg (53KB, 888x654px) Image search: [Google]
dick_and_cunt.jpg
53KB, 888x654px
When you strip a piece of wire of its insulation that's like a foreskin retracting during an erection. Then you tin the wire with solder... that's lube. Then you connect the wire into a screw-type socket, or heat it up and solder it to something... that's intercourse (screwing/really hot). If the connection is good the electrical connectors are pregnant together and are permanently stuck together.

Stereo headphone connectors are dick shaped, and when you plug them into the socket music plays. Maybe good music, maybe not so good, but music.

Many electrical and computer connectors are male or female.
>>
File: mushrooms_and_flowers.jpg (66KB, 850x314px) Image search: [Google]
mushrooms_and_flowers.jpg
66KB, 850x314px
Flowers give off pollen (sperms), and mushrooms give off spores (sperms). A voice actually telepathically told me that roses and erections are symbolically related, which is related to roses being a symbol of love/romance.
>>
File: flowercunt.jpg (71KB, 800x570px) Image search: [Google]
flowercunt.jpg
71KB, 800x570px
Flowers are dicks, but cunts are flowers. Cuntflaps are petals. Dudes go from one cunt to another, sticking their dicks into them for fun, like bees go from flower to flower drinking the nectar. Poke poke poke with the proboscis, in out in out in out. Except instead of spreading pollen from flower to flower like bees dicks spread STDs.

Or

Instead of spreading pollen from flower to flower to fertilise the flowers dicks fertilise the flower directly.
>>
File: brushing_your_teeth.jpg (35KB, 700x466px) Image search: [Google]
brushing_your_teeth.jpg
35KB, 700x466px
When you brush your teeth the toothbrush ramming in and out of your mouth is a dick, and the foaming toothpaste is gallons of cum.
>>
File: chakras.png (26KB, 438x443px) Image search: [Google]
chakras.png
26KB, 438x443px
The symbol of the 4th chakra (the heart chakra) according to Indian mysticism is a six-pointed star surrounded by 12 petals. The upwards and downwards pointing triangles represent the male (pointing up triangle, like an erect dick) and female (pointing down triangle, like a muff) energies, and in the form of the star of David they represent intercourse.

Therefore the Jewish flag/6 pointed star symbol means "fucking". It means "rape". And the circumcision ritual means jew dicks are always ready to fuck (like a non-jew's dick has the foreskin retracted when erect). Judaism means "we'll rape you".

Jesus' crucifiction means "keep your hands to yourself you filthy jew". It is the basis of the most popular religion in this world.
>>
File: fuck-jesus.jpg (66KB, 400x552px) Image search: [Google]
fuck-jesus.jpg
66KB, 400x552px
>>
File: gay-fairies-on-parade-.jpg (49KB, 400x251px) Image search: [Google]
gay-fairies-on-parade-.jpg
49KB, 400x251px
F airies are faggots.
A stral beings are anal.
G hosts are gay.
S pirits are sodomites.

F.A.G.S.

Certain members of religious and magick groups on this planet are sucking their dicks.
>>
File: experimentation.jpg (282KB, 1130x901px) Image search: [Google]
experimentation.jpg
282KB, 1130x901px
>>
File: rocketcock.jpg (36KB, 530x298px) Image search: [Google]
rocketcock.jpg
36KB, 530x298px
Similar to how pipes and bongs are dicks, and when you heat up the cone it's the nuts hitting orgasm and shooting into your mouth, ammunition and rockets are dicks. When you fire a gun the load cums flying out.

Check out this picture of a big fat cock ready to fly up into space. Into God's bum. Into Kali's deadly cunt. Good work humans.

That's all folks, now I'm going back to polishing my rocket.
>>
>>19571178
Just sounds like some freudian shit
>>
Maybe you should question that "recovering" stuff again
>>
Read what Groff the Czech psychiatrist wrote about prenatal life and birth phases.
>>
Lmao
>>
So, schizophrenia causes you to view the World as a really dirty 5yr old?
>>
>>19571178
So you discovered phallic symbolism?
>>
>>19571178
kill yourself you genetic fuck up
>>
>>19571214
>Judaism means "we'll rape you"
>Jesus' crucifiction means "keep your hands to yourself you filthy jew"

my sides
>>
>>19571178
>13 year long period of schizophrenia
Schizophrenia doesn't go away dumbass.
>>
You have a point but also you arrived 120 years late
>>
nigga u a straight up faggot
>>
So you deliberately sexualize everything you see and you wonder why you can't think straight. OP is why it's so wrong to teach children that an asshole is a sexual organ. It isn't. An. Asshole. Is. Not.. A.. Sexual.. Organ. Neither is a needle.
>>
Pen is dick.
Pen is penis.
Penis penis.
>>
>>19571188
Holy fuck dude, this isn't profound or anything, why do you think cords/connectors are labeled as male/female?
>>
>>19573925
Benis
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.