[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there any way out of hell?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 82
Thread images: 7

File: hell.jpg (25KB, 424x318px) Image search: [Google]
hell.jpg
25KB, 424x318px
Is there any way out of hell?
>>
>>19570428
Yes, to reach the exit you must swan dive off a 10 story building.
>>
Probably like not going there in the first place would be best.
>>
>>19570428
There is no hell. Just heaven and earth. When God casted the fallen angels out of heaven they were left in a void in between heaven and earth. That's why Lucifer is deemed the king of this world. Hell was created by churches to instil fear in people
>>
>>19570428
i think at the end end, you just die for real, like you never existed before, doesnt sound so bad
>>
File: 1469037121600.jpg (87KB, 1097x397px) Image search: [Google]
1469037121600.jpg
87KB, 1097x397px
>>
>>19570527
wait change hell with death
>>
>>19570527
What is this from? Or is it your own
>>
I suggest you read the bible and follow its teachings because perplexities that happen in life might be to complicated for you to understand. This happens with alot of people who have problems solving complicated equations and have to much emotion when it comes to compartilizing things such as good and evil. I think a bible and following its teachings can teach you that. For example not being able to identify and process something or someone that is evil helping you.
>>
>>19570428
yes. however, you are more likely to reincarnate than go to hell.
>>
>>19570428
No.
>>
>>19570428
they say there is no true evil, every man has his reasons
>>
take the long hard road
>>
>>19570428
yeah cunt the only way out of hell is to get sent to hell's hell.......

guess thats heaven nigga
>>
>>19570428
Only if you're strong enough to create a portal, good luck with that though considering the atmosphere of the whole dimension slows your energy flow and drains away all your energy/vitality to the point where you want to pass out but you can't. Even the demons are trapped there, that should tell you how hard it is to escape.
>>
File: sweat.png (142KB, 415x367px) Image search: [Google]
sweat.png
142KB, 415x367px
oh shit
i just realized the true meaning of god

>god is all that has ever and will ever exist
>god split himself into gorillions of beings
>he's getting rid of the bad parts of himself (sinners) so that when he recombines he will be better than before he split
>>
Only if you stumble upon it while still alive. If you die, you're bound to hell and can never leave.
>>
>>19570521
woah bro...
>>
>>19570428
No, you're here forever Desu
>>
>>19571290
Oh shit, that makes so much fucking sense.
>>
wait for aghony to come out and you will get your answer
>>
>>19571290
Except there's no evil in God to get rid of, try again.
>>
File: IMG_4166.jpg (97KB, 960x900px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4166.jpg
97KB, 960x900px
>>19571486
Oh, my sweet, sweet Summer child.
>>
>>19570428
Yes, you'll have to look through your life and find the point where you could of found love or the good in yourself and be rid of your negative feelings.

I digress, just because you do that doesn't mean you'll make it to that next dimension, Heaven or whatever you may call it. Basically, yes, you can get out of Hell if you aren't an evil person at heart.
>>
>>19571490
I felt the saltyness last night when he entered my name in contract. I know he feels gay right now. Finally I got that fucker back for being shit tear autistic scheaming .
>>
>>19570452
This. However, according to the bible unbeliebers will be annihilated.
>>
>>19571511
That isn't Source just so you know. He is a god, just not the God.

Even if he feels gay or not, I know he's having second thoughts about her, he only stays with her out of a preconceived notion he should be.

I saw the post her made about his feelings for her not changing even though they drastically are in fact doing exactly that.
>>
>>19570428
Guess ill find out when i die
>>
>>19570428

>easy ,ask to speak whit the manager

I want to know the full terms an conditions of my slavery ,i want to know why i am carring this ball and what my predeccesors agreed when they took this slavery.
>>
The worth of obedience is the worth of the being to which one is obedient.
>>
>>19571660
Don't forget why and to what end.
>>
>>19571678
I don't KNOW why and to what end. I only know my own goals. My goal is to construct my goal such that recursively implementing my goal results in the best possible existence for all people, but this goal is an impossible scaffolding around an ineffable target, and not a final construct in itself.
>>
>>19570428
yeah if you study careful
and if you logic careful
and if you love careful

you'll see clearly that "hell" which is a very bad label for the lake of fire, cleans everyone except for the imaginary badgod and goodsatan
>>
>>19571686
I mean... I try to be a good person.
>>
>>19571689
Does a good person try to kill their father? Does a good person hit someone in the head when you're about to physically assault the woman the supposedly love? You were so fixed on punishment where possible that you didn't stop to think if you should.

I can hardly wait to get a chance to restart this all, even if it's a coin flip.
>>
>>19570452
Kinda this.

Apparently Hell will exist after Judgement Day...
>>
>>19571741
Not entirely true, Hell is different for people. A Source with no love has a cold Dante's Inferno-like Hell. The boy focused on hate has a lake of fire.
>>
>>19571736
sorry their is no restarts to this world anymore you should of known this by now. he is not gonna allow it. so just sit down and enjoy the ride, and get over yourself.
>>
>>19571745
I shouldn't say "has", but "creates".
>>
There is a way out of hell.
Armageddon.
You'll be in Satan's army.
If you cause enough Hell in Hell you might get promoted to a General.
Then when Lucifer reigns earth, all the pleasures and pains will be free for you to experience. Living forever in constant cycles of experiencing all life's sins, pain, mortal pleasures and every conceivable death.
Whilst the saved will simply be free spirits returning to the dust of the stars.

Sounds like we're already there anons!
>>
>>19571747
It isn't up to him. Nice try though.
>>
>>19570428

the way out is through

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yw-NQGmXUBE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wmin5WkOuPw
>>
>>19571754
only god has authority over this now. you think he was playing when he took it. you and i don't even know the location of where he is at. he is missing now and i don't know why
>>
>>19571780
You're ignorant to who is what.
>>
>>19571612
>>19570838

His feelings are built to change!

From whore to virgin.

Every. Single. Time.

For there is no good and evil as the guruist scream...

...but there is whore and virgin!
>>
>>19571784
ok lets see you do it then.... i dare you restart this shit.
>>
>>19571812
You think it's up to me? I only suggest it.
>>
>>19571688

{Repeat}You just need to WAKE UP!{Repeat}
>>
There is no escape, Repent and turn to Jesus now if you haven't before it's too late
>>
>>19570428
That depends on whether hell is endothermic or exothermic.
>>
>>19571820
ahh so what i am hearing is your right i don't have the superior clock of restart that shit i just like larping that i can to see if i can spook people.
>>
>>19571834
You're shitposting with Source.
>>
>>19571843
where in my post did i say i have a source..... in fact where in my post did i need a source to provide something i clearly don't know.
>>
>>19571843
http://www.magicmgmt.com/gary/magic8ball/index1.html
>>
>>19571854
If I was using 4chan lingo I would of used sauce. Nevermind, I'm done with this thread for now.
>>
>>19571865
everything posted here are fabricated works of fiction only a fool would take it seriously. <---> the 4chan motto<---> please familiarize your self with this motto clearly it states i dont have to have one to shitpost here. it is the only source i need and the only one you need to know about.
>>
>>19571876
>being this obtuse
>>
>>19571900
not knowing the motto by heart please get real.
>>
>>19571935
>being this obtuse squared
>>
>>19571942
reked- tangle bro haveing weak insults plz
>>
Are we supposed to decrypt ourselves?
>>
>>19571956
>insults
>>
>>19570428
You could try walking out
>>
>>19570428
Hell is an invention of man. So you'll file into church and donate your first born.
>>
>>19571290
God himself is undertaking the Great Work.
>>
>>19570452
seems legit, not sure why god would make a whole plane where satan can reign supreme.
>>
Yes kys
>>
File: ashrah.jpg (47KB, 480x272px) Image search: [Google]
ashrah.jpg
47KB, 480x272px
>>19570428
Maybe you could do what Ashrah from Mortal Kombat did.
>>
File: cold p13.jpg (41KB, 914x609px) Image search: [Google]
cold p13.jpg
41KB, 914x609px
>>19570428
from hekatestation, "no time cold next to cold" book
>>
>>19572289

because you misinterpret the character of Satan as bad with no historical backing
>>
>>19570428
If you see a mirror there and you see me smiling on that mirror like some kind of demon. You know me when you see me. Its me. Thats my house on Earth. Come to visit lets smoke some opium. But only if you are in Hell. If you see me in or on a Earth mirror. Then you are just seeing psyckedelic visions.
>>
Yes.

RIP AND TEAR
>>
>>19570428

Divorce.
>>
>>19572348

{ma dik}
>>
>>19572979
Word.
>>
>>19570428
Yes gain control over your own conciouness and subconscious
>>
File: 153191025374.jpg (46KB, 665x496px) Image search: [Google]
153191025374.jpg
46KB, 665x496px
I'll just get one of you fags to summon me.
>>
>>19570428
Yes but fuck if I know what it is
>>
>>19570428
Depends. Are you asking if there's a way to leave, or if there's a way to avoid damnation?
>>
Looking for an /x/ Discord server?
https://discord.gg/PVrZamw
>>
>>19570428
>Is there any way out of hell?
No.

The Rich Man and Lazarus:

“There was a rich man who was dressed in purple and fine linen and lived in luxury every day. At his gate was laid a beggar named Lazarus, covered with sores and longing to eat what fell from the rich man’s table. Even the dogs came and licked his sores."

“The time came when the beggar died and the angels carried him to Abraham’s side. The rich man also died and was buried. In Hades, where he was in torment, he looked up and saw Abraham far away, with Lazarus by his side. So he called to him, ‘Father Abraham, have pity on me and send Lazarus to dip the tip of his finger in water and cool my tongue, because I am in agony in this fire.’"

“But Abraham replied, ‘Son, remember that in your lifetime you received your good things, while Lazarus received bad things, but now he is comforted here and you are in agony. And besides all this, between us and you a great chasm has been set in place, so that those who want to go from here to you cannot, nor can anyone cross over from there to us.’"

“He answered, ‘Then I beg you, father, send Lazarus to my family, for I have five brothers. Let him warn them, so that they will not also come to this place of torment.’"

“Abraham replied, ‘They have Moses and the Prophets; let them listen to them.’"

- Words of Jesus, in Luke 16:19-31
30 “‘No, father Abraham,’ he said, ‘but if someone from the dead goes to them, they will repent.’

31 “He said to him, ‘If they do not listen to Moses and the Prophets, they will not be convinced even if someone rises from the dead.’”
>>
>>19570527
The Bible mentions that the dead know nothing nor take any part in anything that happens to the living, that dead is like a sleep, one has to wonder why there where so many resurrections in the Bible but there's no testimony of what anyone of them saw or experienced after dead.
Thread posts: 82
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.