[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I T

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: FB_IMG_1483790961885.jpg (273KB, 803x994px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1483790961885.jpg
273KB, 803x994px
Please show me the path towards IT
>>
Just be yourself bro
>>
Honestly, I didn't think I'd get such a great response but.... I need secrets. I'm don't being myself. It's time to be someone. I want out of this "matrix".

"You take the red pill, you stay in Wonderland, and I show you how deep the rabbit hole goes."

Present me the red pill
>>
>>19570392
The ultimate red pill: there is no way out.
>>
File: 1505016732586.jpg (281KB, 560x400px) Image search: [Google]
1505016732586.jpg
281KB, 560x400px
I'm not looking to get out, I'm looking for a way deeper in. I'm on the right path but... I've lost my way. Where are you L? Give me a direction.
>>
>>19570392
X discussion discord server gg/DXuDaZ
>>
>>19570418
Stop asking for Laura. Her soul has long since left this iteration of the multiverse. What you see from her is not her, but merely a projection of her personality.

Most people share a universe with a few others. Some people inhabit a universe alone, with everyone but them being an "NPC," so to say. Laura is no longer in yours. Only 2 true souls remain in dimension u-457
>>
It seems I have not been able to see. I have been lost and trying to find my way

>>19570392 I can't seem to find where you speak of

>>19570418 if Laura is gone, who is left?
>>
File: 1477952469641.png (498KB, 472x625px) Image search: [Google]
1477952469641.png
498KB, 472x625px
We've been trapped in this construct but the secret is we're the light that projects the whole hologram. We are the power source. We are kept inside by constantly having to react to things with fear or rage or horniness or material desire or the need to improve our social status, putting our energy into things until we're exhausted. You can start by being aware of yourself, observing yourself, and stopping yourself from feeding all the things just mentioned. Breathe well, eat well, sleep well, exercise, refrain from habitual alcohol/drug consumption (occasionally is fine, just not daily) and your cognitive function and general energy levels will improve. At the same time, you can study and practice the things in Franz Bardon's Initiation Into Hermetics. The benefits will accumulate over time.

The point of all this is realizing what you are and stepping into your true power. The more you struggle against the trap the more you get entrenched. You must disengage from the draining experiences, let go of your ego, look past your avatar character, and remember the higher self, the true self.
>>
>>19570363

Install Adobe Reader
>>
>>19570542

You have actually moved me and to this I am relieved and pleased. But still, I have thought of this and believed in it but I'm losing faith and know that there is something underneath that I have yet to understand. Maybe even everyone around me. But I know there is some sort of path I have not found yet but you may have shown me a direction. I understand and feel the power from within but... I know there is something within the shadows that I have not been shown yet. There is some sort of other worldy matter that I have not recognized yet that I must see to allow me to find the path towards the paranormal entity that is calling me deeper. I need a pathway. Please show me the direction
>>
>>19570363
You can't find the truth by looking for it,
>>
>>19570471
Who is Laura? She's the only woman I've ever really loved.
>>
>>19570418
wow that's some crazy symbolism there
>>
>>19570392
You are being held back by your shadow.

Read about Carl Jung (pronounced like "young"), and your shadow.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carl_Jung
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shadow_(psychology)
https://hubpages.com/education/Carl-Jung-and-the-Shadow-An-Introduction
http://psikoloji.fisek.com.tr/jung/shadow.htm

If you can shed or escape your shadow, you may be able to ascend to a higher level of consciousness, known as 46 & 2:
http://www.pisceandelusions.org/reference/462theory.html
>>
I am IT.

I'll say it's lucky for you to have found me. But what's unlucky is that this time around I don't intend on sharing anything with you. You will continue living a "normal" life forever and everything will seem normal to you, even the strangest of thoughts.

It is nice to see that there are still people here who are capable of conceiving that I exist though.
>>
>>19570392
both pills are a lie
>>
>>19570628
Gotta start somewhere, bite off what you can chew. That's why I recommend Initiation Into Hermetics and a generally healthy lifestyle. You aren't going to be able to see everything all at once, because physical existence in this place means being a stepped down and limited version of your true existence. Like electricity from power lines going through transformers and resistors and capacitors. Without these components you'd blow up your device. In other words, the full truth is beyond what any human being can comprehend, our brains have limits. But you can work your way up to bigger and better things, and this is part of why we came into this lower place to begin with.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.