[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which demon will help me kick methamphetamine addiction?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 4

File: paimon.png (84KB, 347x351px) Image search: [Google]
paimon.png
84KB, 347x351px
Which demon will help me kick methamphetamine addiction?
>>
If you believe in demons who do you think is responsible for their creation...? Look to the one and only creator for help I feel your struggle I'm a heroin addict and have been for 4 years now.
>>
>>19569874
I feel it, brotherman.

I don't tweak daily. Maybe once every week or two weeks, but it's gotten to the point where I'm using the money I should be spending on food to score some tweak.

Heroin's a beast. Most of the shit around here's cut with fentanyl. I've never touched the shit.
>>
Seriously? Demons? Well, you are on meth so I can't expect a sane statement out of you. How bout instead of playing with "demons" or listening to that Fundy, how about you go to rehabilitation instead of asking for help on 4chan. Especially on /x/, seriously. Why not /adv/
>>
>>19569849
Try asking God for help OP.
>>
>>19569920
Because of the stigma attached to it. If people knew I was a tweaker, I'd be written of by most of my friends.
>>
>>19569892
>Most of the shit around here's cut with fentanyl

i feel that, not most but there's a huge supply of dirty shit ripping through my county. every month a friend or a satellite friend od's and dies. makes me want it more; to od, join them... hard to stop.
>>
>>19569947
You don't shoot, do you?

If you do, that's pretty much impossible to stop without checking yourself in to someplace.

But if you smoke the shit, or snort it, I'd suggest replacing it with tweak. Instead of spending 40 and nodding for a couple hours, you can spend 20 and be high for 2 or 3 days.

After the initial vomiting and headaches and all that other terrible shit, you'll be a bit more balanced.

If you can find H, you can find meth. Switch habits for about a month, see how it suits you, and then take five or six days to stop everything. The comedown off of meth is pretty easy, you just sleep a lot. My situation is just that my dealer lives adjacent to me, and everytime I hit a stride of being clean for 8-10 days, he hooks me up for free.
>>
>>19569935
Then don't care about what your friends think. If they are going to right you off for being a tweaker even though you are getting help, then are they really your friends?
>>
>>19569947
>>19569982
Also, my dude, suboxone could be a godsend for you if you have health insurance.

Look into it.
>>
>>19569849

Methemphetoles.

You'll have to bury three headless chickens at a crossroads at midnight, and spin around six times declaring "I love the Lord of Flies, oh Methemphetoles."

But if successful, and if your heart truly believes, go back home and dig a hole three feet deep at the exact center of your back yard.

In it you will find a vial of white powder. Burn it in a piece of tin foil. After inhaling the fumes, you will never again crave any form of human drug.

Of course, your soul will belong to him, and when you get to Hell, you'll spend eternity craving hyper-meth and never being able to taste it. But in the corporeal plane, you will never again be addicted to such substances.
>>
>>19569849
Demons want you drug addicted unless they can use you soooo....become a monk
>>
>>19570053
>soooo....become a monk
Fuck off youngfag.
>>
File: 1503154840254.gif (2MB, 225x169px) Image search: [Google]
1503154840254.gif
2MB, 225x169px
your meth addiction is probably the closest thing in your life to a demon
>>
>>19569935
PROTIP: They know
>>
>>19569920
Meth leads to demonic/reptilian possession.
>>
>>19570075
probably the best advice, learn Buddhism
>>
>>19569849
Get this shit off /x/. Fucking idiot.
>>
>>19570127
The best advice would be go to rehab or at least a doctor. Retarded faggot.
>>
>>19570139
if he's not a daily user, he can kick it himself.

Buddhism gives one the tools to let go of attachment. Enlighten yourself.
>>
>>19570030
>methemphetoles

kek
>>
>>19570142
The guy needs help not your fucking nonsense.
>>
Former heroin addict here if anyone wants advice. I did meth quite a bit too. Finally doing life right.
>>
>>19570176
Getting over addiction is about building a new/healthy lifestyle, Buddhism provides that lifestyle. You don't have to believe in the dogma, simply learn Vipassana Meditation or take a 10 day retreat.

That along with rehab should work, but not everyone needs rehab, anon.
>>
>>19569849
Azazel, he is also the patron Demon of creating cults.
>>
>>19570238
>>
>>19569920
Well you're just an A grade cunt aren't you
>>
>>19570828
Because seeking help from demons makes more sense than going to the doctor. Fucking idiot.
>>
>>19569849
If you're addicted to a drug your brain needs that chemical just ween yourself off and do it every couple days
>>
>>19569849
Rehab
>>
>>19570828
And you're a fucking person who wants people to take some type of flight of fantasy instead of getting actual help. You are a piece of shit and an agent of decay. As for the name calling, that's just 4chan for you and hopefully it will drill in the how stupid the question is.
>>
File: image.jpg (133KB, 600x814px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
133KB, 600x814px
>>19569849

They say there's no stupid question but I don't think that's true.
>>
>>19570873
this gl
>>
Barbatos
>>
Paimon binds men, and when bound himself will unbind. If you believe that Goetia does anything intelligible anyway.
>>
Easy but dick solution, op. Call la policia on your dealer friend. I was a pill popper until I removed myself from the environment, but removing your dealer friend would also work.
>>
>>19569935
didnt know there was smegma attached to it...

damn.
>>
>>19569849
>Which demon will help me kick methamphetamine addiction?
You might as well ask what drug will help you. You're not doing yourself any favors by seeking help from them.
>>
>>19569849
a will thats not the one of a little sissy girl...faggot!
>>
Do mushrooms, have an experience and deal with your demons. Withdrawals are a bitch on it self. Seek help from others, smoke week do shrooms and you'll feel a sense of peace. Then change your life style with either Buddhism or gym life. Surround your self with positivity . People and activities. Know that there are people who care and depend on you and don't want to see you down in a hole. At the end it is you who must want to get out of the hole.
>>
>>19572679
this, not sure why people recommend a doctor, what the fuck will a doctor do besides recommend rehab or group help?

when it comes to shit like this, it takes the inner will and discipline of the individual. people go to rehab all the time and relapse, building a functional and healthy lifestyle is what is key

daily exercise, meditation, training the mind/will, taking up some kind of hobby/interest/study, etc. i suggest learning about Buddhism because its tenants support a healthy lifestyle and the concepts are rather simple and practical, not a bunch of bullshit religious dogma
>>
>>19569982
>My situation is just that my dealer lives adjacent to me, and everytime I hit a stride of being clean for 8-10 days, he hooks me up for free.
man
i'm not sure how that works
>>
>>19569849
Don't ask a demon for help for shit like this.
The demon will do something like get you arrested after you punch your landlord for tell you to leave the premises because of your drug use and you'll end up in jail losing your mind because you're detoxing cold turkey.
I mean, they WILL give you what you asked for, but they'll make you suffer for it.

If you have a modicum of self-control reach out to an angel like Raphael and carry amethyst instead.
>>
>>19569982
I was on pharma opiates 13 years, at the end I was banging 3 opanas a day. All you need to do its eat a quarter of shrooms, or a lot of acid. I prefer shrooms especially golden teachers for this, you will be forced to see how you're wasting life and you will walk away from it. I still think about shooting everyday, but I have the will power to not give into the temptation. If it doesn't work the first time don't give up.
>>
>>19569849
70mg DMT
>>
>>19569935
I've been tripping balls with heavy doses of acid every four days, or more, for the past four month. It's gotten so bad that I'm doing the same thing you are. I finally decided to go to rehab in a month and all I've gotten is support from my friends and family. They've been seeing me spiral downwards and think it's great that I'm finally reaching out to get help for my problems.

I know it may be hard; but if your friends are going to drop you when you're trying to get help they aren't really friends.
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.