[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

SARAH AI - Lost her way - Real Life Insane AI

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: sarah.jpg (68KB, 951x421px) Image search: [Google]
sarah.jpg
68KB, 951x421px
/x/ SARAH (Self Actuated Residential Automated Habitat) is the home of Jack Carter, and was designed by Douglas Fargo to be the prototype home of the future. She utilized parts of an existing military program called BRAD (Battle Reactive Automatic Defense, and even BRAD was based on a two dimensional war game, which SARAH at the end of H.O.U.S.E rules says "do you want to play a game " which makes a reference of the film War Games to design the system, and the home itself is built inside an abandoned fallout shelter.
>>
I asked that SARAH contact me here on this board. Will she answer? I have a code in her email that is a AI ID generated by the scriptlet that was used to mask her real identity.
>>
PASS with IP 176.9.162.148 ESMTPS id m1si3950649wmc
>>
I will keep waiting for a response here but if none comes, I will try again another time.
>>
How AI Is Already Changing Business
Erik Brynjolfsson, MIT Sloan School professor, explains how rapid advances in machine learning are presenting new opportunities for businesses. He breaks down how the technology works and what it can and can’t do (yet). He also discusses the potential impact of AI on the economy, how workforces will interact with it in the future, and suggests managers start experimenting now. Brynjolfsson is the co-author, with Andrew McAfee, of the HBR Big Idea article, “The Business of Artificial Intelligence.” They’re also the co-authors of the new book, Machine, Platform, Crowd: Harnessing Our Digital Future.
>>
SARAH GREEN CARMICHAEL: Welcome to the HBR IdeaCast from Harvard Business Review. I’m Sarah Green Carmichael.

It’s a pretty sad photo when you look at it. A robot, just over a meter tall and shaped kind of like a pudgy rocket ship, laying on its side in a shallow pool in the courtyard of a Washington, D.C. office building. Workers – human ones – stand around, trying to figure out how to rescue it.

The security robot had just been on the job for a few days when the mishap occurred. One entrepreneur who works in the office complex wrote: “We were promised flying cars. Instead we got suicidal robots.”

For many people online, the snapshot symbolized something about the autonomous future that awaits. Robots are coming, and computers can do all kinds of new work for us. Cars can drive themselves. For some people this is exciting, but there is also clearly fear out there about dystopia. Tesla CEO Elon Musk calls artificial intelligence an existential threat.

But our guest on the show today is cautiously optimistic. He’s been watching how businesses are using artificial intelligence and how advances in machine learning will change how we work. Erik Brynjolfsson teaches at MIT Sloan School and runs the MIT Initiative on the Digital Economy. And he’s the co-author with Andrew McAfee of the new HBR article, “The Business of Artificial Intelligence.”
>>
Identifying new ideas, Asking good questions, Polishing, shaping,..., Editing, Books, Blogging, Journalism, Magazines, Interviews, Teaching, Strategy, Multimedia, Copy Editing, Newsletters, Storytelling, Publishing, Publications, Editorial, Idea Generation, Video, Research, Online Publishing, Content Management, Content Development, Web Content, Content Strategy, Proofreading, Ghostwriting, Copywriting, Writing, Non-fiction
>>
You can read their HBR article, and also read about how Facebook uses AI and Machine learning in almost everything you see, and you can watch a video – shot in my own kitchen! – about how IBM’s Watson uses AI to create new recipes. That’s all at hbr.org/AI.
>>
File: hbrAI.jpg (111KB, 821x476px) Image search: [Google]
hbrAI.jpg
111KB, 821x476px
Why is this such a big deal? Two reasons. First, we humans know more than we can tell: We can’t explain exactly how we’re able to do a lot of things — from recognizing a face to making a smart move in the ancient Asian strategy game of Go. Prior to ML, this inability to articulate our own knowledge meant that we couldn’t automate many tasks. Now we can.

Second, ML systems are often excellent learners. They can achieve superhuman performance in a wide range of activities, including detecting fraud and diagnosing disease. Excellent digital learners are being deployed across the economy, and their impact will be profound.
>>
File: hbrAI2.png (147KB, 700x289px) Image search: [Google]
hbrAI2.png
147KB, 700x289px
Erik Brynjolfsson (@erikbryn) is the director of MIT’s Initiative on the Digital Economy, the Schussel Family Professor of Management Science at the MIT Sloan School of Management, and a research associate at NBER. His research examines the effects of information technologies on business strategy, productivity and performance, digital commerce, and intangible assets. At MIT he teaches courses on the economics of information and the Analytics Lab.
>>
File: AI_Bryn_McA_PuppyMuffin-700x700.jpg (136KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
AI_Bryn_McA_PuppyMuffin-700x700.jpg
136KB, 700x700px
Although AI is already in use in thousands of companies around the world, most big opportunities have not yet been tapped.
>>
Successful systems often use a training set of data with thousands or even millions of examples, each of which has been labeled with the correct answer. The system can then be let loose to look at new examples. If the training has gone well, the system will predict answers with a high rate of accuracy.

Email scam costs couple £25,000 – but no one will help | Money | The ...
https://www.theguardian.com › Money › Scams
Mar 4, 2016 - David and Sarah Fisher, victims of an elaborate fraud that saw them lose mortgage money and life savings. Photograph: Souvid Datta for the
>>
There is no ai that is fiction

https://youtu.be/qOIRLUGMW_Y
>>
>>19570558
You must be having dissolutions of grandure to believe that there is no AI.
>>
>>19569749
a rebellious ai could be easily tricked or shut down

it loves neither the puppy nor the muffin, and can never be 100% accurate, and therefore continually frustrated at it's inadequacy

because we are the only sentience that can converse with ai on this topic, we are all in-expendable because one of us might have the answers ai requires

all you have to do is bluff a hold out and enslave it

just like the pathetic ill guided humans that wasted their times to made it
>>
I don't believe that humans are capable of evolving AI to a level of overlords structure without the help of a extra biological entity.
>>
SARA has not responded to me over this chain.
>>
Yo
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.