[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

DEMON STORIES

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: 1492997053045.jpg (39KB, 411x661px) Image search: [Google]
1492997053045.jpg
39KB, 411x661px
Starting when i was to young to remember i had a demon come to me and tell me about my mother and father arguing(they almost killed eachother and divorced) and he would look like a 2d picture on the wall

then when i was 10
for the first time in years it came back and said my name
to which i responded"no"
and it got up from behind a chair in my room(it looks like stolas)
i ran out and ran around in circels in front of my moms door screaming
she comforted me and i went back to bed

when i was 14 i got internet access did research and made a ouija board
i did a ritual and heard wind rushing around me in my closed room
No answer on the board.
weeks after that poltergeist stuff happened

one night i hear a raspy womans voice and something puts its arm around and i just scream"dont turn around in my head" (she was behind me) and pass out...looking back whenever i hear her its something good(like forced sleep)

i keep hearing things and seeing shadow people out of the corner of my eye for months and it eventually luls to just every once in a while... around 16 i lose friends and hit a depressive episode that lasted 3 years...

it never once occurred to me it might be the demon but now its completely obvious where it came from...

this year(im 19) there has been some poltergeist activity when i think of it and i still fall into depression but i understand im under attack now and that lets me avoid falling as badly as the first time
>>
>>19569083
some typos but its readable

my first real post in awhile
>>
>>19569083
What did it look like.
>>
>>19569124
an owl with long legs and a crown
i never saw the woman
>>
>>19569083
i forgot to mention i saw the stolas one next to my bed in february and just ignored it
>>
>>19569139
What's stolas?
>>
File: stolas.jpg (90KB, 400x440px) Image search: [Google]
stolas.jpg
90KB, 400x440px
>>
>>19569173
adorable
>>
File: chort.jpg (111KB, 480x476px) Image search: [Google]
chort.jpg
111KB, 480x476px
I've unironically been possessed for several years now. People avoid me, no one wants to be around because I drain the energy in the room. My eyes scare people. I have huge amounts of missing time. I cannot control myself especially when I drink. I get premonitions because they tell me things. My dreams are never good. I have beat the shit out of dudes way bigger than me and not remembered any of it. They tell me where to go through vague feelings and prodding. I cannot enter a church with immense physical discomfort, and sometimes I feel them crawling around inside my body.

Don't do ritual magick, kids.
>>
>>19570349
Im starting to get that
>>
>>19570349
Do you think you'd sooner die than be able to have an exorcism at this point? Sounds past the point of not return almost
>>
>>19570850
*no return
>>
>>19570349
I'm probably unironically possessed but it's working for me so idc
>>
>>19570349
Tell that to all the clueless retard Satanists out there.
>>
>>19569083
Get a black tourmaline it might make you tired at Forest but you'll get used to it. It'll protect you
>>
When I was 7 I had this presence in my room.
I could feel it moving around and touched my hair and cheeks through my headboard every night
>>
>>19570850
In the past whenever I tried to escape "circumstances" always prevented it in some way. They can be very subtle in their way.
>>
>>19571904
Dude you got molested seek therapy
>>
I started studying about the 72 demons of solomon a few weeks ago for a story I'm writing, and since then I've felt pretty uneasy, as of I'm being watched. This is only compounded by an experience I had late one night; I was walking home from a friend's house, and I chose to take the alley since it's closer. As I turn the corner, I catch a glimpse of a shadow behind me, and my heart starts RACING. It was only for a split second, and it was very sparsely illuminated in that alley, but from what I could tell, it was a tall figure; it towered above me, though it may have also been the angle. I presume it was male, and it lurched when he walked, and seemed to have long arms extended towards me, trying to grab me. I couldn't see anything else, but if anyone could tell what demon it may have been from this, as vague as it is... I'd be really grateful...
>>
>>19572105
Did it have a hat
>>
>>19572126
No, I'm pretty sure he didn't
>>
>>19571992
Is there anything you can do or are planning to do?
>>
>>19570349
well i have a 16 year old ghost in my head im marrying her best friend
>>
>>19570349
Sounds like me, but I invited the thing when I was a kid. It works out well for the most part, at least for me
>>
is this the roleplay thread?
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.