[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the Christian Luciferians Did to Me

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

I want to open up with a story, something that we done to me, to the entire world, and why things just don't seem right. I felt it better to make this a new topic for you all to see.

If you listen to any story in your life, this would be the one.

I want to tell you what the Christians did to me (whom used to be called Luciferians).

I remember when they came to take our history books away from us. True history.

Do you not think it odd that history just suddenly melded with "Christian" beliefs?

Let me explain what happened:

Christians were a small underground church group, and only openly active in America. They believed in the wolf and lamb, peace, and saw Jesus as a warning, the morning star, fallen son of the morning, Lucifer.

The Luciferians throughout history believed and felt bad for Jesus/Lucifer. Think about what Jesus actually teaches in the text.
"Let he is with sin, sin. Let he who is evil, be evil." "Love thy ENEMY." "But those thine enemies whom do not want me to be king, bring them hither and slay them before me." "If you don't eat the FLESH of the SON of MAN, there is no life in you."

Our history books told us that Jesus was a real man, a coward that had escaped persecution into Rome. There he aided in early sciences, becoming somewhat of a good man(?) But still, I heard rumors that he was a maniac as well, trying to spread hellish teachings.

You see, the Luciferians took over, confusing me as a boy. It was a popular media thing to be Luciferian, to permanently lobomize your children, etc.

Once the real Christians were wiped out, the Luciferians across the world co-opted it all, and declared that THEY were the persecuted ones throughout history.

Think about it. Why would Romans kill Christians in coliseums? They weren't Christians, they were Luciferians whom had done terrible deeds, etc. You see Luciferians took Jesus' teachings literally. He told them to eat man flesh, and that's what they did. They were a hated but widespread religion.
>>
File: 1478196557212.png (435KB, 795x1022px) Image search: [Google]
1478196557212.png
435KB, 795x1022px
>>19568941
>>
Luciferians eventually took in much of the real persecution that the Christians had received as their own, and them flipped the script for Lucifer to be worshiped.

How? Well it was swift. Change the television programs away from anything against Jesus.

As a boy, I was confused. You're innocent, you only know the truth.

It would often get me in trouble. They'd find out at some point you didn't like Jesus. They'd know eventually. They'd give you small white pills to lobotomize you chemically, take away any hope in the future of you having children/wanting sex, etc.

Take the pill, or perish.

My first punishment was a choice they gave me, when they came to our door.

My legs were the first to go. Yes, these fuckers came and chopped off my legs; a little boy's legs.

I would cry and ask why. I would be told that God was punishing me.

Then that one night I cried to God, tears, everything. I woke up with my legs intact, sewn to my body, only to be healed. The children when I returned to school, thought I was dead.

It wasn't just me. One day a kid would crack, suddenly remember. The adults would have people come in and tackle them to the ground. They weren't the same when they came back. There were days you'd see a kid come to school with THAT look and drool on the table. Lobotomized. You'd know it. Memory wiped. And loving that Jesus fellow.

I rebelled. I rebelled hard. I used every method I could to take these fuckers down in secret. I somehow gained the ability to communicate via little hints. But it was a trick, the Luciferians (now Christians) would come, and give me a punishment. It was worldwide, we were all done this.

If you want proof it still happens think about this. Indoctrinating children, and adults, how would they get you? Feel bad for a slain man yet lived and the image of him, a lamb slain yet lived (with horns and eyes). The beast. Luciferians favorite.
>>
Why do you have an image comparing Jesus to Hitler thats blasphemous. Those who reject Jesus will have to pay for their own sins.
>>
complete cancer
>>
I suspect it's in the holy water. I remember going to one church, and feeling fine, but once that holy water touched your skin... You kind of feel dizzy, sometimes I'd tip over the bowl accidently when it touched my skin. It would seep in like a drug, make you dizzy, then you'd say little chants.

The Communion wavers, I suspect, are laced with drugs as well. Once, known as Communium flesh (this is the body of christ BS), the wavers were given instead.

If anyone can get their hands on some random samples of holy water and wafers, and test them. That might tell you something. Hint hint.

The first punished was my legs, which were sewn back on when I cried to God.

My second and most brutal was the lobotomy pills. Normally it wouldn't be a problem, but this time, I took it like a man. I didn't care, I would do it. They'd force me the pills one by one every time I rebelled. More and more, each time, I'd lose myself. Eventually, I took the last one, and one of the elite's, a woman, was crying what they had done to me.

Then, I was a vegetable. I took my punishment, every time until this moment. I couldn't speak, I couldn't move. I couldn't do anything. I was nothing, but my mind wandering.

I could almost reach out with my mind, and something magical happened. I could, even then, try to rebel. I'd rebel in my mind, asking in my head for help, if anyone was listening, at all.

I got an answer. V

My father scrambled to find a cure, anything. There was a small chance with one doctor. I'd be given this therapy over a long period of time. Eventually my parents were amazed. This miracle cure, which I suspect what it is, was given in very small doses over a long period of time.

Eventually, My eyes blinked, my mind raced, my body slowly began to move. I could walk, I would speak run on sentences. My parents were gentle, surprised and happy I eventually learned to shower as a young boy.
>>
Kids again, thought I had died. Teachers would scoff at me at times.

The confusing part as a boy is when I loved Jesus, I was punished, but when I rebelled, I was punished, sometimes more severely. The thing was, I didn't hate Jesus at all, but I received punishment by their SUSPICION only. People would lie, get me in trouble, I'd be punished. Again and again. No matter what they could pin anything on me, punishment.

It was confusing to be punished for both, neither, and all of the above. My rebellion ended when grief stricken, I saw people all cheering for Jesus online, some videos lost to time. They all were acting that he had been reborn, and I saw this old man walk up proclaiming to be him. And everyone believed it. This was right around 2008.

Then, I had had enough, I just wanted to live as a regular person, free to like whom i wanted.

That's why I give you this message, for you to decide on your own. It's not up to me, since you all would never do anything anyway I'd suspect.

You'd post a comment, leave your cemented bias for or against Christ. "Oh you'll be punished." Yeah I already have you dip-shit, not by God, but by the hands of men whom say they know him. They're all sick fucks.

Lest you forget what they did to us.

But who cares, you won't do your research into the Christian-Luciferians. They're "immune", they only do good. Fine. You want to believe that. Fine. Worship Jesus, I don't give a shit.

But I want to make sure you know what's going on, what happened, so that future generations know, though I suspect they'll not care anyway.

Jesus once said, "Don't worry about what you do, but what you say."
>>
>>19568941

i've never seen a photograph of a gas chamber from nazi germany
>>
>>19568941
>Christians were a small underground church group, and only openly active in America.
Are you stupid?

America is 200 years old, Christianity is 2000 years old.
>>
>>19569074
Christians were persecuted throughout history, but only recently were they active in America more openly.

Your history books were changed as well. They give you a little truth with a bit of the twisting lie.

I'm not here to give a history lesson. I'm sure there's one book left somewhere that says all this shit.
>>
>>19568941
[citation needed]
>>
>>19568941
Hitler didn't throw anyone in an gas chambers but I sure wish he did.
>>
>>19568941
Wrong

Completely wrong
>>
>>19568941
>tfw the same people thrown in gas chambers are the ones thrown in the lake of fire
>>
>>19569096
>>19569060
>>19569014
>>19568972
>>19568941
up voated and screencapped to 4chanr/ xDDDDD
>>
>>19568941
>jews
>(((people)))
>sinners
>(((people)))
>>
File: 0syrXfE.jpg (397KB, 1548x1696px) Image search: [Google]
0syrXfE.jpg
397KB, 1548x1696px
>implying gas chambers were real and weren't built after ww2
>implying hell isn't just a metaphor for the taking bad actions (the sins) and seeing the consequences irl and creating a "hell" for yourself
The luciferians you're talking about are catholics
http://www.neonnettle.com/news/2573-catholic-archbishop-i-d-rather-go-to-prison-than-report-child-abuse-to-police-

You can now join the x discord gg/DXuDaZ
>>
The holocaust never happened.
>>
File: 1495799548688.jpg (305KB, 800x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1495799548688.jpg
305KB, 800x1000px
>>19568941
>>19568972
>>19569014
>>19569060
your spacing hurts my head
>>
>>19568941
Hitler did nothing wrong
>>
>>19571033
except for take money from rothschild kikes.
he lied to everyone and was merely a pawn in Zionism, look this up and you'll know it was true. he and the 'nazis' destroyed germany
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.