[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are we all going to die soon?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4

File: 1231234422111244.jpg (100KB, 526x573px) Image search: [Google]
1231234422111244.jpg
100KB, 526x573px
Are we all going to die soon?
>>
>>19568870
fuck I wish but no probably not
>>
>Greenland is on fire

Okay that's actually scary
>>
File: 09385.gif (4MB, 600x339px) Image search: [Google]
09385.gif
4MB, 600x339px
>>
Treating the earth this way for so long, people actually expect different
>>
Alive or dead enjoy the ride.
>>
Nothing can and nothing will prevent climate change.

I only pray that more people die on the west coast. California is an abomination to both man and nature.
>>
>>19568870
THIS TIMES FOR REAL
>>
>>19569608
bump for the Dennis the Menace movie gif
>>
>>19568870
I'm in Oregon. Not currently engulfed in flames. DEBUNKED
>>
>>19569711
This, although we could do a lot more to stem the tide and at least fuck it all up slightly less for future generations. But we won't, because fuck the environment as long as some CEO of an energy company can keep using shitty practices to get his bonus lol.

In all reality I am surprised at how much more advanced global warming is happening, at least in my area and with my anecdotal experience. Summers used to be enjoyable, and now the past two for me have been either hot and humid as absolute fuck or full of big storms. Last year I was mowing my lawn up until the week before Thanksgiving, which was absolutely unheard of when I was a kid, or hell, even a few years ago. We're fucked, bois.
>>
>>19568870
>Brazil is on fire

The Northern regions and Rio de Janeiro are in their usual chaotic lawless state, but besides that everything is fine here.
>>
We are all doing just fine in Europe.
>>
I can stop it all by tomorrow, with a snap of a finger.

Yet never get any credit for it
>>
>>19568870
Matthew 24 KJV

24 For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.

25 Behold, I have told you before.

26 Wherefore if they shall say unto you, Behold, he is in the desert; go not forth: behold, he is in the secret chambers; believe it not.

I believe that we will be visited by fallen angels masquerading as alien saviors. They will have technology that will astound and amaze. They may have flying ships as well. I believe the flying ships are what the ancient Indians called Vimana. Don't enter into the secret chambers.

I believe that the two witnesses will be coming soon. This world will end.

Revelation 11 KJV

3 And I will give power unto my two witnesses, and they shall prophesy a thousand two hundred and threescore days, clothed in sackcloth.

4 These are the two olive trees, and the two candlesticks standing before the God of the earth.

5 And if any man will hurt them, fire proceedeth out of their mouth, and devoureth their enemies: and if any man will hurt them, he must in this manner be killed.
>>
Mother Nature is crying tears of sorrow.

All you have to do is match it's emotional state (sorrow) and tell it to stop.

And it'll take some time, but within the next 24 hours the entire baby apockolypse will end
>>
File: taco-clipart-tacos-clipart.png (50KB, 600x475px) Image search: [Google]
taco-clipart-tacos-clipart.png
50KB, 600x475px
All natural things are good right? Eat all natural. Weeds natural not hurtin no body mon it's from the natcha. Natural selection herpa derpa. As soon as a natural event duck up some humans, OH NOES! We gotta change. Man made! Mother fucker the Earth don't discriminate. The cancer either gets dealt with or it kills the host.
>>
>>19568870
It was either this or nuclear warfare
>>
>>19568891
Yes confirmed. I've seen some photos. No one knows what caused it.
>>
>>19569860
no mother is not crying tears of sorrow. =/
>>
Still no Fukushima on there. I'll continue to repeat it since everyone has seem to have forgotten.

Now, enjoy your wild caught atlantic cesium radioactive salmon.
>>
>>19568870
No. Fossil fuels are raising the earths temperature. Ever look at rush hour? Kek. We are literally steaming ourselves to death. With our own stupid gas burning engines. We run cars for No good reason nowadays. Ffs. Also, social media makes it impossible to not know about every stupid piece of bad news on earth.
>>
I found this picture on the internet, want to know if it is real or not.

Also post your collection of old artifacts.
>>
>>19572592

this was me, I wanted to start a new thread. I guess I'm retarded.
>>
>>19572579
A direct result of not pushing to end the government years ago, as we stand idly by, watching the decimation be committed against our will, and ultimately, against our nature. Radiation will continue to pour into the Atlantic sea from Fukushima's cover-up and media blackout. And everyone will blindly consume their food lest it consumes them within their mind and body, and the effects will be traumatizing over the years. We are beginning to see the onset of it in society, hence most of everyone has taken to escapism through technology.

It will not save them. They shall cry as the masses to reduce their options of death. Crocodile tears, not realizing that their absenteeism has made grim the circumstances which will befall.

There will be but one crucial chance to redeem ourselves in alignment to our true nature, hidden deep within. Search inside before the present shifts quickly once again, and give not into this defeatist message spread like a cancer on this board.
>>
>>19568870
>those fires

TOO MUCH OXYGEN!

Quick, we need to burn more fossil fuels! It's our only hope!
>>
>>19568870
>triple digit heat wave
What, more than 100 degrees Celsius? That cooks water. Nearly as hot as hell. OMFG!11!!eleven
>>
>>19568870
Historically, California, and especially the Bay Area region gets "summer" in the later part of the year; June/July is chilly, and starting September up to early November it becomes warmer up there.

The hurricanes part is the only thing that is sketchy to me; I can't remember a time when there were two active hurricanes of such magnitude. Powers that be are upset about something.
>>
>>19572722
Dont worry it's happened before
>>
>>19572619
Agreed. People are aware at a base level. But full onset is slow by human standard. It's still an apocalypse if it takes 100 years.
>>
>>19572807
>This is the way the world ends. Not with a bang, but a whimper. T.S.Eliot
>>
>>19568870
No but the majority of us will
>>
>>19568870
uhhh im in poland and its currently 10 degrees celsius what the fuck are you talking about its cold
>>
>>19568870
>No Mexico
Chinga tu madre.
>>
>>19569856
>Don't enter into the secret chambers
but what if they hypnothize you? :(
>>
>>19572619

You do realize Fukuskima goes to the Pacific, not the Altantic, right?
>>
>>19573688
Indeed, you are correct. Also, the 2020 Olympics will be held in Japan. Congratulations to all those lucky contestants!
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.