[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Discovery of Paranormal Abilities

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 73
Thread images: 6

File: index.png (98KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
index.png
98KB, 400x400px
I've recently discovered that I have influence over weather, fire, as well as certain animals such as cats and dogs. Range doesn't matter at all, and it is kind of overwhelming. I swear this isn't some LARP, but I will concede coincidence. I've had this ability since I was around five years old, and learned to suppress it in the last 16 years.

It started off with cloud movements. I am not talking about swirling them around like some magical wizard, but it was like I had a slight push. Then came rain. I could stop it from falling in a small area, mostly on myself.

As for fire, I can influence the spread of wildfires and the direction of flames, but not much else. It isn't like I can conjure it or move it around. Just a slight push as with the weather. I haven't experimented much with it.

As for cats and dogs, it's as if they act as familiars to me. I can't make them obtain things for me or any of that mumbo jumbo, but I can influence their emotions and wordlessly make them do certain things. I made a cat bite my boyfriend when I was angry at him, and he lives around 800 miles away.

Most recently, I believe I influenced the formation of the three hurricanes. I've always had a strong dislike for California, Texas, Cuba, and Florida, but recently my anger reached a peak due to a few falling-outs. Next thing I knew, there were wildfires in California and three hurricanes hitting Texas, Florida, and Cuba.

I don't know. Any questions or comments are welcome, but I am more interested in other people's experiences.

Do you think you have any abilities? How did you discover them?
>>
File: Baiabaia.jpg (31KB, 592x444px) Image search: [Google]
Baiabaia.jpg
31KB, 592x444px
ITT
>>
>>19568766
take your meds you stupid girl. i guess there's a reason you have to have an online boyfriend.
>>
File: Smug_9d906d_5762907.jpg (42KB, 600x476px) Image search: [Google]
Smug_9d906d_5762907.jpg
42KB, 600x476px
>>19568778
No medical issues whatsoever except for a 2cm*3cm arachnoid cyst.

>>19568777
S-shhhh.
>>
>>19568766
I think you should use your powers to make the world a better place

aka, wipe out the third world
>>
>>19568766
I play sports at university level and my perception of time slows down when I reach the peak of my focus at certain moments during a match. It feels really amazing, like an intense adrenaline rush, and I become more effective and accurate when it happens.
>>
>>19568805
This
>>
Sounds like yous a vampire
>>
>>19568766
Fuck off you retarded cunt.
>>
>>19568818
That's not a paranormal ability. Some top athletes have had similar experiences.
>>
>>19568818
That's not paranormal you fucking cock stain.
>>
>>19568844
I think you mean jock stain.
>>
>>19568826
>>19568805
>wipes out the third world
>nobody left to produce all the things you like

>>19568766
You don't control anything, least of all the recent weather happenings.
>>
File: shinjiplz.png (48KB, 138x134px) Image search: [Google]
shinjiplz.png
48KB, 138x134px
Fuck you.
Sincerely, from Florida.
>>
> Ive always had a strong dislike for California, Texas, Cuba, and Florida

Hahahahaha nigga wat. Have you ever even been? Hahahaha go outside and get some help
>>
>>19568847
What the fuck are you talking about?
>>
>>19568851
>>19568832
I said I was open to it being coincidence, but I am being honest when I say that would be a fuck ton of coincidences.

>>19568854
I'm sorry!

>>19568858
I don't like sand, hot climates, or valley girls.
>>
File: DIudbzEXgAAoQB5.jpg (67KB, 715x873px) Image search: [Google]
DIudbzEXgAAoQB5.jpg
67KB, 715x873px
>>19568766
How convenient that all your "abilities" are things that are so easy to talk yourself into or self-suggest. Kids do that all the time, they think they can move clouds and wind.

You can't. You just stare at shit and through self-suggestion as well as confirmation bias you come to the conclusion you're somehow influencing it even though it's just random.

Why are people on this board so fucking retarded...
>>
>>19568865
You're a pathetic retarded cunt. Are you unable to have kids? Why are you indulging in these fantasies?
>>
>>19568884
I understand the power of suggestion, but this is shit like wind changing in the direction I feel like, rain avoiding my body, usually friendly cats moving into a room and biting someone just because I wish it, and fire moving away from my hand regardless of how close it gets to the burning material. I've touched the cinders of a freshly stoked fire. It's not just imagination, it's either freakish coincidence or literally me.
>>
>>19568900
Post a video of you manipulating something or fuck off.
>>
>>19568900
You know this shit doesn't happen. Please go ahead and take a video of it, should be easy.
>>
>>19568766
When i was younger i could predict future like from 5 min event to 12 h ,
i lost this ability with time pretty easily.

When i was teenager i got something like god complex of course i didn't got any abnormal ability but i find way to focus so hard you can enhance some parts of your body like brain,lungs etc. (some even were somehow permanent)
With time it got me to thinking if i can focus on my body could i focus on air,water and space near me and between something and someone i look at.
Well i could influence someone decisions or way of thinking by just thinking about it way they should thinking about it but still it was nothing serius.

I notice later in teenager days that i could enhance my abilites in very interesting way... emotions.

Well i leave it now for you to think if this can help you guys anyway now i don't use powers (if i still got any) except sometimes i like to have dubs but not always.
>>
>>19568910
Will do, then. I was planning on having a bonfire tonight anyways.
>>
>>19568865
I understand and validate your experience. I have read your posts with an open mind and open heart full of compassion for you my fellow human traveller. I can definitely relate with the time-slowing thingy and completely believe you are not LARPing and genuinely is experiencing those beliefs and happenings.

That said, its delusions. Go read a book, tend to some children and care for a garden. Find a husband and marry soon. Geez maybe turn vegetarian idk. Go on Tinder and initiate conversation with every man saying they are beautiful and you love them for who they are (then change your name and emigrate). Maybe look up recipes with turkey for the next thanksgiving day. Drink some water and have some exercise. Go listen to your favourite song ever on maximum volume like you were going to die in 5 minutes. Eat a raw egg. I dunno ok, just do something. I love you and will always have you on my mind.
>>
>>19568766
Get help
>>
>>19568954
>tend to some children
They wont be hers. She is a barren cunt.
>>
>>19568969
Shouldn't you be busy harassing people in vampire threads?
>>
File: 1465352829478.png (39KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
1465352829478.png
39KB, 400x300px
>>19568851
>>19568832
>>19568965
Ok seriously, either contribute to the thread or leave. Your e-peen won't decrease in size.
>>
>>19568973
You're a stupid bitch and you expect everyone to play along with these fantasies you've created. Over a decade with these apparent abilities and not a shred of proof? You've grown up in the age of cell phones and you expect us to believe this garbage. Manipulate a candle flame or state what a cat is going to do and then make it happen. Post that shit or fuck yourself. The burden is on you to prove these claims.
>>
>>19569009
First of all, I got my first phone around 3 years ago. Second of all, I never once said I wouldn't prove it, and I stated in an earlier post that I was having a bonfire and planned to take a video. If my arm burns, it burns. If the fire moves around my arm, you order me a pizza. I have no idea how CGI works, so it is a fair claim. I'll even hold up a timestamp.
>>
>>19569024
Do something and post it now. Get out your phone and make something happen. Why did you make this thread? Did you think people were just going to believe this shit?
>>
>>19569043
I am not a monkey. I will post when I am enjoying my bonfire. I never said anyone had to believe me. I made the thread simply to see if anyone was a neato burrito.

Why are you such an angry individual? Do you need a hug?
>>
>>19569054
I'm angry because /x/ is rife with cunts like you who come here to post shit with no proof even though supposedly if the mood struck them they could post proof of the paranormal any time they wanted. Are you just some fat slag desperate for attention?
>>
>>19569078
I don't want attention. If you read my original post, I specifically said
>Any questions or comments are welcome, but I am more interested in other people's experiences.
>>
>>19569099
Because /x/ is filled with people with magical abilities right? How long till this bonfire?
>>
>>19569113
Depends on when my sister, brother in law, and mother arrive.

I wouldn't say /x/ is filled with people with paranormal abilities, but it would be cool to see on the off-chance who does and what they can do.
>>
>>19568851
>nobody left to produce all the things you like

robots my man
>>
>>19569128
When is that supposed to happen. How many hours? Do you think they'll be excited when they see your magic?
>>
>>19569128
I can fuck with animal's and women's nervous systems from a distance. Just makes them jitter or feel tingly. It doesn't work on human males for some reason, except me. I've had this ability since the eclipse and sometimes I accidentally fuck up my own system for an hour or two.
>>
>>19569148
Probably within the hour. They'll probably freak out about me sticking my arm in the fire.
>>
>>19568766
>I've had this ability since I was around five years old

stopped reading there
>>
>>19569203
I'll be waiting. You better not disappoint.
>>
>>19568766
Do you have a kik?
>>
>>19569383
Are you looking to pickup a delusional girl?
>>
>>19569409
I've more girls than I care for but I have felt something related to what she has...
>>
>>19569426
Are they waiting for you on reddit? Why dont you post a video of your powers?
>>
>>19569448
Why don't you sit on a BBC and spin?
>>
>>19569450
Because im looking for paranormal stuff and not delusional 90s born queers. So how about that video?
>>
>>19569463
Thread exit is that way
>>
>>19569466
Im waiting for the young lady to post a video of her manipulating her bonfire.
>>
>>19569486
Ok newfriend. Don't hold your breath.
>>
>>19569489
What are you doing here?
>>
>>19569515
I was scanning 4chan specifically for threads like this.
>>
>>19568766
stop the hurricanes you dick
>>
>>19569525
Threads where you dont expect the paranormal to manifest but where you still want to be in close contact with the op? Thats a bit odd.
>>
>>19569556
Don't worry about what I'm doing bra. Let me do me and you do you. Gucci?
>>
Several times I've tried communicating with the Sun - I just hear a series of beeps and the next day downed aircraft due to malfunction makes front page news...
>>
>>19569558
>bra
>Gucci?
What the fuck anon? Why wont you post your powers?
>>
>>19569606
Premonitions
Clairvoyance
And a handful more
>>
>>19569633
>>19569633
Proof of your powers you bloody fool.
>>
>>19569649
Bug off cuck. I have no need to prove anything to you.
>>
>>19569654
You have these abilities but you just want to keep them to yourself? Why are you being such a tease anon?
>>
>>19569673
Look them up. How am i to share them? Fool.
>>
>>19569678
You could stream a video of you demonstrating your clairvoyance or maybe your handful of other abilities manifest in a physical way? Come on anon, youre the one with the powers.
>>
>>19569753
Demonstrating clairvoyance? Lmao
Nigha do you even know what that means?
>>
>>19569786
Do you youngfag? Predict something and lets see it happen. What about the rest of your powers you refuse to expand upon?
>>
>>19569804
My clairvoyance comes at random instances and I don't get a speficic time for the actual happening. Most of the time it happens within 24 hours.
>>
>>19569820
Imma dip outta here. Nothing good just a bunch of skeptics. Deuce.
>>
>>19569835
Back to the ghetto my young fool.
>>
>>19568766
Everyone's collective will manifests these things on a subconscious level creating a gateway into our reality. You're not special, your awareness of your connection to the all (that every single fabric of matter has) is being filtered through your ego.

The types of things you're saying are typical delusions that a lot of people share (delusions of grandeur), but people who don't experience these sensations don't understand that there's a hint of truth to it.

This type of thinking is an inevitable test that either makes or breaks all seekers. You either grow out of it or you recede
>>
>>19568766
Post the bonfire video.
>>
>>19568766
You're a weather witch, probably runs in your family. We've had some weather witches in mine, I'm only any good with rain and wind though. The strongest hereditary thing we've got going is premonitions, I started getting mine at 12, and it fucked me for a while until I learned I wasn't the only one.
Thread posts: 73
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.