[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Reincarnation through children?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: kanyewest.jpg (272KB, 960x868px) Image search: [Google]
kanyewest.jpg
272KB, 960x868px
I am on a 3 month injection because I had tendencies of schizophrenia and thankfully that all went away. Still on the injection and noticed I can't get hard anymore down there.

If reincarnation is real, do you think it works by passing on your genes to your children?

I want to live again but just wondering if you believe that in order to live again one must have children.

idk how does reincarnation work.
>>
You don't need children to reincarnate. Reincarnation is a curse. Don't you want to ascend and go to the spiritual plane and visit heaven and be free from the pain and suffering on earth?

Reincarnation is real. I don't know what decides who reincarnates and who goes to the spiritual plane, but I think those who reincarnate still haven't found their purpose on earth.
>>
File: 1503959005952.jpg (60KB, 604x604px) Image search: [Google]
1503959005952.jpg
60KB, 604x604px
>>19568523
You interest me.
>>
>>19568537
Why? Do we know each other?
>>
File: DCexCK9UIAA61Rv.jpg (258KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
DCexCK9UIAA61Rv.jpg
258KB, 900x1200px
>>19568543
Abide by the prophecy.
>>
>>19568578
What prophecy?
>>
You only have one life, then after that your eternity beings. Either Heaven or Hell. If you want to go to heaven, repent and turn to Jesus.
>>
You can pass your memory and consciousness, whatever to anyone, of course- but if you have a child its ultimately going to be an amalgam of you and your partner.

We are all a part of the grand consciousness so your petty ego want means nothing, ultimately.
>>
File: 1504045471299.gif (645KB, 969x700px) Image search: [Google]
1504045471299.gif
645KB, 969x700px
>>19568594
In time it will be clearer.
>>
>>19568508
This is the pagan belief, OP.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ICm5tWLbXUU
>>
>>19568508
You mean like get your brains blown out as you inseminate a woman so your soul is peed inside the ladies baby making parts
>>
>>19568523
I seek to destroy mankind.
>>
>>19568508
Reincarnation is in every major faith.
>>
>>19568596
>muh ((jesus))
Look, no water walking jewish magician has the keys to an afterlife utopia, my man.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.