[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>This comment was actually for the guy/girl who posted about

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 1504357204373.jpg (5KB, 192x185px) Image search: [Google]
1504357204373.jpg
5KB, 192x185px
>This comment was actually for the guy/girl who posted about suicide and what happens after death. I wasn't able to post it since I was getting 'Null' error.
So here you go.Well according to the Hindus, when we suicide we get the worst possible punishment ( I remember my mom told me that we become crow and get the worst possible area to live where there is no water to drink neither food to eat and have to eat shit etc..) Because it is believed that god has given us precious life and instead of living it you're destroying it intentionally. Also if you don't know we get a human life form after taking millions of birth (exact number is mentioned in geeta I don't remember it). And also according to our karma we get the according to planet. So yeah natural death is better instead of killing yourself and thinking you will get a better life. Suicide will just lead to next worse possible life. That's all.
>>
>>19568439
>ccording to the Hindus, when we suicide we get the worst possible punishment

Not true. You get a ghost body. And the number you're thinking of is eight million four hundred thousand.
>>
Hindus should repent and turn to Jesus
>>
>>19568439
Why be manipulated by obvious crowd control lies? Modern Hinduism, all sects, is simply the garish and showy Indian version of Christianity/Islam. It, like the Abraham religions, manipulates and twists core spiritual concepts to confuse and demoralize your spirit so you can be docilely farmed and riled up into a weapon as needed.

Fear of "punishment" isn't a good reason to live, and the entire framework would make anybody suicidal. Daddy god is mad and vengeful because the shitty world he created is too shitty for some people to stand? Why would anybody feel inspired by a pathetic butthurt god who can't even forgive man unless they humiliate themselves by "thanking" him for trapping them in a hostile world?
>>
>>19568473
Humans made it hostile bro. He's not gonna destroy free will to make you happy. You don't have to go through life unhappy, you choose to. And if you think it's so bad what exactly are you doing to fix things other than sitting on your ass blaming god
>>
File: Doin_943e33_1366221.jpg (34KB, 780x480px) Image search: [Google]
Doin_943e33_1366221.jpg
34KB, 780x480px
You pagan hindus are really disgusting stupid people. You poor fools cover yourselves in shit all day and night long, stinking of curry, and then rape your disgusting monkey women with long metal rods like the bitches you all are. All your country is good for is raping western tourists, rewriting history, and blaming the white man for holding you down. I can't wait to see the chinese and the muslims wipe the floor with you illiterate slaves of Britain. Britain, a small island, DESTROYED your people and made all of you and your ancestors slaves. You are all a bunch of keyboard warriors, and India is indeed, a shithole country filled with shit eating, shitskinned people.
>>
>>19568465

Never change x
>>
>>19568495
>You don't have to go through life unhappy
That depends. You either have empathy and feel the suffering of your fellow man as your own, or you are a a smug bloated Hindu dripping in velvet and gold who plays word games to avoid caring about the world.
>why are you just sitting on your ass instead of fixing things
Kek. Is that what god will ask me when he "judges" me? Wow, such a reasonable and loving god, certainly worth serving rather than rejecting.
>>
>>19568583
>why are you just sitting on your ass instead of fixing things.
I have good life content one for sure.
I don't feel need to help people but if there is option to do that and it cost me only some time i'm glad i can help.

about death... well i'm agnostic, there is either something or nothing.
If there is something this leads to fact that i can one of following or more :
see it
touch it
smell it
taste it
hear it
or other expierance unimaginable for human being if i'm still human after death.
if i have free will after death this mean i exist. if not this mean i exist in hollow form or just don't
exist.
if i keep my knowledge from life this mean it's pretty much me but if my knowledge is non existant from life this mean someone erased me and i don't exist but someone else started to exist.

if there is nothing well i don't exist like poof there is no trace of my thinking.

either of this two is not scary at moment when you are not alive because if there is nothing how something that don't exist can worry ?
if there is something at least you can expierance stuff on some level of it.
>>
>>19568505
Wow that's a really hot take my guy
>>
>>19568495
I don't choose to go through life unhappy, I have a chemical imbalance in my brain Karen
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.