[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

trans-USA underground highway

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

File: drain-1.png (667KB, 1445x846px) Image search: [Google]
drain-1.png
667KB, 1445x846px
Just curious if anything more came out about this: https://youtu.be/brk5cH6pwwM

Tunnels running to Colorado, Maine, and Washington DC? Damn.

So... Has anyone else ever seen these things? Has anything else come out about them since 2013?

Seems weird I'm not seeing more out there now...
>>
>>19568333
they've got an entire underground network spending the majority of the U.S., all key infrastructure, logistics, and military/government sites link up underground, along with various bases and cities beneath the surface
>>
>>19570204
But wouldn't they have run into the mole-people ?
>>
>>19570207
probably something much more threatening
>>
File: 1492473841984.png (37KB, 206x188px) Image search: [Google]
1492473841984.png
37KB, 206x188px
>people still believe all this nonsense
think about the fucking logistics involved
the amount of skilled personnel and equipment needed to make such a colossal thing and preventing it from collapsing, all without being detected would be bloody impossible
mines are noisy as shit, and this is the exact same thing, only with even LOUDER shit needed for something of this scale

shit, the amount of workers would cause it to get exposed, cause inevitably, one motherfucker is going to talk about it by accident and fuck everything up
then you got the masses of materials being moved around, the sound and vibrations from the drilling, and the workers coming and going from strange locations that they would normally have no reason to

Elites and governments have nefarious projects, for sure, but not secret mega-projects even close to this, it would just blow up in their face if they tried
>>
>>19568333
It wouldnt work simply due to shifting tectonic plates.
>>
>>19570294
shill
>>
>>19568333
This is how (((they))) trafick sex slaves. Also, I had a vision of a trans-atlantic underground tunnel going from NYC to Tel-Aviv, military convoys were en route to one end.
>>
The government is currently building a tunnel from Manhattan to a fresh water source in upstate New York. This tunnel is the deepest ever attempted. When completed it will stretch less than 200 miles. There are men working this project (I think they call themselves sand hogs) whose grandfathers began the initial dig. These same men will have grandchildren digging that will die or retire before the tunnel is completed.

All this to run a pipe supplying fresh water to New York City.

And you believe we have a secret operational interstate underground transit system? You know they can just take an airplane if they want to get somewhere quickly.
>>
>>19570311
tard
>>
>>19570294
>It sounds to crazy to be true so it obviously isn't true.
>>
>>19570294

>>19570311
>>19570595
He's literally right though... watch a documentary on how they build subway tunnels ... It would be virtually impossible to keep hidden.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zRmczNZMxo8
This is dumb. Where's the evidence to even suggest this is true?
>inb4 there is none
>>
>>19570573
Yo, I'm from Rochester, and I don't give a damn whether their grandfather's grandfather started their dig. That shit will be stopped. We already pay out of our ass in taxes and give more than enough fresh water to those liberal degenerates on the island. They'd literally die without us.

NYC doesn't deserve anything. They ruin this state.

>Just
>Goddamn
>>
>>19570573
>These same men will have grandchildren digging that will die or retire before the tunnel is completed.
Are you fucking retarded? Do you think they're down there with pick-axes? It's going to be done in a few years, do you literally have down syndrome?
>>
>>19570294
>>19570614
yeah cause you wouldn't keep your mouths shut for millions in a bank account
>>
>>19570643
They have gigantic fucking machines that they need to transport/do shit on the surface as it digs.... EVERYBODY on the surface where this thing was supposedly being built would have to be paid off... How do you not understand this? Just watch a video on how they actually make these tunnels instead of sounding like an idiot...
>>
Wasn't there people saying there was tons of underground drilling a decade ago?
>>
>>19570573
You might be referring to this video https://youtu.be/EiU_F0IC5kg
Really fucking interesting how they've managed to build shitloads of secret tunnels all below the world's most important city.
>>
>>19570294
>What is literally every large scale military building.
Because all the missile silos. bases and hell, the fucking Manhattan Project were all right out in the open for all to see.
>>
>>19570633
Seconded; Fuck the city. Anything like that with NYC involved would almost guaranteed ruin whatever environment they're siphoning water from. Dirty city (((rats))) don't care what they ruin.
>>
>>19570294
Mystery hums could be related..
>>
>>19570294

>Elites and governments have nefarious projects, for sure, but not secret mega-projects even close to this, it would just blow up in their face if they tried

try Denver airport
>>
File: 1504831689920.png (249KB, 248x459px) Image search: [Google]
1504831689920.png
249KB, 248x459px
>>19570294
You can try to shill all you like, but the truth cannot be denied.
>>
File: TWW2_SKAVEN_RGB_1080.jpg (1009KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
TWW2_SKAVEN_RGB_1080.jpg
1009KB, 1920x1080px
>>19568333
THERE-THERE NOTHING DOWN-DOWN HERE MAN-THINGS

GO-LEAVE NOW-NOW
>>
>>19570294
What if all the workers got guaranteed access?
>>
>>19570294
They dug the tunnels at night when everyone else was sleeping.
>>
>>19570294
>being this much of a try hard
I think you're the one who's retarded
>>
>>19570408
They do it for the dmt
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.