[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Petscop?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: m82UrAw.jpg (319KB, 1417x1417px) Image search: [Google]
m82UrAw.jpg
319KB, 1417x1417px
I've seen this video about someone explaining the creepy nature of Petscop. Anyone know any info?

Here's the video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HbfnCMhN_zw
>>
It was meant to prevent a girl's death. Obviously, that didn't come to fruition.

Sorry. It also tried to be like Pokémon but "couldn't", wasn't "allowed" to.

Had a dream I was that girl in the blankets being rebirthed. Such a messed up fate. Hope she's in a better place now.
>>
>>19568307
Who was the girl?
Was it the newmaker story?
If so, that isn't possible because the game was released in 1997, the events happening in 2000...
>>
>>19568248
ive been in the petscop community since scaretheater did his video on it- pyro pretty much said most of what there's already known. besides all the cancer that came from the game theory video, the subreddit is a good place
>>
>>19568385
>>19568307
Can you two stop larping? It's a fucking ARG
>>
>>19568580
theres actually no indication that it is an arg, but yeah its obviously fictional
>>
You're a bit late on the news, bud. If e-celebs talk about spooky things, it's been already discussed here months prior. Lurk moar.
>>
>>19568589
Game where you figure fictional shit out from sparse information you're given, whatever.
>>
>>19568248
soo its a fake game probably made by the guy who does the game theory vids using some audio software he distorts his voice makes a creepy pasta after maybe a weeks worth of work in unity and he gets money for having done so because its not a actual game and therefore nobody can claim licensing rights and no money taken from the vid and given to a company he keeps 100% of the add revenue to rant about his shit game nobody would fund in kickstarter... but thats just a theory... a game theory
>>
>>19568806
Kek
>>
Is the anon who was going to clone petscop and make it run on a real ps1 still around?
>>
>>19568307
how did people even figure out that girl's story was related to the game? was it just the name connections or did someone go out of their way looking for what real life thing it could relate to
>>
e-celebs ruined petscop...
>>
Fairly sure it's a pr stunt by the guy to promote his creepypasta indie game.
>>
>>19571162
yeah, it's sad.
>>
https://www.reddit.com/r/Petscop/comments/6z6fns/goodgrieforg_has_a_connection_to_garalina/
>>
I don't thin this game could have existed without Yume Nikki.

And since Yume Nikki was made after 1997 I'm inclined to believe Petscop is fake and gay.
>>
>>19571130
Anyone deeply familiar with the case would recognize the names and the frequent mentions of "rebirth(ing)". It's like if I were to make a game with a level called ELISA LAND that featured a bunch of elevators and water tanks, /x/ would probably recognize what it referenced.
>>
>>19570719
Clone Petscop? May I ask how he planned to do that?
>>
>>19574192
I mean, he's recreating Petscop
>>
>>19574192
>>19575150
im pretty sure he was going to do it in unity- i havent seen much of him from the subreddit as of late but i always thought it was a fucking retarded idea
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.