[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can You Figure Out What The Key Is?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 1

File: eavaaKn.jpg (984KB, 3164x2584px) Image search: [Google]
eavaaKn.jpg
984KB, 3164x2584px
Of the 7 sons, 3 were sent to heaven.The other 3 were destined for hell.
in the original hell
one was feasted up by dogs
one was skinned alive
the other was to forever be burned by hellfire
>>
I got this information from a mysterious phone call. An automated message played. Everything that was said is typed below. I put the numbers together which lead to a link. That is the picture above.

The Call:
The false prophets and those who seek in censoring and controlling information.
falsly may lie on even the greatest of truths. Search and you will find answers.

Of the 7 sons, 3 were sent to heaven.The other 3 were destined for hell.
in the original hell
one was feasted up by dogs
one was skinned alive
the other was to forever be burned by hellfire

uppercase 11

Follow the 3 brothers

https---i-imgur-com-eavaakn-jpg

https://i.imgur.com/eavaa_n.jpg
>>
>>19568240
Scorpio
Leonardo
Virgo
>>
All I know is Virgo was sent to hell as Dante says so in The Inferno. I don't know the others.
>>
>>19568410
i got that far but i can't figure out what the key is
>>
>>19568240
Get in the discord server. I got it.
>>
>>19568503
The scorpio represent the felony
Leonardy the brain
Virgo the purity.
There is a missing son.
Those 4 didn't go to heaven.
From here you can see the key
>>
>>19568519
What is the discord server? Can u post the answer to what the key is on here?
>>
>>19568534
if u look at them as constellations or birth signs, they go in order but skip over libra, so idk if that means anything.
>>
ill keep an eye on this post, If anyone can figure it out let me know.
>>
patience with virgo is key
do you get it?
>>
all three signs spell silver
instead of bronze or golden age it will fall to 'silver age'
>>
>>19571223
I dont get it actually. Can you explain. This key is supposed to lead me somewhere else.
>>
>>19571241
can you elaborate?
>>
>>19568240

why do people always post just a fraction of this piece.
>>
basically with the ages of man its backwards we just got out of the bronze age and on sept. 22 we will head into the silver age as the "revelations" is the golden age-look into virgo and the silver age of man
with patience with virgo is key is basically saying that with the end times, you have to patient to wait for the sign of virgo, because virgo was also called the "virgin mary/isis/ishtar/lillith/eve," (all the same person, just passed down through cultures), to see results
the key is virgo, the virigin mary but not an actual virgin as she is depicted as the woman in end times with the stars beneath her feet riding the beast, another personification of "lucifer," meaning morning star as she chose to fall because of lucifer, as she is also called sophia the original mother (also whore of babylon, as seeding most of humanity, a compliment actually), she will give birth to the anti-christ and christ (as twins androgynous, etc). (look it up I'm not even kidding), she is the person we are waiting for and we must be patient for the end times because it is not time yet. Sorry for the long explanation but if you have questions, ask away. I have been studying this nearly my whole life as I was fascinated at an early age.
>>
if you look up (virgo, virgin mary) into google, you will see what I am talking about
>>
>>19570011
Libra represents balance so maybe it is in neither heaven or hell.
>>
it skipped over Libra because originally virgo and scorpio was one sign and then when she left here and went back to the stars they separated and it became virgo and then scorpio was added (virgo, leo, libra, scorpio)
Libra was created because it took the scales of virgo and scorpio when she came to earth and her wings were ripped to atone for mankind and their worship of idols and originally trying to misuse technology
>>
>>19572693
You hit the nail in the head!
>>
There's 11 and Jesus its 12 opening the door are there hiding astrology in this? Can someone please simple this into planets?
>>
>>19572693
hi where can i learn more about this?
do you have book suggestions
thank you!
>>
>>19573545
What helped my understanding of this was really reading about the titans and with a little digging about (rarer) texts with lucifer the 7 stones and akkadian/sumerian legends. I realized that throughout the ages, it was all telling the same story. Mind you I had to spend several years analyzing egyptian as well as roman and greek counterparts in culture to understand their significance, as they were all passed down to kings by 'higher ones or masters,' of some kind during the start of a new culture/significant civilizations. But reading about titans and how they correspond to roman/greek/egyptian texts really help. I would start with the beginning of their civilizations in reference to which god(s)/goddess was in power from the start to which ones reigned supreme until the end of their civilization. Which, by the way, is why Isis reigned supreme and the Babylonian/Canaanite deities fizzled out at the end of major Egyptian culture, even though they were all in the same group. For starters, googling greek and roman titans with similarities help, then moving along to sumerian deities and from there beginning of culture.It was interesting how sumerian 'start of civilization,' was a farce because it didn't start there-it goes farther than adam/eve; osiris/isis. If you trace back far enough, you will find how the tale of modern-day templars misconstrued the start of sumerian culture and how that relates to the grail quests/virgin mary-all of it ties in, never stop digging anon. It's what I did, and why I help who I can. The truth is out there for who really wants to find it.
>>
As far as planets I know sophia corresponds to venus and chronos as saturn. It's detailed more in titan references in Greek culture.
>>
>>19573661
Dude but the fucken Jew stole some of this knowledge and the liebraries only hold the books people are allow to read most of the stuff I knowing learn from sacred geometry ,once you understand subliminally the pieces of the puzsels fall into place . ,
"The truth its out there"
Somewhat, but notice Egyptians /Roman's/Greeks/mayan/aztec/nordic and oriental have most elements turn into deities and are all similar.
>>
True but hard work does not come over night. I have over 15 years of study, two college degrees, and specialty and miscellaneous but necessary areas of study such as archaeology and planetary symbolism, as well as common sense and problem solving skills under my belt. Back then, I did not have the luxury of always having the internet at my disposal, so you should fare better than I having all the tools, at your fingertips. Some of the knowledge may be stolen but it does not mean you eventually won't find the truth if you want it bad enough.
>>
This picture is a puzzle of some sort right now. The clues and information that i posted above lead me to this picture. Now this picture is supposed to lead me to something else. I can not figure out what/where that is though. I need to figure out where i need to go next. Maybe there is something hidden in the image that is posted above. I am not good at photo editing skills. But if you go to the link that is posted above you can get the original image, and take that into editing. Idk, maybe there is something hidden in the data of the file as well.
>>
what is the answer even meant to answer. Is this just an advanced way of saying we have reached peak meme?

Im here to support, but ok we unravel code here. what is next step anon. 4 wut
>>
If you really must know, I'm not sure this leads to anything new....yet. The key is meant to open a door, but which door? Only time will tell. Wait for another clue. This poster posts.. frequent.
>>
Which website similar to this?I remember there was a countdown or smthng
>>
This definitely is not a meme. It is a complex puzzle. It will take you somewhere. You will know that you have found the answer once you do. Follow the 3 brothers. Their names in order will reveal the key. Once you find the key and figure out what that key is, it can either take you to something else or will be the key to finding something else. Post your results once you think you have revealed the answer.
>>
I guess nobody can figure it out. Thats a shame...
>>
>>19568240
Did you try redit?
>>
>>19577767
can someone explain to me what is happening?
>>
keep this thread active i wanna find out more about this
>>
>>19568534
>>19570011
Random guess, but maybe there is a correlation between the signs and the Four Horsemen.

Leo as Conquest/Pestilence
Scorpio as War
Virgo as Famine
The missing Libra as Death

To avoid the four horsemen requires embodying the astrological traits. Missing the final judgement (Libra) makes one eligible for eternal life. The other three are needed to survive the hell on Earth that is to come: confidence, decisiveness, and non-participation.
>>
Makes sense, well done.
>>
>>19574284
But explain how that archaeology ties so well with the generation of history. The masons have worked so well to learn of previous civilizations and thus have influenced the minds of many with the "provisions of evidence", suggesting that certain places did at one time exist, yet were created and set in place there to be photographed, so those skeptical will come to let down their intuitions about the falsification of previous societies, which of course may or may not have existed. But who are we to know, when it was more likely to have been created and propped there?

Prop-a-ganda. Prop a gander at this lovely, poorly contrived history, which had nothing to do with modern society except its influence and acceptance of what once existed. Liars and thieves, all are playing the deception and attempting to pull cords in those who question further.

A wise man's trick.
>>
That's the trick, coming from someone who is older, you learn as you guys to tell lie from truth when you listen to your gut, mine hasn't led me astray yet. The greatest magic trick is out doing the mason by going above them, always seeking truth.
>>
I took archaeology so I could rise above the masonic influence. Eventually, they aren't even on your tier of knowledge, trust me.
>>
>>19568240
>2 suffer for 2 minutes
>1 suffers for eternity
lol sucks to be that 3rd guy
>>
Then, tell me. Tell me why I am like this. Every day I sense everything around me, even as the subconscious grows and consumes what consciousness touches, it simply reverts back in the evening. And all the information floods only to recede. It is impossible to really communicate to others around me, in fear of me seeming out of place. I can put on the normal mask, but choose not to wear it, because it is vain and lifeless. Instead, these feet carry forth and these eyes glance at others, simply for them to reflect back, seeing these, and looking away just as quickly. As though a program can do so, but for too long must revert back to its normal code.

What is it that surrounds me that causes technology to glitch out? How come the map to multiplication has run rampant through me, where these hands have drawn out abstract patterns of angles and curves, decorating pages with miscellaneous symbols that never seem to complete? Why has this existence become exemplified ubiquitously with patterns that seem to revolve around telling me things?

Truth runs so rampant within, and there is no voice. Only dreams, maps, designs, concepts. Stories and reflections that write themselves practically, and this mind has been the one to process it. I've become less and less involved in this world. Waking up beckons more sleep lately, but that spell is broken. I walk around others who seem aimless spiritually, but consumed upon by mainstream, image, material, ego, symbolism that etches into their very psyche - but this psyche has risen over it and can denounce any and all reason to give into it. My forehead has recently had pressure that feels unknown. Days have begun to feel much longer since last month (the gate).

Alas, I question it no more, for the answer lies within, and is always connected.
>>
I am not sure how any of that refers to my original post... This entire thing has become diluded with information that has no relevancy in the matter... Maybe ill try to find someone somewhere else. If anyone else can solve this please post. I will check this thread from time to time. I will say some of you have post some intriguing information though. Thank you for that.
>>
proSorry, just got deep in extroverted thought. I did not mean harm by going further into explanation introduced by this end. And not to intrude further into the heart of this discussion, but our evolution in this time has become exceedingly noticeable in many aspects. There has no been any delving into archaeology necessarily with me, but as I scan over buildings and places in the deserts and areas not fully documented, it becomes very evident that some features a raw amount of artificiality. As though it does not belong there, and was used to provoke schools of thought and mystery schools into influencing the history that we read of today, spread within schools. To seed the new generations into pioneering in fields with pre-existing, long ago technology.

Just a thought. I have appreciated this thread however, and thank you for it.
>>
>>19573913
Recalling this, yes, the jews may hold onto it, for they hold much dominion over the Roman Catholic empire still in power today. The one that survived after the sects which separated and had their internal struggle (guess you could call it "jihad" if you really want to) against each other, causing the fall of Rome. Within the Vatican library contains texts as one might imagine discussing this more in particular.

The third son, Seth, may offer more clues. I recall watching a video which discussed it in greater detail, yet this is all I can offer, be it that it was much help at all. Good luck and godspeed, everyone.
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.