[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Demiurge

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: demiurge-lion-faced-serpent.jpg (223KB, 543x800px) Image search: [Google]
demiurge-lion-faced-serpent.jpg
223KB, 543x800px
I was hoping maybe someone can give me some insight on why I have been recently drawn and seeing information and clues about the Demiurge.

I have researched about the demiurge and gnosticism , archons , etc and got the general idea.

I have been on the more spiritual side of things as of recent this year and would like some insight or any information you can provide.
>>
OP here, even when Im on youtube and search for a completely different topic , I even have the same content creator in a suggested video talking about the demiurge and the video I was looking at was about the 4th dimension.

It keeps popping up.
>>
>>19568210
The age of Sophia is here.
>>
>>19568388
care to elaborate ?

My understanding she was the archon who birthed demiurge?
>>
>>19568393
It's basically her tulpa. She's stealing its wonderland now. It's hard to explain.
>>
>>19568393
>My understanding
The Demiurge is just another name for lies and propaganda. You are probably suffering from confirmation bias from an addiction to language, getting obsessed with metaphors and puns from 1000 years ago is a common symptom of such. The only cure is to stop thinking.
>>
File: Sophia=Gaia.jpg (60KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
Sophia=Gaia.jpg
60KB, 800x600px
>>19568388
>>
Sophia is the lowest Aeon, and Yaldabaoth is her abortion.
>>
>>19568498
Oh fuck, so this world really is property of the lowest angel, Asherah? Well shit, what does that make us in the grand scheme of things?
>>
>>19568513
Food.
>>
>>19568545
What if I don't want to be food?
>>
>>19568548
Can a gazelle escape its fate of prey for a lion because it doesn't want to be?

The word man comes from manna, or "The substance miraculously supplied to the Children of Israel during their wandering in the Wilderness. Meaning 'spiritual nourishment'"

We are food for them.
>>
>>19568575
Define food.
>>
>>19568584
Just what the definition says. Spiritual nourishment. The Archons feed off our fear, and the Jews are the tools they use to keep us in fear.
>>
>>19568595
So if we kill the jews we win?
>>
>>19568602
Pretty much. Except those who tried were never successful. So the question becomes, are we nothing more than a gazelle caught by the jugular with futile hopes of escaping?
>>
>>19568513
Well, consider humans are the highest level of animal life on earth. That means that if you believe in an evolutionary theory of the soul, we have spent hundreds of millions or billions of years getting to this level. Humans are a small step along the way in a much larger path of growth as spiritual beings.

Different theory is that life transmigrates from star to star living in progressively advanced forms of life throughout the galaxy. I believe to some extent both are true. Either way, humans have been around for a small fraction of the time the universe has existed.

Humans have lots of potential, but we have to actualize it. Humanity has begun to actualize its technological understanding of existence. To evolve to become more than human, many are looking towards transhumanism like nanotechnology, genetic manipulation, and artificial intelligence.

All these factors aside, there is a spiritual component to life, to awareness, that can be grown and nurtured. Every life form grows and evolves to its most potent form, then eventually it fades away. My belief is that the soul inhabits life forms and learns from their physical template. Then when we pass on all the attributes we developed while in physical form are imbued into our spiritual form.

A spiritually aware being, becomes aware of their own nature. They take steps to speed along the process of growth. They become in tune with the universal cycles of growth, and utilize them to maximize their potential growth. We progress along the evolutionary chain.

There is a reason we are the most advanced physical beings here, more advanced beings no longer need to become physical. Their consciousness transcends the physical limitations. Rather than a container the body becomes more like a sculpture than can be consciously molded. Then a being evolves yet further and no longer needs hold itself to a body. Such beings are free to traverse the metaphysical planes, or become a physical being again in any plane.
>>
>>19568635
NO
We were great beings and have fallen into this state and are continuing to decay until no creatures with free will remain and entropy renders this universe a spinning crystal of purposelessness.
>>
>>19568664
What you were may have been great. It is still great. What you are here in the physical universe for is something else entirely. You descend into physicality, then you ascend out of it.
>>
>>19568635
You seem confused.
>>
>>19568210
All my own research appears to lead to the same conclusion.
>>
>>19568210
Congrats its Leviathan
>no mortal instrument nor weapon of heaven can pierce its flesh
Cant remember where i read that from
>>
>>19568857
and what conclusion is that
>>
>>19568887
That this is the domain of the demiurge
>>
File: ChronosSleepingStatue.jpg (244KB, 938x1240px) Image search: [Google]
ChronosSleepingStatue.jpg
244KB, 938x1240px
>>19568210
Why do you people always look too much into this. You think this is something special. But it isn't. Time just is, it's the uncausable cause. Time can be personified in many forms. The demiurge as you call it is nothing. It's only time. Zurvan/Chronos.
>>
>>19568874
Do you know how many things can be considered Leviathan? A lot.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.