[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I defeat demons?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 8

File: 1504889390117.png (16KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
1504889390117.png
16KB, 625x626px
How do I defeat demons?
>>
You can't. They're smarter than you. They're more powerful than you. You can't hurt them, unless you are a god and have god powers.
>>
Bait me please

Am bored
>>
>>19568092
Speak for yourself, Aurora

I am a god and have god powers but they've sent one of their strongest against me.

How do I defeat them?
>>
>>19568076
level up
>>
>>19568116
Craft a weapon from the Hell Forge and cut their head off. They will not be able to regenerate.
>>
>>19568092
Right, that must be why there's an entire fucking category of literature about just that subject.
Stop being such a rp'ing faggot.
>>
>>19568116
Demons can't stand gods light. You're not a god. Go with Christ they hate him
>>
>>19568126
Don't call me a roleplayer, faggot. I don't roleplay. I'm sick of you faggots calling me a roleplayer just because you don't agree with what I say.
>>
>>19568126
I don't give a fuck what a dumb book says. Words can't kill a demon. Epson salt can't kill a demon. Sage can't kill a demon. A dumb prayer can't hurt no one.
>>
>>19568076
Meditate, pray, eat well, exercise. Practice life and live towards increasing your vibrations.

Light > Dark
>>
File: rollin.jpg (71KB, 280x382px) Image search: [Google]
rollin.jpg
71KB, 280x382px
>>19568140
roll to save vs taunt
>>
>>19568143
>>
>>19568126
>an entire fucking category of literature about just that subject

Can you point me towards some, particularly, the best material.

Thanks.
>>
>>19568076
stop believing in them
>>
>>19568076
Two words "goofer dust"
>>
>>19568126
>calls people rp'ing faggots
>is a rp'ing faggot

Lol
>>
Trust Jesus
>>
>>19568186
Kek
>>
Faith. Either faith in your own power or faith with something else.
>>
>>19568076
Blast'em with you chi
>>
You dont to be honest and exorcisms dont work all the time
>>
>>19568076
You can't out smart them, which means you have to over power them.
>>
>>19568730
Or underpower it.
>>
Unless you're a wizard, you don't.
>>
>>19568076
you can't. Jesus can.
>>
Salt. Lots of salt. As a barrier. Beyond that, nothing much. I'd say it depends on the demon.
>>
>>19568076

Salt, a complete lack of emotional response to their stimuli, and a super soaker full of holy water.
>>
Why are you fighting demons OP?
>>
>>19568076
Shoot it with the Colt.
>>
>>19568076
Want to know the honest truth that most people would never tell you because if it don't make dollas it don't make sense? You probably dont because its boring. All you have to do is tell them to fuck off. You don't even have to say it out loud. Just in your head "fuck off". Guess what? They fuck right off. Hard to turn this into a religion or NYT best seller #1 but thats all it takes.
>>
>>19568092
>You can't hurt them, unless you are a God and have God powers.
That's exactly how you hurt them. That's how we have always hurt them. We call upon God to do it for us.
>>
>>19568076
Summon a demon you have better control over, or get some other type of spirit of equal or greater power to help you. You can sudy Goetic texts and use some of those techniques to protect yourself.

Or if you're a "good Christian", you can just wave a cross around and whine a bunch of bible verses.

Have you tried talking to the demon? It might just be a manifestation of your own weaknesses that you have to overcome with hard work and self-improvement. No magic alone can solve those problems.
>>
demons are born from your faults, flaws, and sins

Understand that embracing, and practicing self-introspection is the first step to banishing them
>>
>>19569999
i believe in this so much.
>>
>>19570087
mine is pissed off at me how to make this better please.
>>
If you are a Buddhist go ask a lama, if you are Christian go ask an inquisitor.
>>
There are demons who live on earth and demons who live in the spiritual world.

If it's a demon who lives on earth, you have to find him or her, and kill him or her physically. They have physical bodies on earth and can die like the rest of us, only they will be reincarnated and they will remember you. You cannot truly kill a demon, unless you are a god.

If it's a demon in the spiritual world, there is nothing you can do, except die and travel to the spiritual world yourself, and ask them nicely to stop.
>>
File: KEK.jpg (15KB, 222x222px) Image search: [Google]
KEK.jpg
15KB, 222x222px
Step 1: more meditation
>>
>>19568140
But that's what you are
>>
>>19568076
You can sort of think of demons as glitches in logic/programming... make you hold onto illogical mindsets and blind you to truth, have you run in mental circles/arguements, etc

This channel talks about them on occasion, but it's a little difficult to find those bits of info
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dTI3NFKkRlE
>>
>>19568092
You're retarded, we're literally fallen angels ourselves, most don't realize it, but we can reattain our divinity as angels and thus overcome whatever demons persist.
>>
>>19568143
We can't kill demons anymore than they can kill us unless you speak of our physicality. That's the only reason why they have influence over us, and that's only according to our will. Our soul essence is just as powerful, if not more so, than demons.

Simply denying demons and not giving way is enough to "defeat" them. There is no need for words or weapons or whatever roleplaying faggotry you come up with.
>>
>>19569811
This sounds incredibly mundane and deceivingly simple, but it is the truth. Demons can only persist as long as you allow them to. If you become possessed, that's because you allowed them to, somehow, whether knowingly or unconsciously.

Shedding light onto the unconscious helps strengthen your entire being, many people live unconsciously, thus they may not even recognize that they've invited malicious entities or demonic spirits to play with them until it's too late.

If you recognize you're dealing with something, you still have hope to banish whatever it is through the strength of your will and spirit. Tell 'em to get the fuck on going.
>>
>>19568076
Shoot at them until they die.
>>
File: 1427231086861.png (331KB, 499x403px) Image search: [Google]
1427231086861.png
331KB, 499x403px
>>19568935
>>19568467
>>19569999
>>19571730

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0607w-cyrbc
14:00 "To fight is to not fight... to win is to lose... and to have power is to realize that you have none. What you require, baby bird, is grace. When you have faith in God's protection, and... 'Oh yeah, I may just be a mere mortal and I have no power that my mere mortal mind can conceive of, but I have faith in God and his power and therefore you cannot stand against me, evil spirit.' That's called grace."
>>
>>19568076
Astral swords, daggers and machetes.
>>
>>19571756
have you tried offering oral sex

if someone pissed me off and offered to suck my dick the mood in the room would change quick
>>
>>19573254
>be god
>some guy is doing something I don't like
>send demons after him
>then get my cronies to shitpost about how the only way out is for them to conceive of themselves as powerless entities and worship me for protection
>>
>>19573266
lol, I know exactly what you're talking about.
>>
File: th.jpg (9KB, 296x210px) Image search: [Google]
th.jpg
9KB, 296x210px
>>19573494
>>19573266
I was using this gun in the astral one day to kill off the hoard.
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.