[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/div/ - Divination General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 465
Thread images: 59

File: 20095252_lgWhh.jpg (79KB, 443x767px) Image search: [Google]
20095252_lgWhh.jpg
79KB, 443x767px
Welcome to Divination General!

Come here for readings and discussion of theory/practice.

Every method is welcome: Tarot, Runes, Cartomancy, Scrying, Pendulum, Cleromancy, I-Ching, Tasseomancy, Necromancy, etc.

>If you're NEW, please READ the STICKY:
http://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074 (embed)

>Guides made by some of our readers:
Rustig wrote this to help beginners on how to choose a deck and start with the tarot:
http://i.imgur.com/2rodLWB.png (embed)

Thoth, made his own tarot and rune guide:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ciFuMOVDIkA18d9Rw-Zkklgigx-Y4XzJkGVeMTYWcic/edit?pref=2&pli=1

The Reader's MEGA resources and notes:
https://mega.nz/#F!N89xXQyB!c2-6SZdI-mgdVavD4MQL7Q

Hijink's re-revised divination guide:
https://pastebin.com/bATK6eZj (embed)

>Some useful tips before posting:
-If you're a reader post that you're offering readings and what information is required from the querent; same goes for trading.
-Look for their posts in the thread to determine if there's an active reader, what's needed and before posting, check if they finished reading already;
-Some readers will refuse to do certain readings - respect that choice.
-Traders should respect that a traded read will be granted, as per an agreement of a trade. Free readers have the options of picking their queries.
-Bullshit queries will get bullshit answers;
-Making an air query (not addressing a reader in particular) is possible but doesn't guarantee an answer;
-Avoid making the same question over and over and/or to different readers in a short period of time, as this may lead to more confusion than clarification;
-Please refer to the Dream General threads for dream interpretation
-Provide feedback when applicable. We're a growing community, and many readers are starting.
Let's help each other to improve.

Respect your fellow readers and querents!

No meta-posting, please. Keep questions and comments about the threads off the threads.

Previous thread: >>19564346
>>
sup dawgs
>>
>>19567685

he's gonna get in so much trouble
>>
hello /div/ :^)
>>
>>19567692
James May? is that you?
>>
File: pap.jpg (234KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
pap.jpg
234KB, 1920x1200px
>Divination is real and paranormal.
>But the future isn't set in stone! Even though I tell you that *this* will happen, it's most likely not even going to happen because the future keeps changing!

Then what the fuck is divination anyway? Do you guys even question what you are doing when you use cards to look into the future?

How does it work? Why do you think does it work? WHO is telling you the future through cards?
>>
>>19567691
why tho
friendly greet for my peeps
>>
File: 1504551090887.gif (2MB, 222x400px) Image search: [Google]
1504551090887.gif
2MB, 222x400px
Kek. All these anons lurking to get sum free luv readings.
>>
>>19567712

Man it's so funny that you guys have nothing better to do than pretend to be 10 different people at once and shitpost all day long.

Your lives suck.
>>
>>19567723
Well that was uncalled for
>>
>>19567704
personally when i use tarot i am looking into branches of the future through the general energy of the world

For example, if someone were to ask "How can I become successful?" I am using the cards to see which paths one should take.
>>
>>19567713
div is 50% "when gf", 20% "i'm depressed", 10% "when am i going to get money", 10% drama and 10% occult
>>
Trading
>>
>>19567762
https://vocaroo.com/i/s0Ym7DL0mUWg
>>
This poor thread.
>>
>>19567654
Where can I buy fancy/nice/inexpensive tarot decks online?
>>
>>19567793

You have no idea how retarded shitposters are.
>>
trading
>>
>>19567818
Yo query?
>>
>>19567821
Why did L send me that money? Was it pity or is there something more there? Your query?
>>
>>19567799
amazon
>>
>>19567825
>Why did L send me that money?
>King of pents rev, Vii of wands rev, knight of swords
It's seems like they did it out of pity. They saw that your where struggling and decided there was no better thing to do than to help you out.

>Was it pity or is there something more there?
Nah senpai it was pity as cards showed

>is R indifferent towards me? Does he have an romantic atraction to me?
>>
>>19567839
Five of cups
Knight of wands rx
Two of cups

They're far from indifferent towards but they're not motivated to pursue anything currently. They may more or less have something to do with your dynamic. You may want to explore it and see why things are this way, but yeah. They're far from indifferent.
>>
>>19567854
Would you like to trade again?
>>
>>19567654
For a while now Ihave had premonitory dreams.
They consist of flashes of detailed moments. In every of these dreams I end up dying a terrible death. Then upon waking up the moments tend to happen in sequence in an interval of time no longer than a week. Every bit of it becomes a reality with the exception of my death. Can someone relate to this?
>>
Trading
>>
File: 1504661788204.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1504661788204.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
I would appreciate a reading of my air query.

18/M/light brown hair
What do I need to do in order to find love? I've had several odd experiences where people approach me and then distance themselves because they start giving me a "you're too perfect, I don't want to hurt you" treatment. I arrived at the conclusion that I need to address something about myself, though I don't know what it is.
>>
File: 1334521580695.jpg (75KB, 612x668px) Image search: [Google]
1334521580695.jpg
75KB, 612x668px
Looking for a trade. Shit is really wack in my life right now, I didn't get the medicine I needed to get better, lost my job, didn't get financial Aid and I have $0.00 in my bank account.

Can I get a general reading? Leave me your query and I'll get started.
>>
>>19567990
Hold up, I got you.
>>
>>19568280

I'm still here, query?
>>
>>19567990
I don't know if you're still here, but I'll do one for you with the Golden Dawn spread. I'm a novice, so take this with a grain of salt.

The events leading up to your predicament can be described as silly decisions clashing with bad luck all at once. You might have been too hasty in making certain decisions concerning your emotional well-being-- it seems like you made some necessary trade-offs at that point in time due to external factors (that was forced on you, in the sense that you didn't have control or much of a choice), but that didn't pay off.

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but the outlook from here isn't all that great. While there's nothing that will screw you further materially, what you're experiencing now will further drain you emotionally to the point you become disappointed in yourself, and chances are you might try something silly. But I think you've been down this road before, so you should know what to expect and what comes out of it. I'll just throw this in as a gentle reminder: don't. The moment you recognise negative thoughts, get yourself out of your head.

There's going to be some irony in the advice I'm about to dish: shut yourself in. You need a fresh perspective, something to kickstart the fire in you to excel again. If there's something you've always wanted to work on, do it. It's unlikely to bring you any material benefits, but what you stand to reap is going to be exactly what your mind needs. But manage your hopes-- don't get it up, because as things are, there's a higher probability of it knocking you down than bringing you up.

Luck can be a bitch, but remember you have the power to make it your bitch.

If my reading doesn't help in any way, you don't owe me anything. If it does, I'd like to know how J (female) feels about me (male). Thank you.
>>
Trading with a good reader
>>
>>19568356
Query
>>
>>19567704
not sure how people who call themselves readers aren't determinists. pretty much everyone in the ancient world recognized how obvious it was that everything is predetermined. but now thanks to pop culture people like to pretend like they're autonomous and can do anything they please, even though most of what they do and believe it the result of social conditioning, biological factors, and a number of other variables. and they don't even realize it.
>>
>>19568355
>>19568316

Honestly I'm trying to remain positive, I've been through similar things before. There is some good news though, I should be receiving some money next month from Financial Aid as well as some medicine for my condition, it's all about being patient right now but I'm not in a patient mood either, oh well.

>I'd like to know how J (female) feels about me (male). Thank you.

Knight of Cups
Nine of Pentacles
Ace of Pentacles

She sees you as her knight in shinning armor, get closer to her and ask her out. I get the feeling that she's a lot shyer than most people know, when you feel the time is right, just go for it and ask her out on a date. There is a lot of prosperity you will have with this girl, lots of fun times ahead but you're going to have to be the one that proposes the idea of a date to her, best of luck.
>>
>>19567704
I like to think of it as taking guidance from a source of higher power that believes in me and wants to succeed in my personal endeavors as my overall main goal is to do onto others as well as myself. It's helped me work out some things in my life, and now that I am getting out of a personal rut, I am back on track and what's more, I love being a source of warmth for others.

That being said I don't read for anyone other than myself nor do I ask for readings from anyone. It's more of a personal relationship with a strange unknown source.
>>
I'd really appreciate a reading on a trip I am taking with a friend next year. It's my first time traveling abroad like this and I have a feeling it's going to be incredibly important in my life.

What is going to happen on this trip?
>>
>>19568359
Who is my next bf?
>>
File: 1504907851481.gif (1MB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
1504907851481.gif
1MB, 300x225px
Will my friend forgive me...
M 27 capricorn
>>
File: 1499730377057.gif (917KB, 268x300px) Image search: [Google]
1499730377057.gif
917KB, 268x300px
Will do a few readings, probably three [3] If interested

>Gender(s)
>No yes/no questions
>No death or occult related questions

As always, good luck and i hope i caan help
>>
>>19568633
f

I'd really appreciate a reading on a trip I am taking with a friend next year. It's my first time traveling abroad like this and I have a feeling it's going to be incredibly important in my life.

What is going to happen on this trip?
>>
File: RA15.jpg (24KB, 298x298px) Image search: [Google]
RA15.jpg
24KB, 298x298px
>>19567924

I Ching: Hexagram 32 - Changing Lines 2, 3

Keep at it, be consistent in your personality, don't be a thirsty shitheel, be true to yourself. You do you, when the time's right it'll find its way to you.
>>
>>19568633
Do me

>>19568612
>>
>>19568633
female
future with B?
>>
>>19567704
>Then what the fuck is divination anyway?
https://en.oxforddictionaries.com/definition/divination
>The practice of seeking knowledge of the future or the unknown by supernatural means.

>Do you guys even question what you are doing when you use cards to look into the future?
I would assume I'm not the only one here with a healthy amount of skepticism.

>How does it work? Why do you think does it work? WHO is telling you the future through cards?
This is an age-old question within the occult community, the theory of how it works. What I have found is that, within the Western occult tradition, it is more common to see divination as a means for communication from spirits to be facilitated to the diviner, who serve as an intermediary between a higher or external power and the querent. Another popular theory is that of syncronicity, and that is more popular among those who subscribe to ideas of a naturally well-ordered (sometimes sentient) universe.

Personally, I am of the opinion that divination is the result of calculations in the diviner's unconscious mind, with the tool acting as a GUI of sorts. I will note, however, that I come from the Direct Magic tradition, which emphasizes the development and power of the practitioner without the use of rituals or reliance on outside forces.

I have done some research on the mechanics for a few years, and I am ever more strongly convinced of my own opinion, but I cannot discount the possibility of the spiritual intermediary theory being correct, much less that of concurrent validity. I would not consider them inherently mutually exclusive, especially since even the unconscious-calculations method can be used to communicate with spirits.

>>19568381
I would argue both and neither, simultaneously. The universe can be argued to be deterministic or non-deterministic successfully either way, but either way it hinges predominantly on the level of abstraction being employed.
>>
I'm fairly new to this Tarot business, can someone help me understand why the Swords are the only suit whose pip cards have increasingly negative associations as they progress from 1-10, while the other suits all progress and culminate on a fairly positive note? Am I missing something important?
>>
>>19568637
Thank you very much! Your advice is greatly appreciated and reassuring for me.
>>
>>19568633
Female
What does M think about me?
>>
>>19567704
I think there are alternative universes. I think there are some things that are written and can't be changed, others are determined by people's own choices. Whatever happens to you depends on what you are doing now and that's what tarot sees. Also everything that will happen has already happened.
>>
>>19568696

They still point to it and say "yo dude she's asking about you".
>>
>>19568633

Heya, if you're still going, if not disregard
Male
How do I find my way?
>>
Air query if anyone feels like answering
19/M/Aquarius
Will my second year of college go alright?
Will I ever find "the one" or should I lower my standards?
>>
>>19568612

Coins: Head Y Tails N

Results: 2x Tails, 1x Heads

They'll say they do but not mean it. You ruined it, ruined it 5ever.
>>
>>19568696
desu im completely unrelated to this and i ask about a B sometimes too

shes a girl though
>>
>>19568719
Will he ever message me?
>>
>>19568633
What's going to happen if I pursue this lass? Call her SK.
Male
>>
Trading
>>
>>19568741
query?
>>
>>19568759
Did he do it because he still loves me? Does he hurt over us too? Your query?
>>
>>19568761
>>19568761
Nine of Swords, King of Wands, Nine of Pentacles, Page of Cups

He feels enormous guilt over what has happened between the two of you but I do not think it is because of passionate love at this time. He knows how hard you are struggling right now and he feels tremenduosly bad about whatever has happened between the two of you because e sees you as someone who is not as mature as he is while he is in a position of power. He has his shit together and he sees you as an emotional kid and he knows the power is in his hands to change how things are for you two. He hurts in the sense that he feels guilty and he is doing it out to clear his conscience rather than love.

What is the reason he didn't put more effort into it?
>>
Air query

how can I best get rid of all this doubt and get my confidence back?
>>
>>19568812
Oh, yowch. I think this is pretty accurate to how I think he does feel. I bet if I asked directly he would deny it though. Let me know if you want to trade again.

Hierophant, Six of Wands, Five of Wands, Queen of Wands reversed, Queen of Pentacles reversed

It seems as though his goal was achieved, or he felt as though he had made sufficient enough progress to where he felt like he would be losing if he continued on. Whatever it was you were hoping he would continue on doing was putting a tremendous amount of pressure on him and making him deeply uncomfortable. The situation was no longer nurturing and inspiring for him. He perhaps would have tried harder, but the situation started to feel more like an uphill battle and he no longer had the will to continue on. Let me know if there is anywhere I can expand and clarify for you, and/or if you're up to trade again.
>>
>>19568861
Sure, I'll trade again.

What did he feel about the initial message?
>>
>>19568876
Starting yours.
I want to know if he will ever see me as an equal, or if he will give me another chance to come into this maturity
>>
>>19568876
Ten of Pentacles, Tower, Nine of Pentacles reversed, Ten of Wands, Lovers

He felt deeply. The letter really fucked his shit up. Whatever previous thoughts and beliefs he had previously were totally shaken up and destroyed because of the content of the letter you sent him. The most apparent feeling here is that he feels deeply uncomfortable about the situation now. There may be some hurt and definitely some devastation, but discomfort and a deep, deep need to act or respond, but really just messy and out of control thoughts and feelings that make it difficult for him to figure out what really to say or do. He wanted to respond right away, say exactly what was on his heart and mind about the letter. Some feelings he feels unworthy of feelings, but he wanted to defend himself in some way, or protect himself rather from what the letter made him feel.
>>
>>19568882
>>19568882
Ace of Cups, Ten of Swords, The Chariot, Ace of Pentacles rev

This is odd, I don't think he will see you as an equal but he will definitely give you a chance to. He'll be disappointed in how you will never become like he hopes to be, but he will develop loving feelings towards you over time. Time as in a long time. There's an opportunity given to you here as he comes towards you again for him to feel deeply for you more than he did before over time. He's expecting to see you become an equal to him but there are factors at play here that make such circumstances impossible. It's impractical for the equal factor to happen but you two will still be together all the same.
>>
>>19568907
Interesting, thanks. I guess only time will tell. And more pain it seems.
>>
>>19568633
>m
>will i bang the bank teller girl and when?
>>
Trading!!
is he afraid of me or does he have a crush?
>>
>>19568939

Chu wanna scry or tarot?
>>
trading
>>
When will I meet my twin flame?

I've been having several dreams about him lately and even one where we met but I would like to know when.
>>
22/male/cancer

Will I get with her? Will I get with someone else? Will everything be okay with school?
>>
18/Male/Aquarius
Things didnt work out for me and D, is there gonna be a new gril in my life soon?
>>
Male/33/Aquarium
Is she gonna come back to me?
>>
trading-- did he read my response to his question about my plan and why i had not replied? Will he respond or just leave things at that?
>>
>>19568665
Good explanation. I like it :)
>>
>>19568666
What makes you say this?
>>
>>19568700
Good theory
>>
>>19569044
Hey analagom, are you doing readings?
I've had this idea recently and was hoping for insight on whether it's worth seriously considering.
>>
>>19569076
Maybe later. Anon reading here is doing a good job though.
>>
>>19569007
anybody?
>>
>>19569081
>Maybe later
Such a tease

Alright, I hope to catch you later.
>>
trading
>>
>>19569111
mine:
>>19569031
yours?
>>
>>19569109
:) I am just chatting with some friends. Soon as that is out of the way, maybe half an hour, I'll try to prepare myself doing meditation for an hour. And then I'll do some readings.
>>
>>19569115
eight of swords, the sun, three of swords

he did resad the response to the question and things are now more clear for him. he will respond but it will not be the answer you like to hear, but the answer you need to hear. it will not be pleasant but it is what needs to be done.

what does s feel towards me?
>>
Trading.
>>
>>19569188
Query
>>
>>19569196
Am I the father of that child?
Yours?
>>
anyone care to trade?
>>
>>19569200
The cards indicate you have taken a paternity test and are awaiting the results. You are indeed the father even though she has shagged a shitload of people in the meantime. I hope you are getting a divorce and establish your rights.

What does E feel towards me right now?
>>
>>19569186
Well it isn't anything that they could respond poorly to unless they decided to be angry at me which would be incredibly bizarre. It's a practical situation, not a love related one, but thanks. A little confused on how our exchange could end badly, but who knows.

>judgement rx, four of cups, two of swords

S has some feelings for you, but they're more or less shoved down somewhere they can try to ignore them. However they won't be able to ignore them forever. s will be forced to confront how they feel about you rather soon. just don't push them or it won't end in your favor.
>>
>>19569196
Should i continue working on folliwing ny dream? I feel like i went into the process at the wrong age and im just going to waste my time and never get to the level that i need to be.
>>
>>19568992
I dreamt the words "Ester" and "Nazareth" about 5 months ago
>>
>>19569218
Oh fu- I drew cards for me. And I get the same results. That cheating b*tch! Kek

What does E feel towards me right now?
> Ace of pentacles
> 6 of cups
> 7 of cups

E likes you a lot, They see you like something great granted from the skies they want to help you with your issues too. But they waiting waiting for they plans to bear fruit. And you need to erase from your mind those feeling of not deserving love.
>>
>>19569217
I'll trade with you. What's your query?
>>
>>19569006
could rephrase if needed. please do me a solid with this reading
>>
>>19569249
I want to know how this art project of mine that i'm currently working on will be going in about 3 months from now

what is yours?
>>
>>19569264
Don't be mad anon sempai. If you want a read just post an air query.
>>
File: char_junie.png (17KB, 166x208px) Image search: [Google]
char_junie.png
17KB, 166x208px
>>19569264
maybe if people gave feedback people would be more willing to read for anyone
or if queries weren't such jokes
>>
I've got time to do two or three readings for those interested. I read tarot for those interested.

Please include an image with your question. It does not need to be related to you, or to the question, it just helps me hone in on you and your question.

Feedback is always appreciated, as it helps me hone my craft.
>>
Also, fuck it. I cannot seem to figure out what the dream meant.
Would highly appreciate if someone did a reading.

About 5 months ago, I dreamt the words "Ester/Eseter" and "Nazareth". I also saw a purple flower with a yellow centre. Thank you in advance!
>>
>>19569263
I use Dragon Oracle.

I pulled Adversity (upright), which relative to classic tarot is The Chariot. Be open to change, the end look or result of your project may be completely different to what you expect it to be now, and that's ok.

My query is, how can I get myself out of this spiritual rut?
>>
File: diferencias_cuadro.jpg (142KB, 880x476px) Image search: [Google]
diferencias_cuadro.jpg
142KB, 880x476px
>>19569277
Will I be able to achieve my dream this winter? Thanks. Any other info you need?
>>
File: IMG_3339.jpg (71KB, 960x510px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3339.jpg
71KB, 960x510px
>>19569277
What did I mean to him? What do I mean to him now? Does he want it to end completely?
>>
>>19569277
>>19568675
This please
>>
File: 1498923302546.jpg (28KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1498923302546.jpg
28KB, 480x480px
>>19569277
>>19569278
Please.
>>
>>19569288
I love that movie.
>>
File: 20170515_145615.jpg (3MB, 5312x2988px) Image search: [Google]
20170515_145615.jpg
3MB, 5312x2988px
>>19569277
Will we start a relationship with each other? Will I get into a relationship with someone else? Are my academics going to suffer? Thank you.
>>
>>19569277
Who is the person who can help me with my current challenges, and how do I find this person?
>>
File: IMG-20150325-WA0021.jpg (8KB, 261x195px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20150325-WA0021.jpg
8KB, 261x195px
>>19569290
Here is the pic
>>
File: cute-redhead-girl.jpg (164KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
cute-redhead-girl.jpg
164KB, 1920x1200px
>>19569298

Are we going to date each other?
I'm M, she's A
>>
File: 1494127523532.jpg (300KB, 566x800px) Image search: [Google]
1494127523532.jpg
300KB, 566x800px
>>19569298

N
By doing this do I avoid getting screwed over?
>>
>>19569305
>I help people who are genuinely lost and need guidance, not bored husks of humanity that seek novelty to hide from their emptiness.

How pathetic and arrogant you are. Ironically those "empty husks" are the ones who are genuinely lost and need help the most. The fact that you're unable to see that says a lot about you.
>>
Doing some readings
1 Card (sometimes i drew more cards for clarification) tarot Y/N or advice queries
> Query
> Name or initial (If more people involved the same)
> A pic of a qt red head girl.
> No death/occult
> Feed is really appreciated

Latin /div/ los mismos requisitos
>>
>>19569299
It kills me every time
>>
>>19569318
>Latin /div/ los mismos requisitos

Stop. Keep this thread in english.
>>
>>19569318
my query is >>19569007
I'm K
>>
Sorry i deleted that post. But I will give you reads.
>>19569312
> Ace of swords
Clarification
> The hierophant

Yes. But you need to do the work anon.
>>19569315
> 10 of wands
Clarification
> 2 of wands
> 6 of swords

No anon, you're already screwed over. But doing that can help you to overcome that faster.
>>
File: IMG_3354.jpg (132KB, 700x882px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3354.jpg
132KB, 700x882px
>>19569318
P and L
Does he love me still? Has he moved on to another woman?
>>
>>19569333
> 10 of pentacles
> King of cups
> 10 of swords
Clarification
> 9 of swords

Not soon, you need to heal first. And your overthinking about getting a new girl. The outcome seems ok tho.

>>19569328
Fuck you. Chupamela.
>>
>>19569283

Current Situation: Four of Swords
Desired Outcome: II Wisdom
Something you'll need to know: Seven of Cups
Advice: Ace of pentacles (reversed)

The opportunity will be present for you to get what you want this winter. It will be clear and it will be present, in the form of another person who has the information and the knowledge necessary to present you with a real opportunity. This will be a real chance for you to take what you've earned. You need to quit worrying about it quite so much and take care of yourself, though. You're stressing yourself out and it will harm your goal.

I hope it helps!
>>
File: 1468406014676.jpg (50KB, 487x487px) Image search: [Google]
1468406014676.jpg
50KB, 487x487px
>>19569318
U
Will I get with B, H, or C in the future?
>>
>>19569339
Are you P or L?
>>
>>19569355
I'm P. L is the male
>>
File: HvKQmE2.jpg (255KB, 900x1344px) Image search: [Google]
HvKQmE2.jpg
255KB, 900x1344px
>>19569335
Thank you. Best wishes!
>>
>>19569348
Feedback: Obviously I can not tell you if I will be able to fulfill it this winter however this

> It will be clear and it will be present, in the form of another person who has the information and the knowledge necessary to present you with a real opportunity.

... is spot on! I have to wait on a colleague to initiate it to progress. Very good!

I'd like to ask you about your readings. Do you use your own intuition or do you go more by the defined meanings of the cards you find in sources?
>>
File: 1501664075302.jpg (648KB, 1548x1100px) Image search: [Google]
1501664075302.jpg
648KB, 1548x1100px
>>19569277
M/18
Is my ultimate dream stupid or could it actually happen?
>>
>>19569346
thank you very much :))
>>
>>19569354
U
> The sun
This one!

H
> 4 of cups
No. the 4 of cups talks about boredom, dissatisfaction with what is being offered.

C
> 5 of swords

Clarification
> The hierophant

If you get with C something will be hidden, like some kind of betrayal. My bet would be C has a partner yet.
>>
File: IMG_5742.jpg (47KB, 500x570px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5742.jpg
47KB, 500x570px
>>19569318
Why didn't JM text back?
My initial: E
>>
File: tumblr_np1h4468It1r712ajo1_1280.png (919KB, 1024x682px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_np1h4468It1r712ajo1_1280.png
919KB, 1024x682px
air query
why does everyone eventually dislike me
they like me at first and then get to know me
and decide i am not a good person

i don't know... this makes me very sad
and i have no friends
>>
File: index.jpg (7KB, 184x274px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
7KB, 184x274px
>>19569318
Will iget some fuck from the bank teller girl? and when?

P

pic related.

will trade
>>
File: gibme.jpg (2KB, 125x82px) Image search: [Google]
gibme.jpg
2KB, 125x82px
>>19569277
M/18

Will I find what I'm yearning for by he end of this year?
>>
>>19569357
>>19569339
Does he love me still?
> King of cups
Yes, he still has fond feelings for you.

Has he moved on to another woman?
> Ace of swords
> 6 of wands
Clarification
> The hanged man reversed
Outcome
> The tower

Oh honey, it seems so. He do his part to move on being with another woman. Was a stupid move and he's gonna regret that soon.
>>
>>19569398
Interesting. Thanks.
>>
File: tradingcardgame.png (250KB, 411x307px) Image search: [Google]
tradingcardgame.png
250KB, 411x307px
I have a special for whoever wishes to take me up on it. 2 readings on whatever situations you wish (within reason) in offer for one.
My Query;
>Is this just a pipe dream?

For your query;
>name
>gender & description
>colour shape combo
>Query
>Methods (if you have a preference)
>Query
If at all possible please complete this twice, once for each query. And change the colour shape combo between.

<3
>>
File: redhead_girl_model_0007.jpg (275KB, 735x999px) Image search: [Google]
redhead_girl_model_0007.jpg
275KB, 735x999px
>>19569318
Will I have the opportunity to meet L tomorrow (she also happens to be a qt redhead)?
J
>>
>>19569318
N
Will he do what I want him to do?
>>
File: mar.jpg (21KB, 290x600px) Image search: [Google]
mar.jpg
21KB, 290x600px
>>19569318

C
Is this going to only be a minor headache?
>>
>>19569406

Coins: Heads Y Tails N

Results: 2x Tails, 1x Heads

No, but it's not as easy as you're thinking, either.
>>
File: qt 3.14.jpg (7KB, 254x198px) Image search: [Google]
qt 3.14.jpg
7KB, 254x198px
>>19569318
J, Will I find love by the end of this year?
>>
>>19569288

How they think you feel about them: II Wisdom (reversed)
What they think you think about them: Ten of Cups (reversed)
How they feel about you: Five of Cups
What they think about you: XII Sacrifice
How this all makes them feel: Four of Swords (reversed)

This is not a happy spread. This implies a very unhappy relationship in which the people involved were both willing to put a lot of effort into making it work and did a lot of damage to themselves in order to do so, but ultimately failed. I think they cared. But with the four of swords being pulled where it was pulled, A notable amount of time is needed for recovery before any attempt is made to recover together. I would recommend letting it be done for now, and once you have both had space in which to recover on your own, and once you are capable of being happy on your own, then you can try coming together and being happy together. But if you try it now, you will surely fail.

I don't like bearing bad news, but I hope it helps.
>>
>>19569280
I get the feeling I may not get my reading back, heh...
>>
File: SVh0eAX.jpg (58KB, 459x600px) Image search: [Google]
SVh0eAX.jpg
58KB, 459x600px
>>19569318
>Will I be able to quit my current job soon and find a career I would potentially enjoy?
>D

thank you
>>
>>19569433
It's okay. It's not so bad. At the very least I'm glad to know he cared too. Probably as much as I did.
>>
>>19569378
> The chariot
> 10 of cups
> The magician
Clarification/Situation
> 5 of cups
Outcome
> Temperance

JM feels with a lot of regret about theyself, they dwelling on the negative. Like really dissapointed with theyself and even with the situation.
When they overcome that feeling they gonna text you back. That's for sure. But you need to WAIT.

>>19569394
> Temperance
> Queen of gold
Clarification
> 5 of wands
> Knight of wands

Oh anon, you can get some fuck from her. You can even make that girl marrying you. After some minor struggles ofc. But when? You need to erase any self-doubt about your self before. And when you do that. Go for her!

Trade!
My query is
Is she really pregnant?
Am I the father of that child?
>>
>>19569406
King of Pentacles, Nine of Swords, Page of pentacles, Ten of Cups
It seems as if you have encountered a bunch of success lately that it seems too good to be true. For most people it would be but in your situation it isn't. Let your anxiety about the situation go because this is what you have been waiting for, this is what you have worked for and it is now rightfully yours. You are not experienced in this situation where a lot of luck seems to be a blessing to you and it is okay to be afraid but do not let this opportunity squander due to your fears regardng the situation. There is immense happiness coming your way yet. It is not a pipe dream and what you deserve for your efforts.
>K
>Female, blue eyes brunette hair
>no preference
>Love reading for the rest of the year please
>purple spiral

2nd query: >white cube
>Will he and I get together in the future?
>>
File: snakegirllake.png (737KB, 900x675px) Image search: [Google]
snakegirllake.png
737KB, 900x675px
Air query.

My query is, how do I get back "home?" What is going on with me? Will I ever be okay? Who am I anymore? These questions feel one in the same to me, really I'm just panicked and scared.

Thanks in advance for any help, I can't do a reading myself right now, which I'm sorry about. There's another thanks in it for whomever helps though.
>>
>>19569433
More on the feedback front, yeah, you're right. We both tried really fucking hard and we both felt hurt badly. It's not a good situation at all but these little sparks of "trying" keep popping up here and there and it's confusing and it hurts because we keep trying to just not be apart of each other's lives at all but we have a hard time staying away. Idk
>>
>>19569418
Thanks man, never thought this was gonna be easy though. Do you have any queries?
>>19569445
Thank you very much darling. Working on your queries now. One moment
>>
File: 2016_hope-1030x686.jpg (124KB, 1030x686px) Image search: [Google]
2016_hope-1030x686.jpg
124KB, 1030x686px
>>19569277
Will my baby come home this year?
>>
>>19569447

Our emotions are our compass to navigate life.
If we don't honor them and heed their wisdom, we become lost.

When we veer off track to our own integrity and our own emotional wisdom, we have to numb out in order to keep on going.

Follow your joy. Get back in touch with your emotions. Live in your essence
>>
>>19569408
> The hierophant
> The sun
Clarification
> 9 of cups

Yes, the chance is out there. But the 9 of cups is weird. Even with 2 great cards like the hierophant and the sun. Maybe your opportunity to meet her will be really short timed. Or something. idk.
>>19569413
Kek women. Asking to tarot instead of talking to him

> 5 of swords
Clarification
> Page of swords
> The lovers

No, something is hidden, something bad. If he tell you that he did it /will do it. He's lying.
>>19569415
> Queen of swords
Clarification
> King of wands
> The emperor

Hm... tricky cards. If your headeche is medical Probably yes. But if your "headache" is a situation. Oh girl. Be ready to cut through a lot of bullshit.
>>
Air query.

About 5 months ago, I dreamt the words "Ester/Eseter" and "Nazareth". I also saw a purple flower with a yellow centre. Can someone help me decipher what the dream meant, or where I can at least find hints? Thank you in advance
>>
File: RA1.jpg (83KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
RA1.jpg
83KB, 1280x720px
>>19569447

I Ching: Hexagram 20

Stop bullshitting yourself and take a long hard honest, impartial look at everything in your life, including yourself. The answer will become clear when you stop looking with clouded eyes.
>>
>>19569498
may you do this query please >>19569366
>>
>>19569421
> 9 of cups
> 3 of swords
Clarification
> 2 of pentacles

Well maybe not "love" perse, but you will find a partner to have a good relationship.

>>19569438
Will I be able to quit my current job soon?
> The star
Yes anon.

find a career I would potentially enjoy?
> 8 of swords
> The magician
Clarification
> 4 of cups

Well, you can make thay happen you have the power to find a great career for you. But be ready fo feelling stuck and feels a lot of dissatisfaction tho.
>>
>>19569456
looking for anyone to answer this.
>>
>>19569288
How they feel about you: Two of Staves (reversed)
What they think about you: Eight of Staves (reversed)
How that makes them feel: Two of Cups (reversed)

They are definitely interested. Although if you want something to happen, you're going to need to make the first move here. They are unwilling/unable to make that leap and so you need to move soon, and make sure you take the initiative if you want this to end well for you.

I hope it helps.
>>
File: 181194.jpg (390KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
181194.jpg
390KB, 1280x800px
>>19569318
Is B into me?
L
>>
>>19569507
name or initial anon?
>>
>>19569506
thank you.
>>
>>19569510

Blast, that was meant for
>>19569290
>>
>>19569517
How long are you reading tarot? :)
>>
>>19569512
J. Baby name is Luna
>>
>>19569511
> Knight of pentacles
> King of pentacles
> The moon
Clarification
> 7 of swords
> The hermit

Yes, a lot. But be careful B is cheating bastard/bitch.
>>
File: norns.jpg (59KB, 597x462px) Image search: [Google]
norns.jpg
59KB, 597x462px
I have time to do some readings - 4-5 probably. I do runecasting with Old Futhark runes.

I welcome any feedback, as I'm relatively new to reading for those not in my physical presence.
>>
>>19569490
>9 of cups
was it reversed?
>>
File: 1505011866166.jpg (118KB, 736x1050px) Image search: [Google]
1505011866166.jpg
118KB, 736x1050px
>>19569506
Was it my fault
will i get my friend back
...can they ever be happy with their condition
>>
>>19569456
>>19569520
> The hierophant
Clarification
> The sun
> King of swords

Yes, without any doubt.
>>
>>19569522
What does M feel towards me?
>>
>>19569522
can you do a general love reading for me? thanks
>>
>>19569522

Do you need any specific info?

>>19569301
>>
>>19569527
thank you for your reading.
>>
>>19569522
Will I achieve my dream?
>>
>>19569522
Anything on what my next girlfriend will be like?
>>
>>19569522
Hi
What does J (f) feel towards me? I kind of know the answer already so i'll give feedback
>>
>>19569522
my query >>19569366
>>
File: ginga.jpg (47KB, 500x720px) Image search: [Google]
ginga.jpg
47KB, 500x720px
>>19569318
Is J ever going to develop romantic feelings for me?
>>
>>19569272
Kill yourself I give feedback everytime and I'm shrugged off as if I'm a piece of shit for pointing out how obviously bullshit the reading was.
>>
>>19569523
Yes! thats why it though it was weird.
9 of cups reversed.

>>19569524
Was it my fault
> THe wheel of fortune
Clarification
> The hangedman reversed
> Ace of cups

Yes anon. You really made a bad decision.

will i get my friend back
> The tower
Clarification
> Queen of pentacles
Yes, but not soon. And things gonna be a lot different.

...can they ever be happy with their condition
> 6 of wands
Yes
>>
>>19569443
>is she preg
king of pentacles.
yes.

>im i the father
the moon.

no.

legally if she decides to keep it you can ask to a dna swab. by law if its not yours you can have a case for fraud and have her in prison
>>
File: redhead.jpg (41KB, 500x523px) Image search: [Google]
redhead.jpg
41KB, 500x523px
>>19569521
Alright, thanks.
I'd like to ask for follow up advice then, what should I do?
>>
>>19569551
> 8 of wands
Clarification
> 3 of wands

Well, J will develop feelings for you really quickly but i'm not sure about the matter of those "feeling" perse. Seems more like partnership feelings rather than romantic
>>
>>19569318
R
Does M like me? What does she want me to do/what can I do with her? I don't fucking understand her sometimes (women amirite?)
I'll give feedback after I talk to her
>>
>>19569562
Thanks man! Can you drew a clarification card for the moon?
I don't want to have anything with that bitch!
>>
>>19569568
I already know we're friends and he's sexually attracted to me, but I wish I knew if he'll ever want to BE with me. He seems to want a friends with benefits thing which I don't want
>>
File: 5af0dc0382[1].jpg (35KB, 782x529px) Image search: [Google]
5af0dc0382[1].jpg
35KB, 782x529px
>>19569445
>Empath+Tarot;Love General
8 of Pents
The Emperor
Ruled over by Knight of Pents(r)
Counselled by Ace of Cups(r) and 6 of Pents
https://vocaroo.com/i/s0Jukn1SGBQi

>Rune Reading;Love Specific
Nauthiz(m)
Othala(m)
Raidho
https://vocaroo.com/i/s1EMK7tl7coi
>>
>>19569554
>9 of cups reversed.

hmm well I guess I might not bother to be honest lol. Im probably gonna be disappointed lol.
>>
File: Florence-Welch-Red-Hair[1].jpg (279KB, 854x1292px) Image search: [Google]
Florence-Welch-Red-Hair[1].jpg
279KB, 854x1292px
>>19569318
e
will it stop?
>>
>>19569294
The situation at hand: Three of Swords (reversed)
The obstacle to be faced: XVIII The Moon (reversed)
The first lesson to be learned before success: IV Power
The second lesson to be learned before success: VII Movement (reversed)

So there's more to this than I can read with simple Tarot, but the flower and the words do help. The simple answer is that if you can come to terms with yourself, and learn to trust yourself, your intuition, and your own ability to control your own life, you can free yourself of most of things that weigh you down. You don't trust yourself or your own abilities nearly as much as you should, and that doubt hinders you, and causes you to suffer unduly.

I hope it helps.

>>19569452
I really appreciate the feedback! Thanks!

>>19569519
Probably until about 12:30 or 1 EST
>>
>>19569522
Will what my father struggled with also burden me, have I worked at bettering myself enough to fight it if it does.
>>
>>19569522
Will the person I'll potentially be with soon be someone I already know?
>>
>>19569574
the moon said that you need to work on the relationship. youll have support from other girls. its likely that whoever was near her knew whats up. youll likely get the memo sooner or later. not much else it says other than its step through the door to another one.
>>
>>19569522
I've been reading runes for a while. If you want feedback on interpretations, feel free to ask me, linking me the post(s) in question. I don't have any queries of my own, but welcome.
>>
>>19569554
Thanks
>>
>>19569567
> Ace of swords
> The Wheel of fortune
> The tower
Clarification
> Queen of pentacles

Cut with they that crap, ASAP.
>>19569572
Does M like me?
> 8 of pentacles
Yes, you make M like you a lot.
What does she want me to do/what can I do with her?
>9 of cups
Clarification
> 8 of swords
> The lovers
> The chariot

She want you to fullfil her in every aspect (so lewl kek), seems like your stuck in something, women sometimes want determination from their man.
>>
File: 1505006848033.jpg (78KB, 627x800px) Image search: [Google]
1505006848033.jpg
78KB, 627x800px
>>19569277
Will I have to repeat the course or will I be allowed to take the retake exam?
>>
>>19569599
No, sorry. I mean how many months or years of practice do you have? Because you were really accurate with me. My feedback was here: >>19569365 if you haven't seen!
>>
File: Red+haired+qt+s_b6fc91_5578582.jpg (105KB, 551x800px) Image search: [Google]
Red+haired+qt+s_b6fc91_5578582.jpg
105KB, 551x800px
>>19569318
>what do my peers think of me?
>A
>>
>>19569535
Casting the Norns (3-rune cast) -
Past (Eihwaz), Present (Othala), Future (Perthro)
There is a foundation of dependability and trustworthiness to the relationship; there is a reasonable, achievable target for the relationship based upon history. M currently sees you as a source of abundance and security. Perthro literally indicates vagina, but can also signify feminine mystery, so.... I mean, if you proceed along the current path, it seems like there's vagina in your future? Taken another way, there is partnership and joy.

Specifically regarding your situation (9-rune cast) - (Berkano and Perthro are upright and center; Dagaz, Tiwaz, Ehwaz further from center; Wunjo is facedown and further; Raidho, Othala are facedown and further from center; Thurisaz is very far, but upright.) You are at the beginning of a situation where joy and partnership are within reach. Ehwaz signifies a solidity of the signs. Wunjo warns a distant possibility of alienation. Raidho and Othala are unfavorable here - they indicate you are stuck in the present situation. Maybe it's time to act, or for M to take action? Thurisaz prompts you to action in the present situation.
>>
Trading
>>
>>19569490

>tricky cards

They always are... unfortunately.
>>
>>19569666

What do you wish to know? Scry or tarot?

I'd like to know how this matter with K and them is going to go.
>>
>>19569583
Thank you!
>>
File: pepe.png (80KB, 500x421px) Image search: [Google]
pepe.png
80KB, 500x421px
>>19569346
Deberían de abrir su tablón para hablar de cosas espuki.

>mfw I will never meet a qt witch with whom I will do sex magic
>>
>>19569443
Thanks. I will wait. It's probably a break-up or family issues.
>>
>>19569672
Scrying is fine. I want to know if I should move on from M. Or is there something left in that situation with her?
>>
>>19569318
>A
>will I marry Anna? Will it be a happy relationship?
>>
>>19569591
> 2 of wands
> Ace of cups
Clarification
> The world

Yes, you can make that thing stop faster if you start to contemplate and accept what heaven is giving to you.
>>
File: DSC_0359.jpg (2MB, 4096x2304px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0359.jpg
2MB, 4096x2304px
I will try to do readings, but I feel bad if I am interrupting Clever!. So, don't forget to ask Clever! as well. Just leave me a query. No guarantees in accuracy. Still learning.
>>
>>19569537
Casting the Norns (3-rune) - (reversed Gebo, Eihwaz, reversed Wunjo) - In the past, you have been lonely and felt some obligation to find a partner. Currently, you have a driving force to find love and a sense of purpose in this regard. However, if things proceed on the present path, you are bound for sorrow and alienation... or possibly unhealthy intoxication?
>>
>>19569318
>AN
>will I get laid soon?
>>
>>19569591
>>19569657
Sorry anon. That's all. Im really tired.
>>
>>19569672
It will go fine, there are many pleasant memories from the past, and there is a need to balance the variables in this matter, but they will be able to balance them just right because logic will prevail over the situation. Overall I see that things will be smooth without many issues and quite honestly well planned out.
>>
>>19569659
>You are at the beginning of a situation where joy and partnership are within reach.
No, not close unless they decide to hit me up.

>Ehwaz signifies a solidity of the signs. Wunjo warns a distant possibility of alienation.
Yes

>Raidho and Othala are unfavorable here - they indicate you are stuck in the present situation.
Yes

>Maybe it's time to act, or for M to take action? Thurisaz prompts you to action in the present situation.
I've tried it's M's turn to take action. M is actively avoiding me.

Thanks
>>
>>19569674
<3 feel free to give me any feedback or such, it was a pleasure. Thank you for your reading in return
>>
>>19569695
will it ever stop?
>>
>>19569318

Will I be a successful doctor famalam?
A
>>
>>19569703
Fuaaack :(
>>
>>19569695
>>19569546
Please
>>
>>19569301
Since that's technically three questions, I'll just do two cards for each

>Will we start a relationship with each other?
Nine of Staves, XVIII The Moon

Definitely maybe! You're close, and they aren't opposed to the idea, but you need to rethink the way that you're approaching this. Take a day or two, reconsider what you know about them and the situation, and understand it fully, and then re-approach it.

>Will I get into a relationship with someone else?
Eight of Swords (reversed), XVII The Star (reversed)

Don't worry about that. You're obsessing over that fear and worry, and it wouldn't make you happy anyway. You know what you need and what you want. And they're open to it.

>Are my academics going to suffer?
Seven of Staves, II Wisdom (reversed)

Probably, but not certainly. You have an advantage here, in terms of resources, but you will find people who get in your way. Leverage what you have properly, and you should come out on top, fail to do so, and your grades will definitely fall behind.

>>19569365
>>19569647
I'm sorry I missed your feedback, I really appreciate it! I've actually only been reading for a couple of years. I got my deck as a gift from a friend, and I was really surprised at how accurate things felt. I work off of a combination of notes I've gathered and intuition. The notes are mostly to remind myself of the nuances of individual cards, and things I've sussed out about different cards while doing complex reads, but also different spreads that I've put together. But if things don't feel accurate, or the deck "complains", I will end up redrawing.
>>
>>19569689

>should move on from M
>something left

I see a trophy falling, as though slipping from a mantle. A perfume bottle sitting full, as though someone hasn't spent the scent or is tired of it. An accordion sitting at rest. A cake made from sticky rice.

Fascinating. There is much left, but you have an idea of what it will look like. The scent you know, even if it hasn't been burned. Having had a taste of what she's like, you know what's coming and it isn't what you had hoped. The music isn't as beautiful as one would think. The cake looks better than it tastes.

You could play it out, but you know the outcome already.
>>
>>19569717
This one I can't read. Sorry.
>>
>>19569744

Thanks for the reading! Consistent with some other ones, so you're definitely doing a great job.
>>
>>19569695
Hello there.

Will I be able to move from my city within the next 3-4 years?
>>
>>19569750
Thanks for the reading anon, would you like to trade again?
>>
>>19569705

Good to know, thank you.
>>
>>19569695
Would it be beneficial for my friend and his living arrangements by relocating to where I see potential for?
>>
>>19569726
Just mutual trust and friendship.
>>
>>19569768

Certainly.

Does this game ultimately work in my favor, or am I the bull awaiting the matador?
>>
>>19569695
what does M feel about me?
>>
>>19569301
Impacts to current situation (5-rune) - (Isa, Thurisaz, Jera, Dagaz, Sowilo) - Previously, this relationship has been blocked, possibly by a prior grievance. You are primed to begin a relationship through your own will, and assisted in this relationship by an instinctual connection - eroticism, sexuality, etc. The only things holding you back are resting on your laurels - Jera seems to indicate you're happy with the fruits you've gathered so far and don't need to pursue this relationship to be happy. If you continue on the present path, and pursue this relationship, you look forward to success and honor. You will have positive changes in your life and a sense of wholeness.
>>
>>19569767
Yes, I think that's possible.
>>
>>19569772
No. He needs to learn to take care of himself by himself.
>>
>>19569780
Okay I have project A and project B.

Both are very time consuming. Project A is very focused on helping others. Project B is focused on helping myself.

Which one would be ultimately best for my goals?
>>
>>19569783
Nothing in particular. Just typical kindness.
>>
>>19569788
I see, I hope you are right. Thanks for the reading.
>>
>>19569695
What did B feel about what the message said?
>>
>>19569695
is the anal play going to go well tomorrow
>>
>>19569801
A sense of loneliness.
>>
>>19569803
I'm not even going to bother reading this one, but I recommend lots of lube.
>>
>>19569695
will I get a bf before the end of this year?
do I already know him
>>
>>19569791
Thanks.
>>
>>19569812
No I don't see a boyfriend. You'll choose to be too busy.
>>
>>19569787

Thank you for the reading, great consistency. You're doing very well.
>>
>>19569780
It seems to be something about a business that is not currently under good terms, there's an aura of dissatisfaction and hopelessness, however this does not mean that it's all over, there is a ray of hope to call it if you do make an effort you will make things better.

HOWEVER, this will have certain trade-offs emotional ones, probably you will lose some of your business partners in the way... that said you will learn a lot from all the hardships and if you do make the effort, things will turn out well for you, this does not mean that the losses will not be painful, so take this into account when you undertake this.
>>
>>19569744
What card is II Wisdom? I can't find it online.
>>
>>19569793

I'll read them separately

>A

An eye appears. Scattered materials on a desk. This scene is split apart by a lamp burning, but the fire is the eye from before. A silver kettle with a fire burning on it sits in a very dark room, as though being watched in a state of discomfort. A lock broken.

The project goes, but the intrusion of, at minimum, the expectations of the expectations of others becomes a serious burden. It feels a bit like privation, if only the mental sort.

>B

Fists with subscripts written upon them, think "love hate" but more complex. A quote springs to mind unbidden, it's part of the scry. "The ferocity we show our foes must be tempered by the lesson we hope to teach."

If you go your own way then it feels like you establish what you need to establish in the world by example.

I'd go with B. Take care of yourself first.
>>
>>19569809
i'm dead serious, it's not a joke. i'm into it with a really kinky girl, and she kind of pushed me into it, and i'm really nervous about it.
>>
>>19569695
Will he ever mean the message he wrote me because I know he didnt mean it now?
>>
>>19569695
will I be disappointed tomorrow?
>>
>>19569831
Well then, use lots of lube.
>>
>>19569695

Should I double down on my investment in R? Ty
>>
>>19569833
No, it won't mean anything to you.
>>
>>19569522
Will I have to repeat the course?
>>
>>19569836
as if my question is less worthy than "love general #4457" or "what will my next bf be like" or "x or y???"

is fucked up, man.
>>
>>19569695
Should I drop this math class? Even if it screws up the summer opportunity?
>>
Trading
>>
>>19569834
No
>>
File: images (4).jpg (16KB, 443x332px) Image search: [Google]
images (4).jpg
16KB, 443x332px
>>19569277

Heya, if you're still going, how do I find my way?
>>
>>19569522
Will I marry Anna
>>
>>19569695
Will I get with my crush?
>>
File: 20170908_194934.jpg (3MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
20170908_194934.jpg
3MB, 4032x3024px
should i try to apologize
should i just give up
should i ask what i did on her comments
should i act like she didnt just ditch me for 40 days for no reason when i needed her
....i want my friend back
Im a capricorn with blue eyes and i like moths
>>
>>19569839
No
>>
>>19569695
Does my doggo love me?
>>
>>19569845
Heh, I don't think you gotta be nervous about that
>>
>>19569543
Casting the Norns (3-rune cast) - (Raidho, Gebo, Uruz) - You have been gaining perspective and looking for the right move to make for some time now. Things are in balance now with personal and professional relationships. If you continue on the present path, you are bound for unexpected changes for the better and a new sense of understanding and wisdom.
>>
>>19569869
Yes
>>
>>19569846
No. Keep it. Hard work pays off. You need it. Do it for yourself. What do you gain by dropping it anyhow?
>>
File: IMG_4355.jpg (369KB, 1300x981px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4355.jpg
369KB, 1300x981px
>>19569277
What are J's plans for his future?
>>
>>19569857
No. You're too head over heels for her.
>>
>>19569306
I don't have a great spread for this, but I've got one that I think might work.

XIV Balance (reversed), Princess of Pentacles, IX Contemplation, Queen of Staves (reversed)

I can't truly tell you who you are, I'm not anywhere near good enough to speak to that, but I can tell you how to find them. Take action! Take responsibility! You know the depths of your talents, your truest talents, and you have yet to show them to the world. You've been too distracted by what others have told you, by the plan you expected to follow, to follow your intuition and find that peace within yourself as you did what you were best at to the fullest of your ability. Once you express yourself fully in that regard, they will either come to you, or you will find them along the road.
>>
>>19569889
What card is II Wisdom? I can't find it online.
>>
>>19569861

>Capricorn with blue eyes and I like moths

Well I guess I have to help.

Seeing a silhouette, feels masculine, with a bloated red shirt, it's a faceless outline, imposing and threatening. A camp fire, something burning, as though shared on a mutual adventure. An empty counter, abandoned by both customer and patron. A tower with the top thicker than the middle and base.

It can be overcome, but there is something imposing hanging over you. You need to reach back to the past, to something primal, and seek what's there between you. Try to mitigate whatever hangs over you, it feels like an unpleasant masculine presence, a stuffed shirt. You have to dispel this presence through a shared mythology.
>>
>>19569695

Is this the month for love for me? Also, do you see any of my side projects going anywhere?
>>
>>19569881
Is that a reading or just good advice? And thanks, I'm having a tough time with it. I tested into this class and need calc by the end of the year but I'm getting killed. But I appreciate it!
>>
>>19569708
Appreciate the feedback. If M has avoided, it seems like it's time for your next move.
>>
>>19569861
Give up. Stop torturing yourself. That's the most important thing here.
>>
Answering queries about your natal chart for a reading in return
>use astro
>>
>>19569822
Thanks for the feedback. Glad to assist.
>>
>>19569869
Dogg is sort of indifferent.
>>
>>19569902
>>19569853
Why was I ignored
>>
>>19569899
That's the reading. So what if you get killed. Just put in your best effort.
>>
>>19569695
Does S have passionate feelings for me?
>>
>>19569897
I guess thats my dad

>>19569902
Do what i want
>>
>>19569898
I don't see love this month. I don't see side projects going anywhere besides still being in early work in progress phase
>>
>>19568636

>Tower (R), Ace of Pentacles (R), Five of Cups (R)

Well i dont think the trip itself is going to be life changing, in fact is not going to change anything... altough you will feel better once its over.

The start itself is going to be bumpy, it will be this way even before it starts actually so i say you acknowledge this. Probably money or material concern, some type of resource will be an issue for one of you two and weight down on the whole trip.

>King of Wands, Judgement, Death (R)

If you have something that is worrying you about the trip is better for you to adress it before you take the leap. Acknowledging where you are getting into is pretty much ovbious. Motivate your trip partner into this, inform and make plans, budgets. If you avoid confronting your fears you are going to have a bad time, be corageous and take the lead.

Now, its worth mentioning that it is advisable to take the trip, i cant honest tell [why] but the cards are insisting me to tell you that.
>>
>>19569924

Bigger than your dad. Bigger than hers. It's something imposing over the both of you.
>>
Could a kind anon please inform me on the significance of astrological cusp dates?
I was born on a Capricorn/Aquarius cusp, if that's relevant.
>>
>>19569544
Casting the Norns (3-rune cast) - (Ehwaz, Tiwaz, Dagaz) - Previously, you have had comfortable partnerships, with harmony, trust, and loyalty. You are presently set on a course to succeed in any competition, understand your own strengths, and have a willingness to self-sacrifice to achieve your goals. Soon, you will have an opportunity to begin a relationship with security and certainty, which allows room for growth and personal release.
>>
>>19569928

Well fuck this month, then.
>>
>>19569934
demons or bipolar disorder?(i mean the demons follow me thats why i came to x, she has bipolar and its sad...)
>>
>>19569695
When do I find love?
>>
>>19569916
Sorry. I saw it was referred to Clever!. No I do not see marriage with Anna. The connection between you two is not tight enough, very loose, lacking a unifying foundation.
>>
>>19569922
Skip
>>
>>19569922
Not, not strong feelings. Just in your dreams.
>>
>>19569952
Ah well that sucks thanks for your read
>>
>>19569948
You make me chuckle. I still had a sense that those projects, whatever they are, are worth doing anyhow.
>>
>>19569695
Will I marry R?
>>
>>19569695
Does Anna have passionate and sexual feelings for me?
>>
>>19569943
Dunno much about astrology, but I think it basically means you share both signs' qualities.
>>
>>19569366
I'm sorry it took so long. I am not fast, but I do try for depth.
I have a spread for this, but the names of the read spaces don't make a lot of sense to most folks, so I'm omitting them, because they won't add clarity.
XIV Balance, IX Contemplation (reversed), King of Pentacles (reversed), IV Power, Prince of Swords (reversed), Queen of Staves, Princess of Staves

Your dream is not realistic, for now. It's not stupid, but as painful as it is, you need to be aware of your own limitations. You still have the power to influence things, and should. You will see a slow progress and expansion of your ability to influence change for yourself. Eventually, you may be able to make this happen, but it will take money, time, and effort, all applied towards this goal. You can do it, you have that power, but you must apply yourself to it, and understand truly that it is what you want.

>>19569826
For most decks, that would be the High Priestess.
>>
>>19569950
Quite soon, when you start on a job.
>>
>>19569957
I still saw you two can still have fun together casually. Good friends.
>>
>>19569971
No. She's very distant.
>>
>>19569695
What do my peers think of me?
>>
>>19569546
Casting the Norns (3-rune cast) - (reversed Mannaz, Gebo, reversed Berkano) - Previously, there has been manipulation, deceit, or possibly self-delusion in this relationship. Currently, based upon personal sacrifice and generosity, the relationship is in balance. J feels no obligation towards you, nor any dependence upon you. Depending on J's relationship to you, if things proceed in the current pattern, it seems that you are approaching stagnancy in the relationship, or domestic/family troubles.
>>
>>19569945
Thank you, I can say the past part is quite accurate. Since that is the case, i am optimistic about what the future will bring soon, if you are right about that too.
>>
>>19569973
Just friendly feelings.
>>
>>19569695
Does the girl TC has passionate and sexual feelings towards me?
>>
>>19569974
Hmm. Thank you.
Wonder what that entails for me.
>>
>>19569986
That you're 'beneath' them on the social ladder
>>
>>19569993
Yes. She's very shy and insecure.
>>
>>19569366
Casting the Norns (3-rune cast) - (reversed Othala, Hagalaz, Ehwaz) - Previously, there has been bad karma attached to your dream. Currently, there are uncontrolled forces (within your own unconscious) that are acting against you, but may resolve in harmony. If you continue on the present path, you will ultimately achieve harmony through gradual, steady progress.
>>
Please help. Will he and I reconcile our relationship before he dies?
>>
I will do someone who asks a specific question clearly with details and grammer
>>
>>19570023
Of course. It's what he wants.
>>
>>19569474
>>19569498
Thank you. These are fairly helpful right now, thanks for your time.
>>
>>19569989
Thanks very much for the feedback, and best of luck - the casting does seem to be in your favor.
>>
>>19570026
>grammer
Grammar**
This is a joke, right? You didn't even have a period at the end of your sentence.
>>
>>19569695
Does Mike like me?
Do I already know my next bf?
>>
>>19570038
Yes totally
>>
>>19570031
Thanks. He expressed that eventually he would like to but things seem so bleak at the moment I don't know if he was just saying it to placate me or if he really meant it. If you don't mind answering one last one, will he and I start talking regularly again this year?
>>
>>19570042
Mike likes you but not deeply. Yes you already know your next bf
>>
Is anybody doing general readings? I don't have a specific question but am curious as to what you can sense about me.
>>
>>19569976
thank you based reader :))
>>
>>19569695
Cryptic query: Does the wind ever stop blowing?
>>
>>19569695
Will S come back for me or will S avoid me forever?
>>
>>19570046
He values privacy. I think this is understandable.
>>
>>19570021
thanks for the read, any advice on overcoming said uncontrolled forces?
>>
>>19569962

Off-topic but I could feel a small warmth after I posted that. I guess that was you giggling.

And yeah of course those projects are worth it, that's why I'm involved!

But uh, one more question? Do you see anything else, like just in general, or just whatever?
>>
>>19570049
Thank you, that makes sense. Can you tell me about my next bf?
>>
>>19570051
Loner boy
>>
>>19570061
I can grant him privacy but I don't understand what that has to do with reconciling our friendship or relationship?
>>
>>19569397
Current Situation: IV Power (reversed)
Desires: Ace of Pentacles
Helpful Presences/Matters: XIII Transformation (reversed)
Challenges: Five of Pentacles (reversed)
Outcome: Seven of Swords

A long answer made short, yes, mostly. You will be best served by remaining steadfast in your course towards the goal. You may even feel a temporary setback. It will pass. If you find yourself in a difficult situation towards the end, you will have what is necessary to withstand, but be wary that you don't act too harshly, lest you create consequences that you cannot deal with.

I hope it helps.
>>
>>19570055
No, it forever yearns to move away
>>
>>19570070
>99% of people on /x/
Wew, spoopy.
>>
>>19568705

>Temperance, Ten of Pentacles, Six of Cups

Its a rather funny reading because its pretty mich telling that you will find it "when you do"

Let me explain. You have an okd guy in the [do] part of the spread, while a kid is in the [dont]. Temperance is mixing both. I could give a cheesy philosophical line and yada yada but the message seems clear already. I will rather give you advice for the "journey"

>High Priestess, World

Dont ever settle with the way your life is my friend. If the said "nothing is perfect" holds any true, it does twice as much for you and i mean this as a complinent. You see, this couple tells me that you will always feel that you could do better and you should use this for your advantage. Tune with your desires and go for what (You) feel is right for you, always follow your heart and guts for no one knows you better than you do.

Hope this helps and good luck.
>>
>>19570056
Avoid. S has had enough.
>>
File: 1405901015649.jpg (235KB, 2048x2048px) Image search: [Google]
1405901015649.jpg
235KB, 2048x2048px
>>19569277

Holy crap, rabbits are awesome!
Here's a fun one: what's preventing me from getting a gf?
>>
>>19570071
He doesn't want much contact, I mean.
>>
>>19570073
What's your deck?
>>
>>19570067
I did see you as having kind of a small time entrepreneural spirit, down to earth, focused. You plan things through a lot.
>>
>>19570095
Ah. Ok that's fair
>>
trading
>>
>>19570068
Mike
>>
>>19570079
:)
>>
>>19569695
Am I capable of changing the world
>>
File: hqdefault-1.jpg (18KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault-1.jpg
18KB, 480x360px
Doing some readings tonight. I dont know how many i will do though, probably until i get tired. Trades take priority though.

I will chose which ones i want to take so if i skip yoy i probably didnt feel like answering yours for X reason.

>Gender(s)
>No yes/no questions
>No death or occult related questions.

As always, good luck and i hope i can help.
>>
>>19569695
when can i expect to hear silence agin?
>>
>>19570117
No. You don't even have any ideas or the ambition
>>
>>19569604
Impacts to current situation (5-rune cast) - (Isa, Hagalaz, reversed Thurisaz, Gebo, Mannaz) - Previously, you have been waiting to see how his struggle will impact you, and seeking clarity about his situation. You possess unconscious strengths, and the ability to create a controlled crisis which will ultimately result in harmony. Presently, you have made personal sacrifices which have resulted in balance in this situation. You might carry some hatred or malice towards your father (or the object of his struggle?) which are endangering you. If you continue on the present path, you will receive some aid in staving off his struggle; you will build skill and forethought related to this struggle.
>>
>>19570118
Male me. Female her.
Likely outcome of this situation?
>>
>>19570123
For as long as you remain at home, you won't.
>>
>>19570124
well what do you see in me then
>>
>>19570062
Based on the read, it seems like these will resolve in your favor. However, it could be helpful to engage in meditation or mindfulness practices to better understand your own subconscious (or psychoanalysis, if you're of that mind).
>>
>>19570134
Just looking after yourself. Taking care of yourself. Concerned about your small clique of friends. Small time stuff. But, simple.
>>
>>19570118
Will if find my passion?what do I have to do to find it?
Female
>>
>>19569695
Should I expect to get with the redhead or will I find another foreigner to fug?
>>
Male. I always get confusing readings. What do you see in my near future, whether it be romantic or general life?
>>
>>19569610
This seems like a yes/no question and I don't have more information to go on, so... (1-rune draw) - (reversed Mannaz) - The answer appears to be no, you don't already know them.
>>
>>19570144
Redhead doesn't want to get together. I guess another foreigner? Why foreigners? :s you in another country or something?
>>
>>19570118
Female, he's male
What would be the results of him potentially making this choice?
>>
>>19569456
I'm sorry, I am not fast, and two queries quickly became 10.

Nine of Swords (reversed), Three of Pentacles, Six of Staves

Definitely coming home. Although Nine of Swords (r) indicates a gradual fading away of pain and worry, so if not this year, than shortly after.

>>19570100
I'm not 100% sure. I could hunt around and find out. My friend told me she bought it at a books a million, and most of the major arcana have pictures of goddesses on the bottom of them. There are a few standard cards that have been replaced, as well. The Fool is now Beginnings The High Priestess is now Wisdom, The Hermit is now Contemplation, The Devil is now Temptation, etc. The symbolism changes somewhat, but it still seems to speak really strongly.

For example: I Magic: Isis, II Wisdom Sarasvati, III Fertility Estsanatlehi, etc.
>>
>>19570145
I see a very structured life coming where you will achieve stability and a secure routine
>>
>>19570151
What about in the future senpai? Will red want to in the future?
>>
>>19569844
Casting the Norns (3-rune cast) - (Hagalaz, reversed Ehwaz, Dagaz) - Previously, it has been a real trial but - uncontrolled forces have kept you in harmony in this course. Presently, you feel confined and restless; a change is craved, and you may be hasty in your decision-making. However, if you continue on your present course, your personal will allows you to grow and achieve. It seems you would not have to repeat the course.
>>
>>19569642
Ace of Staves (reversed), Eight of Pentacles, Six of Staves

It looks like you'll be allowed to retake it. Now you need to focus, and put in proper effort, which may be a great amount of effort. You may even get dangerously close to burning yourself out preparing for it. But if you prepare properly, you should receive a grade that reflects your full skill and you will be allowed to proceed on to the next course.
>>
>>19570157
No. Just fun.
>>
>>19570128

>Ten of Wands (R), High Priestess (R), Three of Pentacles

Someone is going to add more pressure than what is needed which will in return make her to distance from the situation or what i will assume, you and everyone involved. Sorry
>>
>>19570118
Male. What do you see in the near future of the romantic aspect of my life?
>>
>>19569695
will songs be written about me
>>
>>19570193
You'll make songs. I guess they'll be about you.
>>
>>19570118

Male
How do I find my way out of the darkness I'm currently mired in? Thanks
>>
>>19569695
will I date someone famous
>>
>>19570154
thank you for your reading
>>
>>19570215
No. That's a strange question, I find.
>>
>>19569695
How do my peers see me?
>>
>>19570141

>Queen of Cups (R), Seven of Pentacles (R)

Not by your own means. You will likely be subject to change by outside factors which will make you question the things you try. By your own means i of course talk on regards of your current approach.

>Four of Wands, Three of Pentacles, Knight of Cups

Ironic that i said outside influences for they are the same that will help you, you just need a different approach. You should seek things in group or that give social validation for what you do. It doesn't has to look pretty or be something super deep for you, validation and mutual enjoyment with peers will be enough to male you passionate about it.

I know saying to look for validation sounds bad but i dont mean it as an insecurity but more like a group project, if that makes any sense. Something that isn't done at home or alone.

Its a though question, hope this helps and that you find it. Good luck and thank you for a none love query~

Let me know if you want me to extend.
>>
>>19569695
What should I do?
>>
>>19570230
As an equal, and for some reason, the notion of as like a baby comes to mind
>>
>>19569853
Casting the Norns (3-rune cast) - (Jera, Othala, reversed Uruz) - Previously, you have had a fruitful season together, filled with peace and prosperity. Currently, you enjoy a source of safety and abundance in Anna. If you continue on the present path, you will be trapped -- either by weakness, lust, and obsession, or by Anna's domination of you.
>>
>>19570233
Cut your loses. Take your chances on a new direction.
>>
>>19570241
Wow that sounds so accurate actually. Do I find love this year?
>>
>>19570118
Male
feelings of the girl TC for me? Any sexual feelings there?
>>
January 20th, 1992
>>
>>19570252
Way later in the year, when you're more grown up and courageous
>>
>>19570118
Male
How deep is her love for me
>>
Male. When you compare my sexual nearby future to romance, what can you interpret?
>>
>>19569695
How will monday go for me?
>>
>>19570118
Male
What do my peers think of me? Am I seen as a leader or follower?
>>
>>19570265
I don't understand the wording
>>
>>Where should that direction take me?
>>
>>19570266
Typical. For some reason, the words 'You' ll close shop' come to me.
>>
>>19569695
>>19569695
will he ever want me again?
>>
>>19569851
What are you passionate about?: Nine of Pentacles, King of Swords (reversed), XIII Transformation

What are you good at?: XIV Balance, King of Staves (reversed), IX Contemplation

How can you combine them?: Prince of Cups

How can you make this happen?: Four of Cups

Advice for the path: Eight of Staves (reversed)

Pick a route and go. Take the initiative. You may not be happy with it, but you're not happy now either. Now is not a time to overthink things, be willing to be wrong in your attempt to find happiness. If you don't try, you won't make it. Everything here says that what you're best at is overthinking and worrying, but you can handle change, so do it. Make it happen. You'll find your way on the road. I will not be the last messenger.

I hope it helps.
>>
>>19570249
>>19570274
>>
>>19570118
Male
What can you tell me about the career path of medicine that I've chosen? Will I be successful and famous or just some mediocre doctor living paycheck to paycheck

Give me your query I'll read you too
>>
>>19570274
It'll be a long journey. Leisurely, but a lot of exciting things to see. Fun filled. Adventure, I guess. One you've been needing. There will be friends too.
>>
>>19569695
Curious - where is my marriage going?
>>
>>19570275
Interesting, how's my love life for the next week?
>>
>>19570271
What do you see in my sexual or love life in the near future?
>>
>>19570276
No. He is through with you. Sorry.
>>
>>19570290
What are you using for divination broski
>>
>>19570280
>>19570284
>>
>>19570297
lulz
>>
>>19570285
A lot of time in the kitchen.
>>
>>19570286
Just the same old casual affair
>>
>>19569695
Whats my next bf looks
>>
>>19570282

Thank you for trading, i will start on yours.

Mine is: Are things finally over?
>>
>>19570287
I see two independent, dominant people deeply in love with each other.
>>
>>19570303
Haha! I believe it. Our best bonding has happened in the kitchen, lately. Curious, what tools are you using? Runes? Meditation?
>>
>>19570293
Difficult to explain. But, if I could make a metaphor, your soul/higher-you communicate with mine, and other helpful spirits, that communicate with my worldly self telling it what best to say to you
>>
>>19569889
I think you misread my post, but thanks for trying.
>>
>>19570327
Interesting, you said you were new to this divination thingy, how did you discover you had this trait and what did you do to access these higher selves so easily
>>
>>19569695
What can you see coming up in my love life?
>>
>>19570284
I'm guessing this will happen around a year from now, correct? Will this journey also be a spiritual one? How much potential do I hold to develop myself and help others? I feel like I've already asked so much of you, I thank you for these answers. Sometimes the fire goes out and I can't see.
>>
>>19570318
I use meditation. I do what is call samattha meditation by Buddhists, using the touch sensation of the breath as my object. But, this is done to open up to intuitive awareness. I use tarot cards too.
>>
>>19570315
>are things over

9 of cups, 2 of cups, death

Hmm I'd say there is quite a lot of fondness among you two but yeah sadly any sort of bond has died. I'd still advice you to reconnect and talk with each other like mature people and see what happens.

As of now, yes it would appear that breaking the bond and going your own way is what is most likely gonna happen
>>
>>19567654
how is Irma gonna be like?
>>
>>19570344
I'm familiar with the practice. Most divination just relies on tapping into the collective unconscious/intuitive awarness. Right on, brother.
>>
>>19570285
Can I ask you a question? I'm worried but trying to stay calm.

Why An (he) didn't make the decision to ask me for money to buy his electric guitar?

Thank you!
>>
>>19569884
That's... not really the sort of question that tarot is great at answering. It's more for advice than this. I can try, but no guarantees.

Eight of Cups (reversed): Uncertainty about whether or not to leave a difficult situation. Lingering too long at the edge of a decision

Seven of Swords: The need for caution and re-evaluation. An ability to defend oneself in a difficult situation.

Eight of Swords: An inability to act decisively: Feeling trapped by the actions of others.

I don't know what J's got themselves in, or what their plans are definitively, but they certainly aren't sure about them, and they definitely need to get their metaphorical feet under them so that they can act more soundly. They are not in a stable place and need to be able to act more steadily.
>>
>>19570336
Hmm. I think really, the more in touch you are with yourself, the more honesty, and willingness to acknowledge your 'inner world', such as your true feelings about things, is the key. The result is you are just a more sensitive person because your emotional and mental reality is more real to you, and you don't judge it or repress it. Most people try to ignore or don't find their inner reality as being anything deeply significant. Meditation helps me, and it is something I practice. And, over the years, plus using tarot cards, they've worked together in conjunction. Meditation can make you more aware of inner processes, so use that awareness and investigate what processes occur when you use tarot cards, essentially.
>>
>>19570338
I see you have a lot of self-esteem issues you need to work on first.
>>
>>19570282

>Seven of Swords, Magician (R),Queen of Cups, Ace of Pentacles, Six of Pentacles

I dont want to lie, its projecting that way albeit you will love your career. It seems to me that in a way is going to take a lot of connection building and sorta pay off later on.

You will like it but its not going to be the major breaking point unless you make it so, and to do so is going to take time and investment, i get the idea of advertisement for some reason . The issue here is that you might be a bit judgemental or afraid of not being recognized as you would want to at first.

Hope this helps and good luck
>>
>>19570355
You pretty much answered what I needed to know. Thank you for that. Did you get the vibe that this was family related? He's stuck in a house with them, after all. It could love life stress too.
>>
>>19570343
Yes, around a year. It'll be spiritual for you, but not for others. You have a lot of potential to help others. The path can appear very lonely at times. This is the main reason for the fire to ever go out.
>>
>>19570368
Fair enough thanks
>>
>>19570352
Casting the Norns (3-rune cast) - (Berkano, Perthro, Hagalaz) - Previously, there has been a growth and liberation in your relationship with An. Currently, you are both navigating mysteries - there may be stagnation in your relationship. An anticipates wrath and uncontrolled forces in your relationship, though from your perspective even a stormy disagreement would result in harmony.
>>
>>19570367
Really? I'm not certain about that, i feel like i have pretty damn good self esteem. Unless there is something i am missing here, anyways.
>>
>>19570351
Yes, well, it occurred to me that use of the tarot cards involves interpreting visual symbols that appear on the cards as you pick them out. But, why not interpret visual symbols, or impressions, in your mind and heart like as if they are tarot cards?
>>
>>19570345

I am still fond of her but i dont want to remain the way we are or better said the way i am. I hope this is the best for both of us.

Thank you
>>
>>19570388
Well if you want to read me, yes, I'm angry, but more than angry, I'm sad.
I don't know if tell him my dissagreement, because I'm thinking there is no point to argue about a decision he made.
But yes, I'm hurt, and I feel is important to know to him that, even it matters, even if don't.
Don't know what to do. Do you have some advice from the other side? heh. Thx!
>>
>>19570391
Well, what do you take as your most attractive feature?
>>
>>19570403
Probably my eyes, i always get comments about them. Very blue.
>>
>>19570412
Will this be enough, do you think?
>>
File: Dead_Tom.jpg (16KB, 300x200px) Image search: [Google]
Dead_Tom.jpg
16KB, 300x200px
>>19570402
Advice from the other side? Dead Tom's always been dead, that's why they call him Dead Tom.
>>
>>19570399
Are you still doing the other readings or? I asked two more questions that have been bugging me
>>
>>19570426

Its getting a bit late here and Irma more noisy.

Which ones are you?
>>
>>19570415
Depends what exactly i'm trying to do, but for getting anything romantic going in my life, it certainly can't hurt.
>>
>>19570446
Well, best of luck.
>>
>>19570420
Lol, ok, no answer to my case.
It's going to be a haaaaaaaaard decision to tell or not tell.
Thx!
>>
>>19570254
>>19570258
>>19570269
These ones lol>>19570443
>>
>>19570394
third party anon chiming in here; weird, my most accurate divination is done without cards or runes- it's just me and my thoughts. so I guess I'm doing the same thing?
>>
>>19570093
III Fertility, XV Temptation, XX Judgement (reversed)

This is an interesting read. Feminine power, envy and deep psychological urges, an inability to take action when necessary, perhaps because of the scale of the action, perhaps because of its implications.

The implication is that a lot of women feel that you are a demoralizing presence. It also speaks of coming to terms with your own desires. You are unable to come to terms with your own urges, and what they actually represent to you. You need to do some introspection to determine what they represent, beyond just the base physical desires. When the opportunity presents itself, you need to know what you actually want, and why you want it, and in doing so, how to reach it, so that you can act accordingly. There is not a step by step guide to this knowledge, but you must first inspect yourself to determine what you truly want so that you can act in that direction.
>>
>>19570461

You have asked the same to a bunch of readers already mate. Sorry but i rather sleep or do ones that havent been answered yet...

Besides why are you even asking about feelings two times? One of love and one of sex appeal... I am taking difderent girls?
>>
>>19569890
A lot of decks have The High Priestess as the II card, but the deck I have is a little... unique... A friend bought it for herself and then gave it to me second hand so I don't know a great deal about it.
>>
>>19570473
Yes, well ultimately understand the cards, or runes, or just pictures, or pictures of symbols. They don't do anything in themselves. It's something happening in the mind ultimately. Also notice, a lot of the symbols represent concepts that point at things like time, and gods, and infinite, and other such mysteries and paradoxes. They would naturally invoke the mind to 'transcend to another level'. I guess you can see these symbols as having a power in this way.
>>
>>19570381
Do you have any contact info to share? I'd like to keep in touch, get acquainted.
>>
>>19570499
Do you know how to use irc? I am sometimes on #/div/ination on irc.sorcery.net
>>
I'll stop here with readings. Getting late. Thanks you guys. Here's a catchy song
https://youtu.be/KleUddM2IPw
>>
File: 1504573851065.jpg (38KB, 288x377px) Image search: [Google]
1504573851065.jpg
38KB, 288x377px
>>19569277
Am I on the right path to true happiness?
Alternatively what can I expect for the rest of the month
>>
>>19570498
Interesting! I always thought of fate or something having a say in what cards come up in addition to my intuitive sense- sort of two streams of input. I like your take.
>>
>>19570512
Yes, I think I know how to use it. If you want you can contact me at one my emails [email protected]
I'll be seeing you around. Stay well.
>>
>>19570560
Lol ok. Get ready for a million anons spamming you
>>
>>19570560
Actually, I don't think I will use email. I'd rather you find me here or on the irc channel. OK, be well.
>>
>>19570278

Ty for the read. I've gotten stagnant lately, I was on a path, made one bad decision, then everything eventually blew up on me.
>>
New thread

>>19570670
>>
>>19570480

Oh. I was gonna say it was because I support a disabled parent on meagre wages and don't even have a place they can come chill.
But okay yeah, endless introspection and self-improvement, sure.
>>
>>19571746

>Blaming life for him not having a gf

Kek sure thing buddy bud.
>>
>>19571831

>Facing life makes me uncomfortable, so I'm gonna blame you instead. Please coddle me!

No.
Thread posts: 465
Thread images: 59

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.