[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Reiki

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: reiki-1.jpg (79KB, 1000x989px) Image search: [Google]
reiki-1.jpg
79KB, 1000x989px
I wanted to know what /x/ thinks of reiki. Does it actually work? There are channels dedicated to reiki on YouTube link related.
https://youtu.be/dwZxhcYk4vY
>>
>>19567013
It does
>>
Reiki works, but 99% of anyone you're likely to meet is a fraud or deluded. The real folks don't go spouting off on youtube, or being loud dipshits.
>>
Not sure if this is the place to ask but I've heard things lately about how chakras are actually implants used to drain us of energy, and they talk about getting rid of your chakras. Personally I don't buy it, but I can see how an entity (or reiki worker) could use our chakras to drain our energy. Idk if anyone has any insight on this, it's been annoying me. Can you really get rid of your chakras?
>>
>>19567144
bs
>>
>>19567360
Elaborate?
>>
>>19567368

There's nothing to elaborate, it's fucking retarded gibberish made up by somebody with more free time and drugs/mental illness than knowledge. Chakras/dantians/etc are nothing more than nexus hubs for the various energies of the self to connect/flow/distribute through the body, like the heart/circulatory system. You can get rid of them, but it will end very poorly for you in very short order.
>>
>>19567144
I think what you mean is that there are real chakras and there are false ones that we imagine. Search up Ryan cropper
>>
Works, at least in my personnal experiences, but with your usual grain of salt. My mother learned some kind of reki from bedduin friends of ours. Helped with my depression when i was younger. Did not help with my heart sickness. As always, i think there is truth in energy theory.

Regardless, youtube is obviously not a source of information. Books. Or here. The better information you'll always get is in person, of course. Meet people. Go to places where you know you'll find other open minds.

Soz for broken english
>>
>>19567409
Well that's what I wanted to hear so thank you
>>19567525
And honestly I dont know what I mean. I just heard this recently and wanted to know is there was something to it, I'm not sure if this is the same thing, but I'll look into it anyway.
>>
File: tumblr_ouv13fXJsF1wx08dqo1_1280.jpg (118KB, 768x960px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ouv13fXJsF1wx08dqo1_1280.jpg
118KB, 768x960px
is initiation important or can i dive in?
>>
Reiki is new wave ASMR.
>>
>>19568619
Unless you're 95 years old Reiki has been around longer than you.
>>
>>19570718
People have been experiencing ASMR for as long as we've been Homo Sapiens. It just didn't have a name. Reiki is crap.
>>
>>19571619
Why are you even on /x/
>>
>>19567013
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.