[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Freemasonry: what is it and why does it exist?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 13

File: g.png (2KB, 229x224px) Image search: [Google]
g.png
2KB, 229x224px
Freemasonry: what is it and why does it exist?
>>
>>19566970
because a bunch of old dead dudes said "hey lets make a club and not invite anyone"
true story
>>
>>19566970
nobody can tell you
you have to find out for yourself
there are lodges in most cities

when you reach master mason you'll know
>>
>>19567002
>>19566970
i said there was lodges in most cities as in.. you should go and check them out
i didn't mean to be all cryptic or anything hehe
>>
>>19567002
>>19567007
For reasons I can't go into, I can't join a lodge. Any other info you can divulge?
>>
>>19567024
it doesn't work like that
i really don't mean to be an ass or anything
if you really don't want to join you can read about them
there's a good amount of information out there!
try not to read conspiracy stuff (i guess this is the wrong place to tell you this haha)

i guess i'll leave you with this:
they're not bad guys
look into sacred geometry
and remember.. As above, so below!
>>
>>19567043
you don't know what you're talking about, that's why you're being vague. "as above, so below" comes from witchcraft, not the Masonic order
>>
>>19567076
So what is Masonry and why does it exist?
>>
File: tgv.png (101KB, 449x439px) Image search: [Google]
tgv.png
101KB, 449x439px
are you serious with this shit? fucking hell isn't there a subplebbit for you fags to rant on about this? do we really need like 10 of these threads at all times?
>>
>>19567129
What can I say, it's a topic of interest.
>>
>>19567126
masonry noun, stonework.
>>
They look like us. They talk like us. They walk among us... yet, they are not us.
>>
>>19566984
Don't forget secret rituals like every other club including the mafia where you drip blood on a picture of the Virgin Mary or some other diet cult shit
>>
File: 1shaq.jpg (102KB, 541x525px) Image search: [Google]
1shaq.jpg
102KB, 541x525px
>>
File: 1Shaq-oneil-Freemason.jpg (30KB, 427x431px) Image search: [Google]
1Shaq-oneil-Freemason.jpg
30KB, 427x431px
>>
File: 01shaq.jpg (74KB, 707x420px) Image search: [Google]
01shaq.jpg
74KB, 707x420px
>>
>>19567775
>>19567808
>>19567811
Prince Hall Masonry
>>
>>19566970
How-2-be-a-leader school.
Because large groups needs a leader to be more successful.
And it works.
All rituals are just a representation of that. The ceremonies are just so you (and other brethren) know you mastered the trick and are ready for the next level.
>>
>>19567908
You'd sure like to believe you've "figured it all out", huh.
>>
Its a brotherhood cult, that has positions of authority
>>
>>19567808
I didn't know Shaq was a Freemason!
>>
immortality
>>
immorality
>>
>>19566970
School of science and philosophy from a time when such knowledge wasn't readily available to laymen.
Now it is readily available, but no one avails themselves.

>>19567002
>nobody can tell you
Wut.
>>
Prebellum nofap group
>>
>>19569499
Didn't help my grampa
>>
>>19568153
I am been in the military for years.
My father is a retired navy prick.
We both like to read and talk.
Not that I really care, but know for sure I am pretty close with my conclusion.

I was a member of an elite unite, don't need to feel special anymore. But to be honest, being part of something big and selective can give you a big boost.
Apart from the connections you built as a mason, to me it's not that special. I mean, everyone can get reach gnosis if they are willing to use time and intellect wisely.
>>
>>19566970
Grays from the moon alligned with the luciferians.
>>
>>19570866
Thanks anon, I been searching at Freemasons and mason must rituals come from Egyptians, they study sacred geometry and new subliminal rituals, each step its a ritual you most do to advance ,but I really it's easier to enlightenment one self within the one god/Jesus.
>>
>>19570866
So Masonry is about achieving gnosis?
>>
Texan mason here.

>>19566970
It's a fraternity of men under the fatherhood of God. We try to make the world a better place, one dude at a time.

>>19566984
We don't invite anyone because you have to ask to join.

>>19567076
"As above, so below" is something that's pretty familiar to Masons. It's not exclusive to witchcraft - it's a super common Hermetic axiom.

>>19567743
Nah, nothing that dramatic, lol. We do have secret rituals, though.

>>19567908
Nah, it's not really a leadership school. Leadership is a quality that I feel naturally evolves from Masonry, but there's a lot more to it than that.

>>19570866
>>19571744
It's not about achieving Gnosis. There's plenty of Gnostic masons, but again, more to it than that.

>>19571600
We don't do enlightenment, either. Additionally, I would be skeptical of anyone that claims our rituals are Egyptian, so take that claim with a grain of salt.
>>
File: 1442712921010.png (236KB, 454x319px) Image search: [Google]
1442712921010.png
236KB, 454x319px
>>19571772
"> We try to make the world a better place,one dude at a time"
You mold and get make the town the way you guys want.
">We don't do enlightenment, either. Additionally, I would be skeptical of anyone that claims our rituals are Egyptian, so take that claim with a grain of salt"
Youre probably haven't reach 33°scottish Or 32° york, Freemason and mason are two different things,you know!
>>
>>19570866
>>19567908
You just posted a series of feel-opinions, nothing convincing or anything resembling a proof, or factual research.
>>
>>19566970
it's just a bunch of fags trying to feel better about themselves by joining some cool secret club
>>
I got to the grave before I be a bitch, nigga
>>
>>19571929
>Youre probably haven't reach 33°scottish Or 32° york,
The "York Rite" has no such numbering system. And what do you think changes in the admin degree of 33rd? Besides there is one Egyptian degree. But i'd put money on you not knowing it.
>Freemason and mason are two different things,you know!
No, they aren't. It's just shorthand. Unless you're referring to an operative stonemason.
>>
>>19571772
>We don't invite anyone because you have to ask to join.

Stop with this meme. Everybody knows how desperately American Lodges are looking for new members and that many of you are at this point basically advertising in public.

>>19571929
>Youre probably haven't reach 33°scottish Or 32° york,

What about the millions of Masons that operate under a Grand-Lodge who's highranks are neither Scottish Rite nor York? :thinking:
>>
>>19572003
>Everybody knows how desperately American Lodges are looking for new members and that many of you are at this point basically advertising in public.
Still forbidden to invite. Violation of an antient landmark and whatnot because it's an initiatic school.
>>
File: masons are pedos.png (30KB, 517x558px) Image search: [Google]
masons are pedos.png
30KB, 517x558px
>>19571772
you forgot the pedo rings.
>>
>>19572008
>Still forbidden to invite

When you're that out in the open its still a fucking joke for the rest of us.
>>
File: masons are pedos.jpg (2MB, 1280x8072px) Image search: [Google]
masons are pedos.jpg
2MB, 1280x8072px
>>19571772
this stone carver is nothing more than a liar. Dont believe what he say. There is no beauty in masonry as this hypocrite tries to define it. Masons has a oath given to the very kikes who in the first place made them. No it wasnt a fucker in bavaria who made it 400 years or so ago. Fuck to the hell no, even in Arabic scriptures the masons existed almost 900 years ago as a secretive satanic order to manipulate and buy the low life scums on the high positions to take as much power over people as possible. They are soulless creeps that have waged houndreds if not thousands of wars by either infighting or falseflag methods learned and financed by the very zionist kikes.
>>
>>19572025
It's always been out in the open. Lodges used to advertise meetings in the local papers.
Good joke, huh?
>>
File: msteps1.jpg (803KB, 2145x1419px) Image search: [Google]
msteps1.jpg
803KB, 2145x1419px
>>19571991
Freemason its the club mason its a member.
" >I would be skeptical of anyone that claims our rituals are Egyptian, so take that claim with a grain of salt. "

" >One Egyptian degree "
You just contradicted yourself ,anon stfu and go drink goats blood !
>>
>>19572028
>Lodges used to advertise meetings in the local papers.

In these United States maybe..

>Good joke, huh?

Come on pal, don't try to act all high and mighty, because you are not.
>>
>>19572027
>even in Arabic scriptures the masons existed almost 900 years ag
Source? And how it links to the English (and Scottish) post-Medieval era operative guilds turning speculative?

>>19572032
>You just contradicted yourself
I'm not the Texan. And Freemasonic rituals are still not Egyptian. There's just one degree in a later made appendant body, which was itself made up only as early as 1803 (maybe a couple decades later, i forget the A&AR evolutions).

>>19572041
>In these United States maybe..
There too. But far more common in England and Scotland. Scotland was more remarkable because they'd oft include candidate names. Town criers would also occasionally give notice of meetings, but that was far less prolific (that we know of).
>Come on pal, don't try to act all high and mighty, because you are not.
If you say so.
>>
>>19572046
>There too. But far more common in England and Scotland. Scotland was more remarkable because they'd oft include candidate names. Town criers would also occasionally give notice of meetings, but that was far less prolific (that we know of).

>he keeps mentioning other Anglosphere countries making an Ass out of Freemasonry

I hope you never drop by the Lodge I attend, because I wouldn't be able to enter the temple if you were there :joy: :ok_hand:
>>
>>19572046
dont you ever play me for a dumbass. The sources we have here is a old book from egypt. We bought it for close to 1000 dollars old as 500 to 600 years from old chronicles of the Arabic and the middleast in general. Its the 4th copy no way I could get a ok from my father to even open it. But he have the whole book and told me the fact. He didnt even know the masons where that old. If it was infact 900 year old then the whole time the wars that have started even the very ones before christianity or after that would be the cause of you the masons.
>>
>>19572061
Maybe learn English before diving into a 600 year old book?
>>
>>19572067
Maybe be less of a hypocrite and lick less lint from the ass cracks of your elder zionists? Or your masters as you want to call them? I know your secrets.
>>
>>19572060
>I hope you never drop by the Lodge I attend, because I wouldn't be able to enter the temple if you were there
The fuck are you on about? It happened on the continent, too. But fewer people really care about the French or Germans (even if they do have better rituals). And I just don't know enough about the Latins or Iberians.

>>19572061
>The sources we have here is a old book from egypt
Lovely. Name?
>y no way I could get a ok from my father to even open it.
Then how do you know what it says? Judging it by the cover?
>He didnt even know the masons where that old.
Because Freemasonry isn't. Earliest recorded date is 1599, thus best guess could add at best a century to that.
> If it was infact 900 year old then the whole time the wars that have started even the very ones before christianity or after that would be the cause of you the masons.
Well that's quite a leap of "logic" which ignores actual history.
>>
File: kike circumsition cringe.png (231KB, 637x674px) Image search: [Google]
kike circumsition cringe.png
231KB, 637x674px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pUm2vGX_aSU
>>
>>19572071
>>19572027
>>19572013
>all these anecdotes
It's like the jew who cried wolf
>>
>>19572073
>you want to know the sources of the book
When you are the very ones re-writing history. Only to delete your past. NEVER will you ever make it. The three last ones is litterally a pile of old holed papers not that good and clear. Have fun trying to convince me. :)
>>
>>19572071
>I know your secrets.
But do you know the secrets of the elders? Very few people in this world are blessed / cursed with this knowledge.
>>
>>19572084
Tl;dr = there is no book, and you're just wearing your crazy hat. GG.
>>
File: 1439856853056.jpg (38KB, 660x720px) Image search: [Google]
1439856853056.jpg
38KB, 660x720px
>>19572071
i know, right? that son of a bitch was nose diving into a 600 year book and has the audacity to call you out on it.
>>
File: 911 kikes.jpg (61KB, 435x525px) Image search: [Google]
911 kikes.jpg
61KB, 435x525px
>>19572091
what can I say, what ever you want. If you believe of dont believe me. Not a worry for me. If I gather enough courage I will for sure take as many pictures of the book as I possibly can.
Thread posts: 57
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.