[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do love spells backfire?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_4819.jpg (38KB, 450x301px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4819.jpg
38KB, 450x301px
Why do love spells backfire?
>>
>>19566530
beause everything has a price sweet lad.
>>
They don't, they do exactly what they were supposed to. It's just that 99.999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999% of people that use them are pants-on-head retarded and don't use variable limitations, and don't know the difference between infatuation/love/lust.
>>
>>19566552
This.
They have been used successfully for thousands of years without this 'it will backfire on you' crap that came about because of feminist bullshit.
>>
>I cast a magickk love spell from the internet, and I did it right, so now I'm owed you, so just hurry up and love me already! You have to now!
Sounds like a recipe for a generally imposing and off-putting demeanor.
>>
>>19566552
What do you mean by variable limitations?
>>
Because if you are against a tyrannical government that torments you and doesn't let you be released from prison when you were going to, you are treasonous against the tyrannical government.
>>
>>19566717

>Not too clingy
>Not too distant
>Etc

Defining the parameters of what you want EXACTLY. A meticulous order takes longer to prepare, but you get exactly what you want instead of saying "I WANT SOMETHING, SURPRISE ME!".
>>
Probably cause true love is genuine and cannot be forced. Even I couldn't force Jasmine to fall in love with Aladdin & im a damn genie.
>>
>>19566530
Any spell that deals with urgent/material needs is bound to backfire, hence those usually being called black magic

On the other side, spells that deals with spiritual and ethereal needs usually are called white magic

This is magic 101.
>>
>>19566900
Since when is a love spell evil?
>>
>>19567474
>person doesn't like me
>I'll make them love me BY FORCE!
Hey buddy you just blow in from stupid town or what?
>>
They don't.
It's just every narrative demands love spells fail as part of the plot otherwise who would bother trying to appeal to anyone when they can get a guaranteed effect with magic?
>>
>>19566530
Give it a shot and then report back the results
>>
Because love spells fuck with free will, and no amount of sorcery can make a gril ignore your Mountain Dew breath and Cheeto dust encrusted fingers
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.