[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

has anyone watched AHS season 7?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: Ahs_cult_evan_peters.png (75KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
Ahs_cult_evan_peters.png
75KB, 240x240px
i like it a lot but its way too much propaganda and our community is represented in a bad light (not that we didnt do bad shit its just that we do a lot of ok shit as well)
>>
>>19566428
What is it about? It's called cult. Are you in a cult?
>>
>>19566465
It's about Trump
>>
>>19566465
trump getting voted
the cult is 4chan
they even mention us
look at wsg the webm HAS to be posted there
>>
>>19566428
The show has always been homosexual fetishism and sjw propaganda.
>>
>>19566562
honestly its kind of ok cuz one of the people in the gay couple is shown exactly in the way that tumblr is, triggered by everything, whiny and a cry baby with mental problems
>>
>>19566546
You saying everyone here voted trump? 1. Im not a murican fat fuck and give 0 shits about your hellhole
2. Fuck trump, hes a fucking retarded clown. Perfect for murica though since youre so retarded you need a representative president
>>
>>19566562
it's your fault they even mention us /pol/turd. Fuck off back to your containment board with the other racist cancer.
>>
File: IMG_0143.png (25KB, 266x220px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0143.png
25KB, 266x220px
>>19566546
>Trump getting voted
>>
File: LL LL LL LL LL LL.jpg (47KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
LL LL LL LL LL LL.jpg
47KB, 480x480px
>>19566694

Your one of those people who don't read books unless they agree with the author and his views 100%, aren't you?

Have fun dismissing rather then discussing and understand.
>>
Liberal screeching: the show.
>>
>>19566546
you mean pol, not all of 4chan. dont group every board into MAGA hat wearing attention seeking faggots.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (4KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
4KB, 480x360px
>>19566428
if you supported trumps election , Kill Your Self.
>>
>>19567278
jokes on you
i dont read at all
>>
>>19566546
the twist is that the cultists are liberals
>the protagonist berates her wife for not voting clinton
>lets politics and fear rule her mind to the point of seeing shit
>even blue hair dude seems like hes just a manipulative psycho who wants people to fear and hate each other so he could control them and probably only liked trump because he saw him as a vessel to acheive that goal
>>
>>19566428
I like it, everyone's complaining about it, but even if it's not the intention of the show, it highlights how sjw's irrationally fear everything.
>>
>>19567309
>calls other boards attention seeking faggots
>posts in /x/
Oh I am laffin
>>
>>19567363
its like no one even watched the show besides that one clip
>>
>>19567838
I can't watch it, I'm blind.
>>
>>19566428
the trueness is this is probably someone involved with the show posting this thread because no one wants to watch it. shows been poop sense season 2
>>
Used to be a fan of the show but the past seasons have just been awful. It use to be scary in a 6th sense kind of way now its digusting and tasteless.
I am just curious if they would still be focusing on the election as their theme if clinton won,my guess is no because the rest of us can deal with defeat with dignity. We dont livestream ourselves sobbing our eyes out because we didnt get our way.
>>
the first episode was good and interesting with a lot of subtle and not so subtle commentary I am excited for second episode but usually they go off the rails and become incredibly boring I couldn't stand the last season but I liked Carnival more or less
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.