[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I had to put my dog down this morning. 15 years old, she wasn't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

I had to put my dog down this morning. 15 years old, she wasn't having a decent life at all anymore. During the last month or so she'd wake up at night and bark nonstop for hours when she was alone and I was trying to sleep. I expected to get a good night's rest tonight but I'm here at 3 in the morning and I can still hear her barking. This is gonna drive me insane. Anyone else experience anything like this after they've had pets die?
>>
>>19565590
I haven't had that experience after losing my dog of 17 years 4 years ago. I'm sorry for your loss, op. Prayers of comfort to you and prayers of peace to her. God bless.
>>
>>19565590
Just had to put down my 15 year old cocker, and she actually did the same thing. I just thought it was her complaining like usual before she went to bed

I don't hear her barking, but I feel her every time I get near one of "her spots", and I always expect her to be certain places at certain times. I think it's more like a phantom limb syndrome, but I don't actually know enough to say yours isn't something else
>>
>>19565607

I look to the sliding door almost every time I walk downstairs expecting to see one of my cats that used to sit there.

fuck
>>
I lost all of my grandparents in the same week then my girlfriend left because I guess I was crying too much and then my cat died. I feel like a hollow shell now. Is there any ritual I can perform to restore the humanity I once had?
>>
>>19565706
Your gf sounds like a cunt.
>>
>>19566578
Whoa, are you implying that women are hearthless cunts with no empaty? Slow down, you're redpilling me too much.
>>
>>19565590
When we had our family dog (sheltie) put down some years ago, everybody was surrounding him before I got there and he had that really sad/scared look he gets when something's wrong.

I took one look at him like "wtf?" and made them last moments count. I was petting him, scratching his belly, saying good boy and his last moments with me were happy ones

I miss him but he was after all a living creature. I accepted that he was gonna expire one day and it's all just part of life. Sorry about your dog. I'm sure she had a good life since you care this much :)
>>
File: _THE FREIND ....jpg (8KB, 300x259px) Image search: [Google]
_THE FREIND ....jpg
8KB, 300x259px
>>19565590
I have 9 dogs, i know what you are feeling now,
animals are our best freinds, even better freinds then humans, i wish for you to remember this always... your dog loved you. and im sure of this, and you will always remember your best freind like i remmember all my best dog freinds,
they are only here a short time compared to us humans so lets always be good to them and make them understand always, that we love them no matter what, you and me will join them one day, i belive that people that are in a connection with animal life are different from other humans that dont have any connection with animals , like in a buddist way we understand life differerntly. peace my brother
>>
>>19565590
Did you kiss your dog and give it tongue?
>>
>>19565590
So sorry for your loss OP. It is always with you, but you will feel better. Try to see the memories and synchronicities as validation and celebration of the bond you will forever share.

Peace to you.
>>
>>19565590
That sucks man but you do get over it eventually. I was pretty sad when we had to put our dog down for a week but it started to go away after that.

Still think about him once in a while, he was the best dog I ever had. I have a new puppy now, I like him too but he's a little asshole sometimes.
>>
Energy is powerful. Love is strong. These things take time to fade. There will always be a connection, no matter the distance.
>>
>>19565706
Reach into dispair and find glory. How you do that is up to you
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.