/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Baal, God of Storms, caused Irma

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 14

Currently Baal, the God of Storms is fucking shit up. People saying it is global warming or nature are fucking retarded shits spreading lies. This is purely an act of Baal Hadad.

Help give the storm more power by praising Baal. Absolutely tired of shits not giving Baal his due.

Praise to Baal. In this time of Storms, give the God of Storms his due /x/. Praise to BaalShaman. Ancient Gods rise again! Give up your new age bs /x/. it is safe /x/, at least until Irma ends give him some praise.
>>
File: memebn.jpg (218KB, 970x1284px) Image search: [Google]
memebn.jpg
218KB, 970x1284px
Well Meme'd Based Baal

Florida hit soon.
>>
>>19565259
I thought Baal was part of the Diablo lore.
>>
File: duriel.jpg (401KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
duriel.jpg
401KB, 800x600px
>>19565466
looking for baal?
>>
>>19565591
duriel didnt even get to tag you with the holy freeze aura

desu i think diablo lore is pretty close to the real truth, super creative people have their inspiration from the primordial gnosis inside them sometimes
>>
>>19565766
Why do you think baal is evil?
>>
File: 47nv687zz33z.jpg (162KB, 1800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
47nv687zz33z.jpg
162KB, 1800x1200px
>>19565259
I'd rather pay my respects to the creator of Baal
>>
>>19565788
where the fuck in that quoted post did they say that Baal was evil?
>>
>>19565795
Isn't he evil in diablo?
>>
File: Delicious.jpg (17KB, 373x339px) Image search: [Google]
Delicious.jpg
17KB, 373x339px
You're wrong my good sir, it was Kyogre.
>>
>>19565259
Baal? What a funny name for Chemtrails and HAARP
>>
Has nothing to do with Baal it was elicpse in August 21. Every full elicpse fucks shit up. And this one has caused world wide flooding and storm's near the 33rd parallel.
>>
>>19565829
That is even more ridiculous than global warming or natural weather patterns. It's obviously baal.
>>
>>19565832
It is not. If you only understood the power planet's and moons has. August 21 elipces was water based also.
>>
>>19565838
ancient God Baal

or

some fucking rocks in space
>>
>peak of hurricane season
>hurricane happens
If a massive hurricane happens in the region in January maybe you got me. It's not weird for hurricanes to be happening right now they do every fuckin' year its just the media takes every tiny thing they can and blows it out of proportion now. Also fema is putting people in camps kek
>>
>>19565788
i don't think anything but writings suggest people used to sacrifice children to baal so if that is true then that might make him evil

in diablo lore he did some bad stuff too, the worst is you have to kill him over and over again if you want to level past like 95 or something

also i had a dream where i was in a palace like in act 2 and people got handed out tarot cards and mine read baal - the mother god
and i looked it up after and indeed he was a fertility god
>>
>>19565259
Baal isn't an actual name plus I doubt there's a specialized Divinity solely to control the weather, I think they all can do it, otherwise you're just putting limits on them. Trying to understand The Divine from a worldly perspective is probably a trap. You must be in the mode of your spirit being furthest away from the world when understanding the Divine, just assume that they don't have any human motivations, emotions, flaws or reasons.
>>
>>19565829
You know The Elites start storms with rituals, right?
>>
>>19565844
Another fun fact. His symbol was a moon and 12 pointed star. Supposedly for each month.

It seems his symbol of the crescent moon was later adopted by Muslims. So the Muslim Symbol is a later adaptation of baal (hadad) symbol.

Pretty lol that the symbol for Muslims is a Canaanite God symbol for the God of Storms. So the muslims are literally flying a symbol for Baal Hadad from the Canaanite pantheon because they are too dumb to look up the historical origins.
>>
>>19565850
Baal just means Lord. I used it as a joke because it gives him a high title. Also the way people stole or copied God concepts from neighbors etc mean the "God of Storms" had many identities including Zeus, Jupiter, Set, etc.
>>
Here is the Baal Hadad symbol before finally ending up in the Ottoman empire and later being adopted by all muslims as their symbol. The crescent moon symbol is new to muslims and traces it's history straight back to Baal.

It's an amazing irony that such devout and religious people all have Baal's symbol everywhere..
>>
>>19565856
hes prolly just another face of the demiurge, just like jehovah. thx for the info, i bet if you look into it you can see that every symbol points to the same god, but he needs many faces so that he can get peoples to fight each other so he can have his precious blood sacrifices
>>
File: 4835-sunsymbol-hittite.jpg (105KB, 385x289px) Image search: [Google]
4835-sunsymbol-hittite.jpg
105KB, 385x289px
>>19565876
spiritualism aside and on a secular angle it's still hilarious that the symbol on every muslim flag is from a "pagan" God. It's origins being completely independent of Islam.
>>
>>19565259
>Actively fucks shit up for humans and keeps them from seeing beyond the immediacy of life
This fuckboy is probably in cahoots with the demiurge.
>>
>>19565881
when you are conditioned to accept your fate from a young age and that researching into it is "of the devil" and your soul will be eaten by devils if you look into it, not to mention how their society will ostracise them, it probably would not even enter their mind to think of such things, they would just take it for granted, like the sky being blue. BTW been ages since i seen the sky being blue, y'know
>>
>>19565925
Looking up and tracing the origins takes away a lot of the mystique they would have. The fact it's all just ancient copypasta to some extent wouldn't make people happy that want absolute truth.
>>
File: st-arhangel.jpg (27KB, 650x400px) Image search: [Google]
st-arhangel.jpg
27KB, 650x400px
>>19565876
Baal is an ArchDemon but i concur with you.
The Lesser Key is pretty accurate in relation to them. They ARE Demons.
Also, Allah is another name Baal has gone by.
>>19565259
Odin exists too.
You should know,
>"There are no Gods or Kings, only Man."
I'm dead serious. You could kill fucking anything if said thing needed killing.
>>
"baal will cause your downfall
you have crucified your simply king
now, now you don't have anything
baal, baal, baal oh baal"
>>
File: death.png (1MB, 1239x560px) Image search: [Google]
death.png
1MB, 1239x560px
>>19565259
>>19565844
>>19565859

>Currently Baal, the God of Storms is fucking shit up

Now you're getting it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9QageVk0vAQ
>>
>>19566273
How do you deal with the fact Jesus is so different than the old testament teachings?

One is a hippy type dude and the other is fire and brimstone kill everyone who disagrees.
>>
>>19565259
Why worship the one who causes you pain? This proves you are a mere slave to Baal.
>>
>>19568376
I love the larp posters infesting /x/
>>
>>19565789
The creator of Ba'al is El. I doubt that is who you are talking about though.
>>
>>19565842
Don't you mean spot lights in the firmament?
>>
File: Stargate-SG1-Ba'al.jpg (47KB, 635x427px) Image search: [Google]
Stargate-SG1-Ba'al.jpg
47KB, 635x427px
>>19565259
Ba'al abides.
>>
>>19565842
>figment of imagination vs rocks in space

I'll take what killed the dinosaurs thanks
>>
>>19567584
Wow, are you literally retarded? 99.9% ADHD?
I'm assuming you're the person that made that video. When did you decide that playing four videos in one screen was the best way to get your point across? Fucking dunce...
>>
>>19565259
Isn't Baal a punic god?
>>
CAT 4, PRAISE BAAL, CAT 4, PRAISE BAAL, CAT 4, PRAISE BAAL, CAT 4, PRAISE BAAL, CAT 4, PRAISE BAAL, CAT 4, PRAISE BAAL, CAT 4, PRAISE BAAL, CAT 4, PRAISE BAAL, CAT 4, PRAISE BAAL,
>>
>>19570035
God of Storms had many names. His origin goes deeper than any single society. Just look at the fact he got the dumb muslims to use his symbol.
>>
>>19569802
no its not el, twas the "uncaused cause"
>>
File: sky.jpg (346KB, 1279x468px) Image search: [Google]
sky.jpg
346KB, 1279x468px
>>19570366
https://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Roman_Culture/Roman_Myths/Jupiter

God of Storms is back to fuck up the world.
>>
Irma is going to power up hugely in the next hour. Praise Baal.
>>
>>19565259
doesn't baal just mean lord
>>
File: Apep_1.jpg (60KB, 499x301px) Image search: [Google]
Apep_1.jpg
60KB, 499x301px
>>19570383

Apep!
>>
>>19570366
No it was El. Look it up.
>>
>>19565259
>at least until Irma ends give him some praise
Irma isn't the end though. Keep your applause for the final act please.
>>
>>19566273
I'm dead serious. You could kill fucking anything if said thing needed killing.

So humans can kill gods. Comforting.
>>
File: 1474747254374.jpg (415KB, 1600x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1474747254374.jpg
415KB, 1600x1600px
>>19565259
Learn about baal's deception... you might think you're on one
https://youtu.be/dDBFhM_ViqM?list=PLmiAycMDMUDPGSb40Ry8kKmTWUh4DCfwf&t=47
>>
>>19565259
Ba'al is a false god....is it time to have another God contest? Because I think its time the prophets of Yah contested with the prophets of Ba'al...
>>
>>19573466
>implying most haven't been corrupted by now

baal's power is cyclical It's coming back to an apex now.
>>
I'll knock the fuck out of Baal with my 18k damage Hammerdin.
Thread posts: 53
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.