[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help me understand the disconnect in my soul, /x/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: CC 32.png (265KB, 859x565px) Image search: [Google]
CC 32.png
265KB, 859x565px
When I am awake I feed deeply on all things dark and arcane, relishing in spiritual evil as if I were the devil incarnate.

But when I dream, I am always a small terrified child running from or being strangled by creatures made of a suffocating black wind of abyssal hatred, the same darkness that has flowed through my waking self since it invaded my spirit and empowered me several years ago.

Is my conscious self a different entity completely from my dream self? Is the form typing this inhabited by something completely inhuman? How do I bring my small dream self up to speed, because being vulnerable fucking sucks.
>>
the same cat
can hiss'n'scratch
or purr like a kitten
>>
>>19565097
Mogs?
>>
>>19565078
Your conscious self, and dreaming self often play as the same awareness, but slightly different people. Your dream self seems to represent the inner child, the emotional mind, the heart. Your waking self seems quite disconnected from your tender emotional side. You see it as weakness, but it is your strength. You need to learn how to use your strong side to protect the weak side. Together you will be happy. Apart, one will always be weak and scared, the other full of dark thoughts and views.

They are part of the same person, you. I believe that one side of the brain is dominant while we are awake, and it takes a rest while the other one directs the show while we dream. You can begin to bring them both into harmony, and you will have a more pleasant emotional experience. The mind needs to learn to listen, so it can discover the other disconnected pathways that are processing reality.
>>
>>19565078
The same crap that controls you during the day is punishing.
>thinks he's the devil
>wonders why he has nightmares
I'm sure you've heard this but go with Christ
>>
>>19565175
I would have if he hadn't abandoned me and remained as silent as stone to my pleas for help.
>>
File: 1414422123979.jpg (18KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1414422123979.jpg
18KB, 500x375px
>>19565078
>relishing in spiritual evil as if I were the devil incarnate
I am a shaman wizard supreme, so you can trust me when I say this sounds like you're being possessed by a highly autistic ghost.
>>
>>19565194
These things work on faith, your doubt is preventing you from finding what you seek. You should be as silent as you imagine him to be, so that your mind is still enough to listen. Even if Jesus cannot answer you, there is a constant spiritual presence in your life. Your heart believes in you and you can overcome any struggle that is manifesting in your experience. Higher higher self and spiritual guardian is always aware of your situation. I believe maybe you should attempt to ask for a sign from god, and a sign that you have a spiritual protector. Just ask for the sign in the truest sincerity you can muster, and eventually you may notice evidence that your request has been heard.
>>
>>19565078
We may be some kind of soul puzzle pieces, I'm the complete opposite.

Wanna meet and try to merge?
>>
>>19565078
You're probably a teen mid puberty trying to find and define yourself.
Or just really sick in the heda.
>>
>>19565194
faggot

Christ helps those who helps themselves
>>
>>19565078
You....
...have a great talent in writing. Nice fucking wording anon. Good job.
>>
>>19565078
Are you hosting a demon? Willingly? Is that what you're saying?

Also this >>19566264
>>
>>19565078
It sounds like your sub conscious didn't get the memo that it should act like an edgy stronk dark lord and instead acts like how you are in truth: a vulnerable little child scared of the world and what you try to do. You better deal with it instead of putting some act and saying you're evil or you might never be balanced. Lying to yourself isn't good. Take control over yourself.

I for one haven't had a nightmare in over 10 years. Even when a dream starts as one I always turn it around and win and have fun. Getting chased by demons? Turn and kill them and laugh about it. Well I'm not the definition of sane since I have lots of dreams in which I kill people that are against me while having lots of fun but beats being a scared little kitty.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.